AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Realprincecharm
Hello world, nobody enters in my Cb room, my stream is standing out for sure as I spent some serious money on my gear, also I’m an active model (teasing, talking, being nice) but yet I can’t understand why there’s no traffic in my room. All I get in the chat is : Colombian girls who probably expect me to watch them back so they can have an higher user number and an odd message from the Cb system that says “trying to reconnect”.

Should be maybe an issue with my gear?
Should be maybe an issue with my cb account?

Depends if there is something to see in your show. Guys that are only private show its normal that they are alone or having low number of viewers.

Hello world, nobody enters in my Cb room, my stream is standing out for sure as I spent some serious money on my gear, also I’m an active model (teasing, talking, being nice) but yet I can’t understand why there’s no traffic in my room. All I get in the chat is : Colombian girls who probably expect me to watch them back so they can have an higher user number and an odd message from the Cb system that says “trying to reconnect”.

Should be maybe an issue with my gear?
Should be maybe an issue with my cb account?
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

@punker barbie ticket number: 360003104812 and my username is: realprincecharm
Thank you for your assistance, I am afraid I will receive the same automatic response from CB that gives recommendation and tips on how to be a model and how to increase my earnings etc and "avoid" the actual resolution of my problem.. I am a model for over 6 years so I think I know what to do.
There's a lot to see in my show (as a response to @Minase) but like I said, I have almost 0 traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.