AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB quick to ban?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Olivia_

Cam Model
Jul 3, 2017
Twitter Username
@yoursweetolive
MFC Username
Sweet_Olivia_
Streamate Username
sweet_Olivia_
I've been on MFC and only MFC for almost two years now. I have been seriously affected by the server connection problems lately so I've been looking into switching over to chaturbate. Upon doing some research, it seems they are quick to ban and sometimes give very little reason. From what I can see, the rules are the same for both sites but I have never had any issues on MFC with certain things. ex- weed smoking, promoting skypes, and certain type of roleplays...

My question is - Is Chaturbate just more strict and quicker to ban you for things like this? I want to follow the rules but I know somethings can be a grey area so I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this or had any issues themselves.

Chaturbate is definitely ban happy. I've been banned before for being underage despite having my ID verified. If a number of reports about the same person come in, they insta-ban without checking things out first and only really look into it if the model appeals it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I've been on cb for three years now. No warning, no ban, no anything. Stay away from testing how far you can go and you'll be fine.

The big number of broadcasters that don't have any problems will NOT open threads here how they are not in any trouble.

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
Yeh I don't think they are quick to ban. I think people see 90% of CB users on this site just come for support and leave never to be seen again. All the negative gives this impression but also considering this site at max represents less than 1% of models on any given site ban aren't as common as you believe. Also if you read the bans 80% of the time the person was walking along a grey line with the site for a period of time (Age play or doing things to question age being a common ban issue).

Yes, CB is rather fast to ban in some way
It seems that their way to act is to react quickly to user's reports , and as well to broadcaster's reports against users.
It's not a bad politic as some cases really need fast reaction.

I've seen models being banned for little steps out of the grey-zone alerts, like 'showing pictures or screen with other people than broadcaster', or using inadequats dildos.
We suspected also that they tried a face-recognition tool to detect unregistred broadcasters.
I've been banned myself, as broadcaster, reported as being under 18... me, 55yo, bearded ^^ (I think a dumb user didn't like my way to mod somewhere else)

But it's not the end of the world :) they generaly stay opened to discussion. The good way, if you're banned there is to contact support@chaturbate.com , explain gently your case , and wait a couple of days... :)

I've had good luck. A few times they thought a new performer was on my page (I change my hair every now and again) but they always send a warning (no ban or interruption in my ability to stream) and let me explain that yes I was once a purple haired chick and now I'm blonde but it's still me. I follow their TOS pretty strictly though. I'm even too wary to upload a taboo roleplay until I contact them first.

CB uses a facial recognition tool that even detects when you show a picture on your phone of someone else on cam or what the program detects as someone else. Happened to me once when I showed a picture of myself with different hair and glasses. I didn't get a ban but a warning and had to send that picture to support. That's why even very small appearances get detected at once. It mostly works well though.

CB "bans" when the when the ID pictures are not up to the standard (blurry for example). That's kinda stupid, because the word "ban" sounds incredibly harsh when in reality it's "we ask you to resubmit your id".

Status
Not open for further replies.