AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB related Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason for the birthdate on the profile to be exactly accurate.

Get it around your real age (+-a few years) that you could pass for.

If you are 35+ and put a obviously much younger age there are viewers there will complain about it. IE something like "Yuck, old people" (my wife and I got a comment similar to that on our first show years ago when we did not set the age).

You could be 29 for years or 49 for years. Note if you do not put an age any viewers that pick age ranges will never see you (no age does not have a selection), so it would be best to pick a reasonable age that is close enough that no one will question it.

Yes they can see it but you can also hide it. Just go to the drop down and select the dashes instead of a date.

I don't have my age listed.

You could be 29 for years or 49 for years. Note if you do not put an age any viewers that pick age ranges will never see you (no age does not have a selection), so it would be best to pick a reasonable age that is close enough that no one will question it.

Two of the age range selects on CB are 20-30 and 30-50. So always be 30 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.