AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Staff overstepped boundaries

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
HI @punker barbie -

Some monitor or admin at chaturbate did something very unsettling, and in my opinion, very unethical, the other day. i was typing to a friend and telling them the events that happened to me in april , when through a series of misunderstandings, CB staff called emergency services and they showed up at my door and forced me to the hospital. This was a terrible experience for me, and was totally a mistake on CB's part. I did receive an apology, though, after i was released and able to go home. the point is, after telling them this stuff, and mentioning to my friend that the people monitoring and evaluating violations at CB seem rather inept, with all the mistakes that are often made. apparently someone working that night did not like my comments.. i watched as after i posted a word they somehow edited it on the screen.. i literally watched my words get backspaced, (deleted, apparently by hand) and the owrd "shame" (as in , shame on you) typed in where my words had been. i guess they were showing that they are in control, but it was very upsetting for me and the model too actually.

this was a PM chat with myself , snarfle, and Cute_sol19, and at about 20:27 Pacific Daylight Time (washington state) a staff member actively altered my words as i was chatting. this was Saturday, October 8th, 2022, at around 8:27PM Pacific Daylight Time.

i hope there is archived chat footage so you could see it in real time. if not, i'm sure the transcripts will show who did this.

I'm sure the owners of the site wouldn't want this to happen, or the directors, or whoever is in charge.

Thank you so much for your help

Well, I guess it is too late now, but I really really hope you or anyone in this situation records with obs (or some other screencapture software) to attempt to capture it a second time.

In rules of conduct, cb has this:
"You will not make any statements, written or verbal, or cause or encourage others to make any statements, written or verbal, which defame, disparage, or in any way criticize the Platform or the Company."

I wonder if that's what happened here. (edit: this may make it risky to try and capture it a second time unfortunately..)

But to alter your words is beyond creepy and I'm not condoning it whatsoever, especially when they allegedly put you down like that. I hope you can get the transcripts

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.