AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

roomate got her acct banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2023
her user name is inkkedprincess90 and she has been on CB for a few years now. She was drinking the other night and got too tipsy and was banned. She is very sorry about what happened and has emailed support for help and has not received a reply yet. She a good girl she just drank too much:( . She is really down in the dumps, like the equivalent to losing your job because she has been a full time cam model on CB for a few years now. Any help would be appreciated and please pass her apologies to staff about it. She did send a few emails and I believe she was polite. We're currently traveling around the world and CB is her main source of income so she is deeply sorry. Anything you can do would be appreciated. @punker barbie
she also had $400 in her account for our rent so we're really panicked at this point. she made a mistake and she is really sorry :(

Hi. I'm the roommate that got her account Banned. Can you please help me?? I've already contacted CB support several times and haven't heard back..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.