AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB support does not answer my emails

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2023
Hi @punker barbie My Username is Nathasa_cute More than a week ago I wrote an email to support, the last one I wrote on July 14, ten days ago and I still haven't gotten a response.
My question is to know how the referral program should be carried out correctly since I registered a boy from my same city And I even lent him my room so he could broadcast while he learned to drive cb then I wrote and asked about the referral program and Support replies that that referral was not valid but I want to know how it works if it was not valid why it was registered from my location or if I had to live in another city for it to work. I am also very nervous because cb had previously told me that I could not use alternative accounts in an attempt to collect referral bonuses and I have never created more accounts for myself.so this seems very strange to me and I want to know what they mean by this please. If the other person registers with her own document, it is not possible for it to be an alternative account. all i try to do is to help. Even if they don't give me the referral bonus, what interests me is knowing how I should do things in the future for new people who want to join with my help. Thank you

Apart from this query, I need help to establish my payment method but they still haven't answered me. Could you please help me with this problem and have support answer me, thanks.

CB will not accept referrals that use the same IP address as you. For the referral to be accepted you need to have them broadcast from a different IP address that is not linked to you in any way. That is how they prevent studios from getting "referral" bonuses on their own models

Reactions: arrozconleche
Upvote 0
CB will not accept referrals that use the same IP address as you. For the referral to be accepted you need to have them broadcast from a different IP address that is not linked to you in any way. That is how they prevent studios from getting "referral" bonuses on their own models
I understand your answer and maybe it works like this. Look, I'll tell you how it was and maybe they'll explain to me... I sent him my referral link and he registered from his cell phone but connected to my wi-fi and then When he had already registered, he opened the account on my PC and began to transmit. Perhaps because it transmits from my Room and with my PC what you say happens but it would still be good to know the reason on the part of cb and thus know how to do things in the future

Upvote 0
"CB support does not answer my emails"

that's pretty common :(

but regarding your question:
do not try to register someone by yourself, from your device or using the same connection, referral program will not work in this case

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.