AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I still haven't received my reward for my recommended voice talents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2023
Hello. @punker barbie Please help is that with the help of my boyfriend I entered cb and with his help I entered a model recommended through the affiliate program that cb has and once she entered through the link that I sent to me, it appears in my statistics that I had been successful in a recommended broadcaster.. it should be noted that she has already earned more than 20 dollars transmitting but my 50 dollar profit for commission has not yet appeared nor does the 5% profit that I must obtain for remembering her appear
I already wrote to support but they simply don't see my emails or they don't answer me please help
I did all the data correctly and everything in order but cb does not credit, he does not make the payment yet.
My username is NATHASA_CUTE And the name of the model that I entered as a referral is KATHALELLA1.

I have other recommended models to enter but I'm afraid to send them the link because I still don't see that cb pay me my commission for the referred model

Hello. @punker barbie Please help is that with the help of my boyfriend I entered cb and with his help I entered a model recommended through the affiliate program that cb has and once she entered through the link that I sent to me, it appears in my statistics that I had been successful in a recommended broadcaster.. it should be noted that she has already earned more than 20 dollars transmitting but my 50 dollar profit for commission has not yet appeared nor does the 5% profit that I must obtain for remembering her appear
I already wrote to support but they simply don't see my emails or they don't answer me please help
I did all the data correctly and everything in order but cb does not credit, he does not make the payment yet.
My username is NATHASA_CUTE And the name of the model that I entered as a referral is KATHALELLA1.

I have other recommended models to enter but I'm afraid to send them the link because I still don't see that cb pay me my commission for the referred model
Maybe I'm misremembering but I thought if you see the referred broadcaster then you already see the 50.00 to the right of that line item. You see the number 1 under referred broadcaster right? And to the right of that it should say 50.00. I don't know what 5% you mean as far as I know that's only on their affiliate program earnings if they decide to participate.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.