AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Affiliate program of Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2023
Hi @punker barbie My username is Nathasa_cute Please help me as I am very worried, cb support answered me and told him that I was using alternative accounts to try to collect referral bonuses and that is not true
I have referred two new models and the first one told me that I had not entered with my link so I accepted that support decision and the second was yesterday that I entered a new model and he entered through through my referral link and he registered with the username Christian_smith3 and uploaded his documents and started streaming
All the new models that I have referred enter their documents and transmit so they are not alternative accounts but new accounts of different people I have only created an account in cb and since that is that I send the link to the other people and they register

Please, I ask you to help me, all I do is help new models and if they create accounts with another document, I don't understand how they say that these are alternative accounts to be considered accounts Alternatives would have to be registered accounts with my documents and I have never done that, I have only registered an account. I am very interested in being part of the referral program but it seems to be more difficult than it looks. Thank you

All I did was first I sent a referral link to a person who had never been on cb and this person signed up but said it wasn't because of my link so I accepted this decision and I asked support to give me clear explanations and they explained it to me, they even sent me my link to enter new models . I again look for my referral link and send it to another person who had never heard of cb and then help this person to enter through my referral link and send their documents and work streamed and won more than 50 dollars so I wrote to support again to ask about my reward and they told him that maybe I was using alternative accounts to try to collect bonuses referrals but it is not like that why are these people registered with their documents and had never been in cb
I'm scared why cb says I might get banned if I keep trying to collect referral bonuses using alt accounts but I don't understand how an account someone else registers with their documents can be an alternative account it is simply illogical
Please, I hope you review this and see that I have not created accounts for myself but accounts for other people through my link. I hope to believe in the referral program and thus Register more friends, I already sent an email with my documents and the document of the referred model so that they can see that it is a new account that does not belong to me but belongs to my referred model and obtain my reward

Upvote 0
If cb is saying it's an alternative account surely there's a reason for it. You said the person has never heard of CB right? Did the model sign up from your house? Because remember it's still an affiliate program and almost every affiliate program has a system in place that flags sign ups from same location. I think it's also CBs policy not to give model sign up bonus to studios so even if you don't have an official studio account it's possible that a same location sign up may be ignored.

This is just me taking guesses though, CB is normally very honest about their affiliate program and the only company to ever contact me and tell me they found a glitch and they owe me money. :giggle:

Upvote 0
wait....what?
Yeah in 2020 they wrote me saying I was impacted by a glitch effecting less than 0.01% of transactions and that I wasn't properly credited 32 dollars (they included an extra 20% as a courtesy too). I've never had a company do that before.

Cam4 for example once had a problem on a specific landing page for months that was missing 100% of signups and they didn't even notice (or so they claim) I had to argue about it and I'm not even sure I got credit for their future purchases.

Upvote 0
Yeah in 2020 they wrote me saying I was impacted by a glitch effecting less than 0.01% of transactions and that I wasn't properly credited 32 dollars (they included an extra 20% as a courtesy too). I've never had a company do that before.

Cam4 for example once had a problem on a specific landing page for months that was missing 100% of signups and they didn't even notice (or so they claim) I had to argue about it and I'm not even sure I got credit for their future purchases.
Yep the "but it's fixed now so dont worry about it" is more what I am used to 😂

Upvote 0
I have also tried it in the past. I got a few models and explained everything. So hard for the chickens I gave. Then towards the end you will find out that the models will register via your link and you will teach them everything. And when the models knew everything, they canceled their accounts and made other accounts. I kept explaining to them that I'm not a studio, just that I have a bonus for recommending a model. So never again.

Upvote 0
If cb is saying it's an alternative account surely there's a reason for it. You said the person has never heard of CB right? Did the model sign up from your house? Because remember it's still an affiliate program and almost every affiliate program has a system in place that flags sign ups from same location. I think it's also CBs policy not to give model sign up bonus to studios so even if you don't have an official studio account it's possible that a same location sign up may be ignored.

This is just me taking guesses though, CB is normally very honest about their affiliate program and the only company to ever contact me and tell me they found a glitch and they owe me money. :giggle:Indeed, the models were registered from the same location because I either gave them the internet or lent them my PC and they entered through the link and they registered for the first time and entered their documents

This is just me taking guesses though, CB is normally very honest about their affiliate program and the only company to ever contact me and tell me they found .
Indeed, the models were registered from the same location because I either gave them the internet or lent them my PC Or they used their cell phone through my internet because I guided them in the whole process they don't know anything about cb and they entered through the link and they registered for the first time and entered their documents. Hopefully cb reviews and sees my case for the registration is done well but then my reward does not arrive, I have not created accounts for myself with my documents so there is no possibility that s whether it is an alternative account, or you do not think it is illogical to consider an account that is in the name of another person as an alternative, the only thing that was done was to create the accounts from the same location or from myself.pc through the link and it was necessary to do it like this because they don't know anything about cb

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie My username is Nathasa_cute Please help me as I am very worried, cb support answered me and told him that I was using alternative accounts to try to collect referral bonuses and that is not true
I have referred two new models and the first one told me that I had not entered with my link so I accepted that support decision and the second was yesterday that I entered a new model and he entered through through my referral link and he registered with the username Christian_smith3 and uploaded his documents and started streaming
All the new models that I have referred enter their documents and transmit so they are not alternative accounts but new accounts of different people I have only created an account in cb and since that is that I send the link to the other people and they register

Please, I ask you to help me, all I do is help new models and if they create accounts with another document, I don't understand how they say that these are alternative accounts to be considered accounts Alternatives would have to be registered accounts with my documents and I have never done that, I have only registered an account. I am very interested in being part of the referral program but it seems to be more difficult than it looks. Thank you
@punker barbie please help

Upvote 0
I can't speak for CB I can only speculate but I don't think they are going to pay you for a same location model sign up as that opens too much abuse from studios that are willing to act like a studio but without using studio accounts.

I'm sorry to hear this and maybe some people act that way but I don't, usually by looking at the rooms of the people who stream I have referred or how little experience they have they can see what I don't. I know it's about that kind of practice.

The people I have referred do not live with me but they had to come to my house and transmit from my house why they do not know anything, so I help them and let them stay at my house while they learn.

I mean, the next models would have to register from another location, but that would be something stupid and illogical. I don't have friends who live far away and want to enter, all those I have referred are people who live nearby and I told them about the page... but I still respect any decision that cb makes whether to pay me or not

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.