AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB support is awful!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2021
Hello,
I don't know what happened to them but CB support is disgusting.
They don't answer at all, 42 days passed but still nothing, how many times I should contact support!
@punker barbie ignores everything too, you banned my account with 20k tokens and you don't want to even tell me why??!
I'm f** tired of this situation and it seems I'm not alone.
Should I hire a lawyer?

Hello,
I don't know what happened to them but CB support is disgusting.
They don't answer at all, 42 days passed but still nothing, how many times I should contact support!
@punker barbie ignores everything too, you banned my account with 20k tokens and you don't want to even tell me why??!
I'm f** tired of this situation and it seems I'm not alone.
Should I hire a lawyer?
the CB support works. important: please only send one message. if you keep asking new questions, the support will answer you very late because you are put on the back burner with every new request you send. describe your request to the support politely and objectively. and you will get an answer within approx. 5 days.

the strenght is to be found in serenity

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hasn't been active here since mid April. Who knows, they might no longer work for CB.

Upvote 0
the CB support works. important: please only send one message. if you keep asking new questions, the support will answer you very late because you are put on the back burner with every new request you send. describe your request to the support politely and objectively. and you will get an answer within approx. 5 days.

5 days is a very long wait, for any support system.

I'm in a similar situation as OP with a banned account with zero explanation, and this whole scenario does not inspire confidence at all.

Upvote 0
5 days is a very long wait, for any support system.

I'm in a similar situation as OP with a banned account with zero explanation, and this whole scenario does not inspire confidence at all.
Yeah it's pretty terrible to be honest.

For starters when they ban someone they should send an email along with the ban giving the exact reasons why they have been banned and whether it's permanent or just a suspension etc.

It's been like this for years, shocking that nothings changed.

Upvote 0

If CB support doesn't answer for that long it probably means the account is in a permanent ban and I have no idea if then there is any chance to receive an answer then. The problem is they put models in permanent ban without explaining the reason or even clearly stating that they are in permanent ban, so in most cases they are just left guessing.

If someone is having a steady income from CB and suddenly this income is gone, in many cases it may force models to totally alter their life plans. You can't just close the door on them, without giving any explanations. I mean, you can (as even CB ToS state that they can block any account for any reason or no reason at all), but it's cruel and inhumane...

I fully agree with the OP, CB support is horrible.

Upvote 0
For starters when they ban someone they should send an email along with the ban giving the exact reasons why they have been banned and whether it's permanent or just a suspension etc.

It's been like this for years, shocking that nothings changed.
I've been telling @punker barbie that for years, they've never listened. It would save their support team (and this forum) so much time and energy just to give actual information in thos situations.

But it seems @punker barbie doesn't even come here anymore. Wondering if I should just shut down this section of the forum...

Upvote 0
I've been telling @punker barbie that for years, they've never listened. It would save their support team (and this forum) so much time and energy just to give actual information in thos situations.

But it seems @punker barbie doesn't even come here anymore. Wondering if I should just shut down this section of the forum...

Wow, I hadn’t noticed. I wonder what happened. There’s been a lot of discussion about the large and constantly growing number of CB models. I wonder if CB support staff didn’t grow accordingly (in staff size or in efficiency) and has reached a breaking point, and can’t keep up with their own workload anymore.

Happens to many businesses. To have sufficient support staff means you have to hire more help and/or review the efficiency of your methods sometimes. Or else you can get buried quickly.

I was actually going to contact CB support today with a general question about their rules (thinking of doing something, want to make sure it’s ok with them first so I don’t end up with a surprise ban that forces me into the apparently bottomless backlog of disputes). Can’t wait to see how this goes.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
They've actually been pretty good for me from the user side several times. Within a day or so they've gotten back to me and issues resolved that same day. Maybe they give more priority to users or just don't have as many contacts on that side so easier to handle.

I'd agree from what I've seen that it's kind of dismal on the model side.

Reactions: odioso
Upvote 0
Hypothetically if a bunch of models join a site, and they are able to charge as low as 6 tokens a minute for privates. Then even more models join, and try to compete by lowballing further, won't the site eventually reach a point where there are way too many models making them very little money? Who they then cannot keep up with providing good support for? So then wouldn't they have to start being selective in who they provide prompt support for (or just stop providing prompt support completely)?

Not saying it's fair but sounds like maybe what's happening? So many models join the forum and claim to be making as little as $50 per week on CB, which I believe. Then a bunch of men join the forum and claim to be paying way, way low prices for privates on CB (and often expecting the world) which I believe. At some point, a business like that is going to implode on itself. The numbers just don't add up. Both models and members will become highly expendable. Not saying it's correct but from a math point of view, and an accounting point of view...

Race to the bottom.
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that a site that allows models to charge so low, is having these problems. They are trying to undercut the other main cam sites, would be my guess, and it's biting them right in the ass 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maybe.

A lot of users, including myself are ending up here without help or guidance resulting in a slew of complaints.

The similar threads section is bucket-full with banned accounts without any explination or communication from CB and they're all looking for help.

Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0

hi thank you for that, i really replied them politely and objectively but not even got message back from them.. i am waiting almost 2 weeks,its really make me stress,they asked us for obey about the rule and regulation they have and most of model i trust they did n follow well..but i wish CB could give a positive point to us as Model..we try be great to our fan and some of them like me work so so hard for its good for both side me and CB ,but that will be good if Cb also think about it...but anyway thank u for that,

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
That's the downside when you're being on the top in terms of traffic and number of online/active models. They should have reorganize the support staff . long time ago, maybe open some extra branches in various key points of this world. A cam site the size of Chaturbate should have at least 5 reps on a forum as large as this one.

Upvote 0

Hi. Being able to discuss CB away from CB is a huge blessing. This forum also provides a place for users to ask for help related to bots, code, OBS, streaming, crypto currency, emotional support, etc, and other things unrelated to CB site bans! If official CB support has ended, and CB refuses to hire willing users to help out (still offering and I'll work for Tokens), then I would suggest you pull away from the *account support* aspect and maintain this section for *general help/discussion*.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Hi. Being able to discuss CB away from CB is a huge blessing. This forum also provides a place for users to ask for help related to bots, code, OBS, streaming, crypto currency, emotional support, etc, and other things unrelated to CB site bans! If official CB support has ended, and CB refuses to hire willing users to help out (still offering and I'll work for Tokens), then I would suggest you pull away from the *account support* aspect and maintain this section for *general help/discussion*.

Cheers,
Cexmental
I'm sure you've seen some of my other posts about this subject since I made the post you quoted.

Reactions: lokihsu
Upvote 0
Just replace the punker account with a bot with the following responses
"Support has confirmed that this has been resolved."
"Support has confirmed that they have responded to your email."
"I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email."
"CB has confirmed that you go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200." "Would you like to play a game?"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.