AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB support not looking into my complaint efficiently

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Hello,

im new here and stuck on what to do so i apologise in advance if i make any mistakes.

i have tipped a model 1651 tokens cumulative in 2 visits to her room for services that she didnt fulfil.
though im aware of CB's T&C's regarding tips being gratuity, it shouldnt be this easy for any broadcaster, let alone a new one to rob people like this of their tokens.
i have reached out to CB support team via email and they have responded to get the matter resolved, however i feel that my complaint isnt being looked into properly.

i purchase a minimum of 2-3k tokens every 2 weeks if not more sometimes. im aware there are 10-20-30-40k token tippers, but considering i earn minimum wage from my job i would like to think that the models i support are happy with me.
its people like me who repeatedly buy tokens that keep your platform alive and on its feet, regardless of the amount of money i spend on there and i feel that the support team are not giving priority to those who support its platform the most.

im not mentioning the name of said model because i dont know if im allowed to do that here, but if there is someone who can help/direct me then im more than willing to give any details required to get this matter resolved because i truly feel robbed of my money.

i have seen "punkerbarbie" and "shirley" are both official representatives at chaturbate and have helped other users on here so my thread is aimed at them, however if there is any other professional help that is at hand i will not reject it!
ive been searching for help online, reading different forums but i cant seem to find a threat or forum related to my issue so i have signed up here to ask for help, please!

Definitely don't mention her name, but you need to try to argue your case and not just say you tipped X amount and she didn't do anything.
What was agreed upon? did she definitely agree? Was it a tip menu item/s? Was it just a Tip Goal that didn't get reached? Details are important, if not for us, then when you contact CB give them as much info (date, time estimate). If it's something agreed outside of CB, then that is your own fault and not theirs, they do always warn not to do stuff off the platform because bad things can/will happen to models and members alike.

Details. Details. Details. Is all that it boils down to.

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Definitely don't mention her name, but you need to try to argue your case and not just say you tipped X amount and she didn't do anything.
What was agreed upon? did she definitely agree? Was it a tip menu item/s? Was it just a Tip Goal that didn't get reached? Details are important, if not for us, then when you contact CB give them as much info (date, time estimate). If it's something agreed outside of CB, then that is your own fault and not theirs, they do always warn not to do stuff off the platform because bad things can/will happen to models and members alike.

Details. Details. Details. Is all that it boils down to.

@punker barbie
I wanted to keep my post short but I can give all the details necessary.

I would never offer offline payments to any broadcaster, I’m aware this is not allowed.

On my very 1st visit to her room, the goal was “dress off” at 1234 tokens.

She had barely any tippers at the time (she’s new to CB) so i asked if she will do a naked tease for me once her goal has been reached and she said she would do it.

I tipped for the majority of the goal about 800-900 tokens. When the time came to undress and tease, she got very shy and threw a white bath towel around her.

Multiple times I asked her to remove it and continue with the show but she kept giggling saying “I’m too shy”.

I’m human and understand that people can become shy/anxious at times and this is not in our control so I didn’t cause any issues. I told her I would follow her and go back to see her another day hopefully. She said I was a really nice persons and to be her MOD. I accepted assuming she would become less shy over time once she gets to know me better. Anyone else would’ve seen this RED FLAG and ran in the opposite direction, but not me.
I now realise I should’ve taken my complaint to CB there and then but please continue to read.

About 2-3 days later I pop into her room to say hello.
About an hour into chatting, i ask if she’s still really shy to which she said no not anymore. I ask her if things have changed to which she said yes.

Im there thinking this is my lucky day! I tip her towards her tip menu, specifically for her to do naked doggy 5 min along with sexy squats and sexy dance. I confirmed she would do all this whilst naked as her prices aren’t cheap to which she said yes.

AGAIN after taking my tokens she started saying she is too shy!!!!!

I told her I’m not happy with her performance and that I’ve spent a lot of money on her told me to go to another room if I’m not happy and told me that I’m “acting like a woman”.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I’m aware of CB’s T&C’s regarding tips being gratuity but this is outright scamming people for their money.
It’s just as good as me purchasing tokens and CB not delivering them. What would the difference be? Ive still been robbed of my money either way.

CB support have reached out to the model to “Authorise a refund of 1651 tokens” but her response was that I’m a liar, and that she provided everything agreed on.

Upon receiving her response, I was immediately shut down by CB support and told there’s nothing else they can do for me.

Is this the way I will be treated for being such a good and loyal customer? Just last night I tipped 8000 tokens to my most favourite model. Yes that’s correct EIGHT THOUSAND tokens.
It’s all saved on your history CB, go check your logs please and tell me where your priorities are?!

Upvote 0
after the first time you only have yourself to blame. cb allows scams on the top of the front page, everything is at your own risk, you did not pay that much for the lesson

Upvote 0
after the first time you only have yourself to blame. cb allows scams on the top of the front page, everything is at your own risk
im here to find help on the issue im facing, not to be trolled or to be told that its my own fault.

its not like i went to her to room for days at a time or for many weeks at a time. it was only 2 separate occasions within the space of 6 days, and on the 2nd occasion i realised what was going on and went straight to CB support.

for the support team to base their refund decision on a single response from the broadcaster is just ridiculous.

i repeat, it shouldnt be this easy for broadcasters to get away with taking peoples tokens and not providing the services that was agreed upon!

how is it possible to promote your services for tokens then tell people "sorry im shy" after taking their tokens?!

Upvote 0
Looking at it from CB point of view - I can't imagine the nubmer of people wake up with token remorse. Not saying that is your case but you get caught up in that. And the amount of tokens you spend - wow. I hung out with a columbian girl on cb - 6 token a minute and she jumping through hoops she is so happy. I could stay an hour for 360 token. I didn't and I tipped while we did private to get the lush going but ya - token can go a long way. GL on your future girls - there are some really nice ones - hope you meet them.

Reactions: thinkinboutit
Upvote 0
Looking at it from CB point of view - I can't imagine the nubmer of people wake up with token remorse. Not saying that is your case but you get caught up in that. And the amount of tokens you spend - wow. I hung out with a columbian girl on cb - 6 token a minute and she jumping through hoops she is so happy. I could stay an hour for 360 token. I didn't and I tipped while we did private to get the lush going but ya - token can go a long way. GL on your future girls - there are some really nice ones - hope you meet them.
you know, i would totally agree with what youre saying regarding token remorse.. but looking at my history which is something CB can do within a couple clicks of the mouse, i purchase and tip much much more than the 1651 that ive been scammed.
CB should have no reason to believe i somehow woke up with token remorse over the amount of 1651 tokens whilst i purchase more than this per week.

please if there is anyone out there who can help get one of the official CB reps to help me out (shirley or punkerbarbie) i would be so grateful.

i just feel that the support team or the individual who looked at my complaint initially hasnt really bothered to take this seriously and i really do feel ripped off.

again, i have tipped for specific, agreed on services that i then didnt get because she was "too shy"

i really do not want to get lawyers or financial institutions involves over a petty 1651 tokens, however i spend so much money on CB so it is my right i get this issue resolves one way or another as nobody deserves to robbed of their tokens the way i was, period!

Reactions: Herein2020
Upvote 0
you know, i would totally agree with what youre saying regarding token remorse.. but looking at my history which is something CB can do within a couple clicks of the mouse, i purchase and tip much much more than the 1651 that ive been scammed.
CB should have no reason to believe i somehow woke up with token remorse over the amount of 1651 tokens whilst i purchase more than this per week.

please if there is anyone out there who can help get one of the official CB reps to help me out (shirley or punkerbarbie) i would be so grateful.

i just feel that the support team or the individual who looked at my complaint initially hasnt really bothered to take this seriously and i really do feel ripped off.

again, i have tipped for specific, agreed on services that i then didnt get because she was "too shy"

i really do not want to get lawyers or financial institutions involves over a petty 1651 tokens, however i spend so much money on CB so it is my right i get this issue resolves one way or another as nobody deserves to robbed of their tokens the way i was, period!
That's scary then if it happened to you and keep us posted if you get any back. Is like the old days with live girls - lots of talk and hustle - exchange cash - not so excited to do the work now =) I guess that's why I get paid after I work hahahaha Wish was before but ya - not happening.

Upvote 0
this is going to get dealt with one way or another..

ive just spoken to my lawyer and she has advised me to take this matter to my financial institution if CB does not sort this out in a timely manner.

if CB are happy dealing with disputed transactions and the fees associated with them, ill be more than happy to take my lawyers advise.

im going to contact CB support one last time and see what they are willing to do to put this right.
if im continued to be treated like a circus clown, rest assure i will be going to my financial institution.
how do you like them apples?

i will keep everyone updated on what happens, in the meantime i will not reject any professional help that may arise from one of the CB reps..

Upvote 0
I had a young columbian girl lsat night that I thought was going to vanish me. hahaha She had a goal of 300 and then would do her show. She looked so innocent etc and young but she pm me and was only 200 token to go for the goal so I said should I roll the dice and she says yes - so happy hahaha. So i roll and i roll and I roll - just 20 a roll hahah I asked when was like 3 rolls left did she want to complete the goal - she said yes. I said - really - you going to stick that there haha - she said yes. So i rolled it out - got the goal. She puts up her hand to signal - back in a minute hahah -I thought not coming back. She did though - maybe was cleaning up for the show etc. Show happens - happy endings all around. As CB is game changer for many models I can't see them wanting to screw that up =) Feel bad for you though as you obviosly feel wronged and you are going all out. The TOS is hard to break and credit card chargebacks - they always say they help you but ya - I not know many got that money back ever. The business gives them a lot of $$$ in fees.

Upvote 0
Just a heads up, if you do a chargeback through your bank/financial institution Chaturbate will ban your member account and you probably won't be able to make another one.
in regards to my account being suspended and not being allowed to make another, i could care less about the consequences they may or may not have in place for me seeing as CHATURBATE's priorities are in the wrong place.

if this is how they treat their customers then so be it, ban/suspend my account.

debating whether or not i actually want to put money into their platform again simply because i care for some of the broadcasters too much but i have explained the situation to them and they know what to expect if they dont see of me again.

ive been trying to resolve this for almost 2 weeks. seems tho CB reps arent bothered nor are the CB support team.

i will now go and make some lunch and after ive stuffed my face in, im going to be on the phone to my bank whilst lighting up a big doobie =)

I want to thank all who tried to assist and i want to thank all who at least tried to put some effort into this getting resolved for me.

Everyone stay safe, be safe and live well

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.