AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without any reason, support has not gotten back to me in days, I have tokens I NEED to cash out in order to support myself. HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Hi @punker barbie,

I am hopeful you can help me here.

I am @Jenniferwhorance on CB. I am a user who has always respected this platform, never done drugs or used alcohol or been intoxicated while on stream. I never direct traffic offline to other places for video chat and have written explicitly in my bio that I only cater to the things chaturbate allows and never do anything against the rules. On Friday 10/20/23 after I ended an evening stream, I received a notice on my account saying that I was banned and have received zero communication at all. I have sent emails to support the whole time I have streamed with CB asking clarifying questions about the TOS in order to stay within the TOS and never ever intended to breech any TOS. I am the picture of someone who just wants to do the right thing in order to continue enjoying the platform and serving my fans. I have email proof I can provide to show that I have been diligent about staying within the TOS. To have been blocked has blindsided me and left me in a very tough spot. I had earned 41k tokens last week that I need to cash out by the end of this pay period or I face some grave circumstances financially.

I have sent emails to support since Friday evening and have still received nothing from anyone. I am beyond disbelief that a matter this large could be put off in the queue for general support because this is my livelihood and i genuinely believe that there must have been a mistake or miscommunication regarding my conduct.

Please help :h: I never thought i would be here.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey @Jenniferwhorence Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi there @punker barbie

My Username on CB is @jenniferwhoreance -- I've sent a few emails and realized that it's probably just mucking up the whole process. So I tried sitting on my hands, and then I found you lol

I don't have a ticket number but I am @jenniferwhoreance on CB and formerly known as @The_PaisleyParker.

Thank you so much for your help :h:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 1.52.51 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 1.52.51 PM.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 30
Upvote 0
@punker barbie Is there really no direct line that I can call? I can't believe it but it's been a whole week and I haven't heard a single thing from anyone and I'm just so bereft.

I was never supposed to be in this situation, I was just working out of a spot where I was living paycheck to paycheck and now they've held onto my paycheck so I'm just alone on an island and I can't do anything except sit on my hands and wait. I just want to be able to afford to live.

Upvote 0
Just as an update to everyone:

I still have not heard anything back from chaturbate at all. I am worried I never will, and that my tokens are forfeit over nothing. This feels like such a violation of my rights as an independent broadcaster.

@punker barbie I wish there was any sort of context I could know about the situation. I understand of course that you are not at liberty to discuss any details with me but I wonder if you might be able to ask anyone to reach out to me and at least give me a single morsel of information on what is happening? I have stopped sending emails at all as it has been pointless and I'm worried it's actually making things worse.

Upvote 0
Just as an update to everyone:

I still have not heard anything back from chaturbate at all. I am worried I never will, and that my tokens are forfeit over nothing. This feels like such a violation of my rights as an independent broadcaster.

@punker barbie I wish there was any sort of context I could know about the situation. I understand of course that you are not at liberty to discuss any details with me but I wonder if you might be able to ask anyone to reach out to me and at least give me a single morsel of information on what is happening? I have stopped sending emails at all as it has been pointless and I'm worried it's actually making things worse.
Sometimes it can up to two weeks to get an answer. You're not hanging in the void, someone will respond. When they do, please come back and let us know how/if it was resolved and what the ban was for. :)

Upvote 1
Sometimes it can up to two weeks to get an answer. You're not hanging in the void, someone will respond. When they do, please come back and let us know how/if it was resolved and what the ban was for. :)
I truly appreciate this reassurance. I still feel like I'm on a deserted island (would be happier on a desserted one but alas) but I can at least see the horizon of another land thaks to your input. Somehow this ban seems protectional or as though it's part of a larger problem happening on CB right now and is less specific to me and more to the users who have been in my room. :h: kissesssss

• Hugs
Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
I truly appreciate this reassurance. I still feel like I'm on a deserted island (would be happier on a desserted one but alas) but I can at least see the horizon of another land thaks to your input. Somehow this ban seems protectional or as though it's part of a larger problem happening on CB right now and is less specific to me and more to the users who have been in my room. :h: kissesssss
I'm glad you feel better. It's probably an AI triggered ban. Unfortunately machines can't glean context very well.

Upvote 0
Can you tell me more about AI bans?
Sure! There's a software that scans all the rooms for certain strings of words. "I lost my virginity when I was 14 to my high school boyfriend" is one example I can think of that would trigger the software and throw a ban almost immediately. I think it's heavily skewed to underage chit-chat. Even if it's accidental. There's another thread on here where the guy mentioned being younger or something and he got tossed on the ban pile, but he was joking and it was reversed.

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
Sure! There's a software that scans all the rooms for certain strings of words. "I lost my virginity when I was 14 to my high school boyfriend" is one example I can think of that would trigger the software and throw a ban almost immediately. I think it's heavily skewed to underage chit-chat. Even if it's accidental. There's another thread on here where the guy mentioned being younger or something and he got tossed on the ban pile, but he was joking and it was reversed.
Wow, it's great that they're trying to get on top of that stuff but ai is not able to pick up context.
Should really just be flagging things for human review later obviously different for members or nonmembers but streamers deserve review IMO.

Upvote 0
Wow, it's great that they're trying to get on top of that stuff but ai is not able to pick up context.
Should really just be flagging things for human review later obviously different for members or nonmembers but streamers deserve review IMO.

This. It reminds me of how Facebook lately has been ridiculous about suspending people for nonsense…or hiding posts. I just saw someone post the expression “Kill ‘em with kindness,” and Facebook made her post hidden because it “may be offensive.” Lmao. Their algorithm is too eager to label everything as “harassment and bullying.”

Upvote 0
This. It reminds me of how Facebook lately has been ridiculous about suspending people for nonsense…or hiding posts. I just saw someone post the expression “Kill ‘em with kindness,” and Facebook made her post hidden because it “may be offensive.” Lmao. Their algorithm is too eager to label everything as “harassment and bullying.”
Haha yeah...I'm in a plant group where one of the main helpful people kept having to make new fb accounts because he'd get suspended constantly for talking about "killing" plants :haha:

Upvote 0
Woah! That’s very neat and very useful in the realm of underage things but...you would think it would go into reveiew by humans ASAP. I'm on day 12 no contact from CB.

I have recieved account notices before about not directing traffic to other sites during times I was not doing so, but was receiving requests from the people in my room to videochat elsewhere. I have said many tens of times to them in response out loud "no, sorry I was stalked when I used snapchat ((I wasn't actually but telling them no never works the first time)) so I'm not on there anymore and besides, the rules here say we are not supposed to go off platform so it's a no because I would like to keep my page here." It is incredibly frustrating knowing that I am banned but the users who used those words in my room are likely still just running around CB getting models banned.

I wonder if there is like a limit to how many times this account warning can happen before they just auto-ban. I have literally not ever taken people to snapchat or off platform. I will just start banning/kicking/reporting people in my room who ask for this stuff from now on assuming that my ban can be reversed.

Upvote 0
Woah! That’s very neat and very useful in the realm of underage things but...you would think it would go into reveiew by humans ASAP. I'm on day 12 no contact from CB.

I have recieved account notices before about not directing traffic to other sites during times I was not doing so, but was receiving requests from the people in my room to videochat elsewhere. I have said many tens of times to them in response out loud "no, sorry I was stalked when I used snapchat ((I wasn't actually but telling them no never works the first time)) so I'm not on there anymore and besides, the rules here say we are not supposed to go off platform so it's a no because I would like to keep my page here." It is incredibly frustrating knowing that I am banned but the users who used those words in my room are likely still just running around CB getting models banned.

I wonder if there is like a limit to how many times this account warning can happen before they just auto-ban. I have literally not ever taken people to snapchat or off platform. I will just start banning/kicking/reporting people in my room who ask for this stuff from now on assuming that my ban can be reversed.
This is where moderators come into play, which I don't particularly care for because I don't trust people to be that involved in my business. There's usually an ulterior motive at play.

I hope your ban is reversed, you appear to be a reasonable person who understands the rules. :)

Reactions: Jenniferwhorence
Upvote 0
Day thirteen, still have not heard anything back from CB and am just holding out and waiting.

What I've done in the meantime is clamor for some way to make money while I wait this out. At the very least if this ban cannot be reversed I will have a paycheck coming to me in time to make ends meet. So far, my time on SM has been pretty lucrative and I may have found a platform that I like better than CB.

I don't want to admit it but perhaps getting this ban was a blessing in disguise. I don't feel like I am showing my p*ssy to people for zero dollars and then watching it get posted on so many other sites for other people's gain. (Fuck recurbate.) I feel like I am making a more genuine connection with my users on SM and build a better rapport much faster.

I am hoping that I can get back on CB and back to the 18,000 followers I've gained since May, but if not I feel I will be okay...albeit scorned.

Chaturbate is the wild wild west and doesn't seem to actually care about it's models -- that is what I have learned through all of this. I've never felt more used and discarded.

@punker barbie if you could put in a word with support for me again that would be greatly appreciated, but I also understand that once is enough.

Thank you all for all of your support through this. I don't mean to be dramatic but this really fucked me up emotionally and I genuinely began to have some unsafe ideations about my existence if I couldn't pull through. Camming is a job I do because the slutty little exhibitionist in me just can't get enough attention, but also because it has paid my bills well and heloed me out of some serious spots...I should have considered the type of spot I might end up in by depending on one stream site.

My advice to any and all new models or models in general is to have a secondary site to fall back on. I wish I had made this security for myself sooner. A very hard lesson learned.

Upvote 0
Day thirteen, still have not heard anything back from CB and am just holding out and waiting.

What I've done in the meantime is clamor for some way to make money while I wait this out. At the very least if this ban cannot be reversed I will have a paycheck coming to me in time to make ends meet. So far, my time on SM has been pretty lucrative and I may have found a platform that I like better than CB.

I don't want to admit it but perhaps getting this ban was a blessing in disguise. I don't feel like I am showing my p*ssy to people for zero dollars and then watching it get posted on so many other sites for other people's gain. (Fuck recurbate.) I feel like I am making a more genuine connection with my users on SM and build a better rapport much faster.

I am hoping that I can get back on CB and back to the 18,000 followers I've gained since May, but if not I feel I will be okay...albeit scorned.

Chaturbate is the wild wild west and doesn't seem to actually care about it's models -- that is what I have learned through all of this. I've never felt more used and discarded.

@punker barbie if you could put in a word with support for me again that would be greatly appreciated, but I also understand that once is enough.

Thank you all for all of your support through this. I don't mean to be dramatic but this really fucked me up emotionally and I genuinely began to have some unsafe ideations about my existence if I couldn't pull through. Camming is a job I do because the slutty little exhibitionist in me just can't get enough attention, but also because it has paid my bills well and heloed me out of some serious spots...I should have considered the type of spot I might end up in by depending on one stream site.

My advice to any and all new models or models in general is to have a secondary site to fall back on. I wish I had made this security for myself sooner. A very hard lesson learned.
I think your advice at the end is really solid. I was recently suspended from a platform (where I was breaking rules so oh well ..) but I do have lots of streams of income. Maintaining that can be stressful but in situations like these it makes it easier to handle pivot.

glad to hear SM is going well!

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Sorry to hear you’ve been going through so much OP. That’s a lot of stress! Hopefully if it’s not too much bother you’ll let us know what happens with CB, in the end.

I hope you are feeling a bit better. Glad you’re enjoying SM so far also 💚

• Hugs
Reactions: Jenniferwhorence
Upvote 0
I have stopped sending emails at all as it has been pointless and I'm worried it's actually making things worse.

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but as far as I'm aware, the worst thing you can do when you're waiting for a response from CB is email them again.

Every time you email you automatically get put back at the bottom of the pile so to speak.

So definitely not something you want to do.

I hope things get resolved soon!!

Upvote 0
I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but as far as I'm aware, the worst thing you can do when you're waiting for a response from CB is email them again.

Every time you email you automatically get put back at the bottom of the pile so to speak.

So definitely not something you want to do.

I hope things get resolved soon!!
I missed this part and can confirm that multiple emails sends you to the back of the line.

Upvote 0
I missed this part and can confirm that multiple emails sends you to the back of the line.
GODDDDDD. I literally knew this because it says not to do so when you get the "message received" email after sending anything to support AND YET. In my panic I just absolutely started thrashing the support form. My livelihood on the line and all I can do is wait!!!! I guess I can expect to wait another week before I hear anything at all and it's nobody's fault but my own for panic-thrashing.

It is so hard to be logical and not thrash the send button. If there are any newbies reading this thread right now, please hold your tongue, sit on your hands, and SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE until you hear back.

If I get back on this site ever, watch me get banned for bad-mouthing them on accident. jesus cristo.

Upvote 0
GODDDDDD. I literally knew this because it says not to do so when you get the "message received" email after sending anything to support AND YET. In my panic I just absolutely started thrashing the support form. My livelihood on the line and all I can do is wait!!!! I guess I can expect to wait another week before I hear anything at all and it's nobody's fault but my own for panic-thrashing.

It is so hard to be logical and not thrash the send button. If there are any newbies reading this thread right now, please hold your tongue, sit on your hands, and SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE until you hear back.

If I get back on this site ever, watch me get banned for bad-mouthing them on accident. jesus cristo.
I talk shit about their issues all the time, it's never resulted in even a warning. But yes thrashing about and going full shark is never a good idea.

Upvote 0
Y'ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Happy Come On GIF by Manchester United

DAY FIFTEEN: CONTACT MADE. My ban will be reversed. THANK FUCK.

So...Here is where I went wrong. About a month ago or so I emailed support asking them about TOS regarding blackmail role play.
I have had members come into my room requesting blackmail role play and that felt icky, so I emailed CB about it because it is not explicitly stated in TOS that it is not allowed. I did not realize that blackmail in the whole big wide world is illegal and that is what makes me a fool before anything else. Full stop, I admit my foolery.
If I had realized that blackmail in the world is illegal, I would have grouped it into things that are illegal even as roleplay and not touched it with a nine foot pole.
BUT I emailed them thinking I was doing the right thing and covering all of my bases. Naive naive naive to think they would take me at my word that I have not been engaging.

Apparently even using that word in an email for support can get you suspended -- they have to do their due diligence and rewatch all of your content to see what you've been up to.

I am not sure if it truly took them two weeks to review my shit or if I was "grounded" for even asking to teach me a hard lesson. Regardless, message re-fucking-ceived.

Aside from the message that blackmail is not allowed even as role play, the background takeaway is: support is not support...support is like the cops. Support is like telling HR on yourself when you really are just seeking mentorship.

Through all of this though, I have found a lovely community here and on Reddit of other much more experienced cam models who will happily offer me mentorship and support and a fucking titty to cry on. I hate admitting when I've received a blessing in disguise, but this truly has been one. I have learned more in the last two weeks about being a cam model than I did in my first five months, I have diversified my work portfolio, and I have made some lovely friends along the way. 🥹🥹

I HATE learning shit the hard way, ✨but I do feel i've entered a new era.✨ I can persevere...but I'd like a break now lol

Thank you to everyone who has followed this thread and been here for me despite me being a complete stranger. I cannot thank you enough for your time and your kindness and your guidance. I love being a woman and I love knowing so many wonderful women and feeling your presence around me; I will never take this gift for granted.

If you catch me on stream in the Wild Wild West of CB, please say hello! I'll flash you my titty fo' free ALWAYS 💖

Upvote 0
the background takeaway is: support is not support...support is like the cops. Support is like telling HR on yourself when you really are just seeking mentorship.
interesting but disappointing nonetheless.

I am glad you got your account back.

Upvote 0
DAY FIFTEEN: CONTACT MADE. My ban will be reversed. THANK FUCK.

So...Here is where I went wrong. About a month ago or so I emailed support asking them about TOS regarding blackmail role play.
I have had members come into my room requesting blackmail role play and that felt icky, so I emailed CB about it because it is not explicitly stated in TOS that it is not allowed. I did not realize that blackmail in the whole big wide world is illegal and that is what makes me a fool before anything else. Full stop, I admit my foolery.
If I had realized that blackmail in the world is illegal, I would have grouped it into things that are illegal even as roleplay and not touched it with a nine foot pole.
BUT I emailed them thinking I was doing the right thing and covering all of my bases. Naive naive naive to think they would take me at my word that I have not been engaging.

Apparently even using that word in an email for support can get you suspended -- they have to do their due diligence and rewatch all of your content to see what you've been up to.

Aside from the message that blackmail is not allowed even as role play, the background takeaway is: support is not support...support is like the cops. Support is like telling HR on yourself when you really are just seeking mentorship.

The more I read about this site, the more it makes me shake my head with disappointment. I’m so sorry that they did you dirty like that…just because you asked a question to get clarity on the rules. Wtf. But I’m happy that this has been resolved for you. :)

Upvote 0
OKAYYYYY Y'ALL OH MY FUCK

Oh My God Wow GIF

✨ Shitting, crying, throwing uppppppppp✨:

Chaturbate has reached out with a whole apology on the way my inquiry was handled.
  1. A Chaturbate support supervisor reviewed my inquiry and the ensuing thread and deemed the way their team handled it to be neither timely nor correctly processed
  2. This interaction is going to be used for training purposes internally on how NOT to handle inquiries like mine
BUT THE KICKER FOR ME:
  1. CB is sending me $3k to make me whole from the two weeks I could not work (near equivalent to what I would have made if I had had access the whole time)
    1. They're going to send it immediately via wire transfer at no cost to me​
  2. They are going to boost me promotionally to make up for lost exposure and also genuinely just to apologize​
  3. They even thanked me for my attentiveness and for being a kind and creative broadcaster on their site​

I still have the heebie-jeebies about ever emailing them for assistance like this again because it just feels like such a huge machine...but my faith in the site has been at least partially restored. Nothing will ever heal the awful two weeks I had...but at least I can breathe now and feel valued by my home site.

✨✨✨✨I have no idea how this was brought to the supervisor's attention, but if one of you on this thread/forum had anything to do with it....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY PUSSY, BABES.✨✨✨✨✨

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.