AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without any reason, support has not gotten back to me in days, I have tokens I NEED to cash out in order to support myself. HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Hi @punker barbie,

I am hopeful you can help me here.

I am @Jenniferwhorance on CB. I am a user who has always respected this platform, never done drugs or used alcohol or been intoxicated while on stream. I never direct traffic offline to other places for video chat and have written explicitly in my bio that I only cater to the things chaturbate allows and never do anything against the rules. On Friday 10/20/23 after I ended an evening stream, I received a notice on my account saying that I was banned and have received zero communication at all. I have sent emails to support the whole time I have streamed with CB asking clarifying questions about the TOS in order to stay within the TOS and never ever intended to breech any TOS. I am the picture of someone who just wants to do the right thing in order to continue enjoying the platform and serving my fans. I have email proof I can provide to show that I have been diligent about staying within the TOS. To have been blocked has blindsided me and left me in a very tough spot. I had earned 41k tokens last week that I need to cash out by the end of this pay period or I face some grave circumstances financially.

I have sent emails to support since Friday evening and have still received nothing from anyone. I am beyond disbelief that a matter this large could be put off in the queue for general support because this is my livelihood and i genuinely believe that there must have been a mistake or miscommunication regarding my conduct.

Please help :h: I never thought i would be here.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I am so glad you got your account back. 🙂
OKAYYYYY Y'ALL OH MY FUCK

Oh My God Wow GIF

✨ Shitting, crying, throwing uppppppppp✨:

Chaturbate has reached out with a whole apology on the way my inquiry was handled.
  1. A Chaturbate support supervisor reviewed my inquiry and the ensuing thread and deemed the way their team handled it to be neither timely nor correctly processed
  2. This interaction is going to be used for training purposes internally on how NOT to handle inquiries like mine
BUT THE KICKER FOR ME:
  1. CB is sending me $3k to make me whole from the two weeks I could not work (near equivalent to what I would have made if I had had access the whole time)​
    1. They're going to send it immediately via wire transfer at no cost to me​
  2. They are going to boost me promotionally to make up for lost exposure and also genuinely just to apologize​
  3. They even thanked me for my attentiveness and for being a kind and creative broadcaster on their site​

I still have the heebie-jeebies about ever emailing them for assistance like this again because it just feels like such a huge machine...but my faith in the site has been at least partially restored. Nothing will ever heal the awful two weeks I had...but at least I can breathe now and feel valued by my home site.

✨✨✨✨I have no idea how this was brought to the supervisor's attention, but if one of you on this thread/forum had anything to do with it....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY PUSSY, BABES.✨✨✨✨✨

I've actually been waiting for you to post a new update. I figured this was a rogue employee who had no idea what the hell to do in the situation and it escalated. When I was banned for a similar reason they gave me what I would have earned in that time frame. It was probably whomever is running the punker barbie account who was like "this is seriously screwed up". I'm glad you've been made whole and that it's not as dirty and underhanded as people wanted it to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jenniferwhorence
Upvote 0
OKAYYYYY Y'ALL OH MY FUCK

Oh My God Wow GIF

✨ Shitting, crying, throwing uppppppppp✨:

Chaturbate has reached out with a whole apology on the way my inquiry was handled.
  1. A Chaturbate support supervisor reviewed my inquiry and the ensuing thread and deemed the way their team handled it to be neither timely nor correctly processed
  2. This interaction is going to be used for training purposes internally on how NOT to handle inquiries like mine
BUT THE KICKER FOR ME:
  1. CB is sending me $3k to make me whole from the two weeks I could not work (near equivalent to what I would have made if I had had access the whole time)​
    1. They're going to send it immediately via wire transfer at no cost to me​
  2. They are going to boost me promotionally to make up for lost exposure and also genuinely just to apologize​
  3. They even thanked me for my attentiveness and for being a kind and creative broadcaster on their site​

I still have the heebie-jeebies about ever emailing them for assistance like this again because it just feels like such a huge machine...but my faith in the site has been at least partially restored. Nothing will ever heal the awful two weeks I had...but at least I can breathe now and feel valued by my home site.

✨✨✨✨I have no idea how this was brought to the supervisor's attention, but if one of you on this thread/forum had anything to do with it....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY PUSSY, BABES.✨✨✨✨✨

YAHOO!!! Yesss!!! As long as it was indeed a legit CB support person who e-mailed you that, promising the $3,000 payment via wire transfer (It sounds like it is! :)), then WOW!!! I'm super excited for you!!! :clap:

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

I am so glad you got your account back. 🙂

I've actually been waiting for you to post a new update. I figured this was a rogue employee who had no idea what the hell to do in the situation and it escalated. When I was banned for a similar reason they gave me what I would have earned in that time frame. It was probably whomever is running the punker barbie account who was like "this is seriously screwed up". I'm glad you've been made whole and that it's not as dirty and underhanded as people wanted it to be.

I don't think anyone in this thread wanted it to be dirty and underhanded. Lol. I'm so glad that CB did the right thing!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.