AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CHANGE NICKNAME SERIOUS PROBLEM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hey maybe u remember ,last time I was changing nickname from nickiii666 to sweetkarolina_ and for a moment my account didnt exist. Afrter one hour everything back to normal and cb wrote me that now i canstream on new nickname. Now i decided again change nickname to nickiii666 and cb approved it. They wrote me mail that nickname is changed and now i should login as nickiii666. But none of accounts exist,I cant also login and when i send: reset password, i dont get info aboyt those nicknames. Can anybody help mne? @punkerbarbie ? ANyone?

Hey maybe u remember ,last time I was changing nickname from nickiii666 to sweetkarolina_ and for a moment my account didnt exist. Afrter one hour everything back to normal and cb wrote me that now i canstream on new nickname. Now i decided again change nickname to nickiii666 and cb approved it. They wrote me mail that nickname is changed and now i should login as nickiii666. But none of accounts exist,I cant also login and when i send: reset password, i dont get info aboyt those nicknames. Can anybody help mne? @punkerbarbie ? ANyone?
Just saw you online, I guess everything is fixed?

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.