AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Change Username on ManyVids

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey folks--

does anyone know if it's possible to change your username on ManyVids?
there's a tweet from 2017 saying it's possible but I can't find an option on the site.
I’ve changed mine. It should be under My MV > settings > then click “view” next to “Account” and it should have a “Display Name” area for you to change, as well as three boxes for alternative aliases.

EDIT TO ADD you will still sign in with the original account name but your URL changes with your display name. I didn’t have to write to support to ask, if I remember correctly

• Helpful!
Reactions: Brit and witchbaby
Sorry to bump this with a post that's not even about MV usernames (I wish we had an active general ManyVids thread), but is anyone else having issues on ManyVids Live where the new things you add to your tip menu and save...are gone the next time you broadcast? And instead it's putting some of your OLD tip menu things back on there? It's really frustrating to have to keep re-adding all of those things every time I get on cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.