AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Charlesbot

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
So I programmed all my Charlesbot Commands, my question is do I have to tell it when to post these commands each time I broadcast and while I'm broadcasting?

Because I didn't see them pop up while I was streaming even though I set up the ads to show up at certain intervals...

The next question is, how do I get it to post cute little emojist and GIFSs so it's not just a plain message saying 'thank you for tipping'?

So I programmed all my Charlesbot Commands, my question is do I have to tell it when to post these commands each time I broadcast and while I'm broadcasting?

Because I didn't see them pop up while I was streaming even though I set up the ads to show up at certain intervals...

The next question is, how do I get it to post cute little emojist and GIFSs so it's not just a plain message saying 'thank you for tipping'?

No, you shouldn't have them to the automatic advertisements every time. Check with !listads to see if they are there though.

Upvote 0

So long as you have your intervals set they should automatically post in your chat

You can also edit your ads here - https://charlesbot.com/panel - and I believe you can add smileys there but not sure

If you want to set up custom tip alerts, you'd be using mfcalerts.com not charlesbot

Reactions: D_A_X
Upvote 0
nevemind guys, I figured it out. Thanks !!!!
So long as you have your intervals set they should automatically post in your chat

You can also edit your ads here - https://charlesbot.com/panel - and I believe you can add smileys there but not sure

If you want to set up custom tip alerts, you'd be using mfcalerts.com not charlesbot
Thanks @AmberCutie !!!!

Also, I have another question but feel silly starting a brand new thread for something this simple.... I can't seem to find this on the MFC Wiki........ What are the different types of bans on MFC?
what's the difference between a ban, block, ignore and kick?

I can only find partial answers to this question.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nevemind guys, I figured it out. Thanks !!!!

Thanks @AmberCutie !!!!

Also, I have another question but feel silly starting a brand new thread for something this simple.... I can't seem to find this on the MFC Wiki........ What are the different types of bans on MFC?
what's the difference between a ban, block, ignore and kick?

I can only find partial answers to this question.
Ban keeps them from entering your room on their account.
Kick just bumps them from the room temporarily, they can return anytime.
Ignore makes it so they cannot message you AT ALL. Any text they send in your room, PM, MFC Mail will never get to you (it disappears). Even if they tip you can't see it unless you go to your stats.

Reactions: D_A_X
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.