AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chat window not scrolling when broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
When I stream from my laptop the chat stops scrolling randomly, I then have to go to my screen and mess about clicking in the chat window and scrolling down to try and see all the chat again. Has anyone come across this problem?

I have previously heard some broadcasters also mentioning the scenario you've described.

Have you been able to discern any pattern at the points where it stops scrolling (e.g. it occurs when an image gets posted in chat by a user or/and by an app/bot notice)?

Regardless, you should report the issue to CB Support (and also include your device type, its operating system (OS), and browser version/build).

Upvote 0
So after keeping an eye on things it seems it happens when a certain fan club member of mine enters or leaves the room. Not every fan club member, just this one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.