AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ChatGF.com and TubeCamGirl.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2014
tubecamgirl.com
Hi,
If you don't know ChatGF.com and/or TubeCamGirl.com yet, and you really have noting urgent to do, you can take a look, so to get inspiration how to troll me with hate replies.
The sites are 4 years old, not new, and we have no promos or bonuses, unlike Bonga shampoo's.

A single model registration gives account to both sites, then you can use one only, or both, or no one.
ChatGF got no free chat, it is only for private appointment and minimum is 20 minutes, you can set the price.
TubeCamGirl is a free chat site with tips and groups - the groups are like streamate ones, not like mfc: you set total price required, and group does not start until the total is collected as a sum from everyone's tickets.

We pay every 15 days with 15 days delay, we protect from chargebacks up to $250 per model per pay period (this covers 99% of chargebacks). More info and registration form on chatgf.ru ... No, we are not russians, we are in west euro+usa, just very popular with ru/ro/ua camgirls, I wished more with western camgirls, but these seem to trust only streamate and mfc, isn't it?

How does a model register?

Do you accept American applicants?

How do you send payment?

PlayboyMegan said:
Thanks for having a sense of humor. :clap:

Yeah I was kind of laughing while reading that too. In my mind he's already nicknamed 'NotBonga Dude.' :lol:

I've know the OP since 2006. :shock: He has been around the cam business for a *really* long time.

Originally, ChatGF had a different name and was associated with a (the?) top Euro-nude photo site, which in 2010 went with an SM clone. I've not been active on ChatGF recently, but still have some credits banked there. There was a time when I spent a good deal of money there. Back then, models got 80% of tips, but that's down to the more common 60% now last I heard. Some girls who were first on the site 5 or 6 years ago are still registered there, so that gives you an idea about the kind of trust and loyalty some models feel toward him, including some who are doing really well on MFC. If you have an issue, he actually answers your email, whether you are a model or member. He might not always tell you want you want to hear, but he does not bullshit you.

It is not a high traffic site, but if you find your income on MFC insufficient and want to schedule privates with members who want extended privates but can't swing MFC rates, I would suggest giving this site a try. Some models who don't normally do privates on MFC can set higher rates than on MFC if they want to accommodate special members, but don't want to be known for doing privates on MFC.

There's no recording by the site, unless that has changed recently, and it's generally pretty "no frills" of any kind. The scheduling thing works pretty well, if you want to use that, but you can also just set yourself to online for a private you arrange off-site, including through MFC PMs, as well.

RubyDimples said:
How do you send payment?

Go on chatgf.ru to register page, also add to skype/yahoo this id: wccmanager4

American applicants are welcome! More: all the USA/Canada/UK etc. western models will get priority registration and skip any selection or test except the very basic ones.

Payments we support payoneer, paxum, bank wire, even western union on need. We also support webmoney and russian bank transfers, but I assume here most models are westerns? What's the preferred payment method for american models?

Sevrin said:
I've know the OP since 2006. :shock: He has been around the cam business for a *really* long time. Some girls who were first on the site 5 or 6 years ago are still registered there, so that gives you an idea about the kind of trust and loyalty some models feel toward him, including some who are doing really well on MFC.

Hello Sevrin, feel free to use the sites again :)
Really models such as Elena, Leka etc. still active today are registered with us since 9-10 years now, not just 6, it was 2004 when I started it... they was 18-20 (we started as young or teen niche site) and now they're 28-30+, still looking good, being in our site is good for the skin.

Sevrin said:
If you find your income on MFC insufficient and want to schedule privates with members who want extended privates but can't swing MFC rates, I would suggest giving this site a try. Some models who don't normally do privates on MFC can set higher rates than on MFC if they want to accommodate special members, but don't want to be known for doing privates on MFC.

In ChatGF the model can set the own price per minute from $1/minute to $20/minute, so she can decide to be either cheaper or more expensive than MFC/SM or whatever. I seen $10 a minute private chats going. Also it is possible to display a different price to different users at same time, so a $4/min user will not know that you private at $1/min to someone else and vice versa (this is evil, I know). Finally, if the model brings the guy (let's say, steals him from mfc/sm) we're giving an 82%, which is quite nice and in fact popular, made some models kleptomaniac.

Sevrin said:
There's no recording by the site, unless that has changed recently.

No recording, no video banners framed in tube sites, and no millions of free viewers who may record you and distribute around video caps. We're an exclusive club where we invite only few big pay users, at times it is too exclusive so there's not much of traffic, but when you get the guy it can spend a few hundred dollars per day - on chatgf. On tubecamgirl we have the cheap guys too, can't keep them out with free chat systems.

I read through your Help/Info section at ChatGF. I must say that I really like the differences that are listed in the "Why is ChatGF different?" section.

- "Chats priced at $1.50 to $2.50 per minute are for erotic nude only: no explicit sex allowed or to be expected. Instead the girls priced at $3.00+ are allowed, if they choose, to do more than the cheaper priced shows."

- "Chat is 20 minutes (the minimum to get to know each other) and the lovely girls can get naked but you cannot ask them to touch their genitals."

- "There is no free chat (the girl can study or sleep while waiting), no groups and no voyeurs, only one-on-one chats in full privacy."

I like this too!
tubecamgirl said:
No recording, no video banners framed in tube sites, and no millions of free viewers who may record you and distribute around video caps. We're an exclusive club where we invite only few big pay users, at times it is too exclusive so there's not much of traffic, but when you get the guy it can spend a few hundred dollars per day - on chatgf. On tubecamgirl we have the cheap guys too, can't keep them out with free chat systems.

To answer your question about preferred payment methods. I prefer bank direct deposits or checks. I know a lot of other models like payoneer as well.

How does the subscription access work? It says "Our models chat fully naked with several hourly shows every day, for everyone who subscribes USD $2.95 (EUR € 2,30) for 30 days access. You pay just USD $2.95 (EUR € 2,30) and you can attend an unlimited amount of nude public shows, no extra cost."

Is this for TubeCamGirl.com? If it's for ChatGF, how does that work since there's no free chat, and the privates are per minute, but it says that subscribers get an unlimited amount of nude public shows.

By the way, I love your sense of humor! :clap:

tubecamgirl said:
RubyDimples said:
How do you send payment?

Go on chatgf.ru to register page, also add to skype/yahoo this id: wccmanager4

American applicants are welcome! More: all the USA/Canada/UK etc. western models will get priority registration and skip any selection or test except the very basic ones.

Payments we support payoneer, paxum, bank wire, even western union on need. We also support webmoney and russian bank transfers, but I assume here most models are westerns? What's the preferred payment method for american models?

What do you mean by tests?

They have a speed test thingy to make sure you have the necessary bandwidth. My guess is that's it.

KylieJacobs said:
I read through your Help/Info section at ChatGF. I must say that I really like the differences that are listed in the "Why is ChatGF different?" section.

That's simply a very old style, pre-MFC concept, that we kept unchanged. Really in the first years the girls was not playing at all, just being naked and show like nude art, then we at least allowed to play at higher prices. Rather than updating ChatGF with free chat, tips, 1 minute short privates etc., we kept it as is, and launched a new site TubeCamGirl separately, with mfc-chaturbateish-bongaish way.
Anyway the information for models is at chatgf.ru , not at chatgf.com , mind that what we write to members it includes propaganda.

KylieJacobs said:
To answer your question about preferred payment methods. I prefer bank direct deposits or checks. I know a lot of other models like payoneer as well.

In USA right? We're Amsterdam based, so to send international bank wires it cost us $50+ each. I could sponsor this $50's per wire to american models as a promo at start, then if I get so many american models without payoneer or paxums, I can deal with some US partner to make domestic wires and checks cheap. I had one long ago such an US partner, but at some point they gone with several $10,000's of ours - much like when epassporte was gone - anyway we never passed on these losses on girls, in fact I could not buy a Lamborghini yet due to being so nice, unsure if it was wise.

KylieJacobs said:
How does the subscription access work? It says "Our models chat fully naked with several hourly shows every day, for everyone who subscribes USD $2.95 (EUR € 2,30) for 30 days access. You pay just USD $2.95 (EUR € 2,30) and you can attend an unlimited amount of nude public shows, no extra cost."

That's only one model at once in site and scheduled, just few old models do this, is nothing of concern for new registered models, is an old marketing thing still left - now with TubeCamGirl of course there is going the free shows.

RubyDimples said:

Read on chatgf.ru (not the .com) for details. The original test (now quite optional - especially for american models I know none of you would do it, so you don't need to) it was not just for speed and video, but a proper casting where the model had to show herself also naked - not playing or a show - but enough to see if belly was fat and breasts firm and so on (this easy if the girl stays naked in other sites so we could go to see, but if not, had to be done in our). This is for historical reasons, because as Sevrin mentioned, we was the exclusive cam partner of most of the major erotica photo sites where the models was selected thin young firm way, and so the cam girls had to be the same style. That's much like doing an audition for playboy or so, if not pretty enough, we had skipped the model, and them was cursing us around. Really, we had also a lot of models who sent photos of Madonna, Britney Spears and such, so we wished to see how she really looked like!

This caused lots of blah blah in the russian/romanian cam girl forums, some (who did not fit the requirements or was into human rights) said we're perverts, others was proudly stating they was selected to work with us, like they won some miss cam girl contest, making even more upset those calling us pervs. Obviously big girls or anyway non-playboy type girls are doing lots of cam sales, the money making was not the point, again we historically was the partner of those famous erotica and teen sites so we could not display anything else than barbie's - later we became generalistic, but such style keeps a little, and old texts in pages like the terrifying test with perv admins (incl. female admins who are allegedly lesbian).

Cultural difference note: for russian, ukrainian and most romanians, doing a nude casting for a nude job it looks normal, we hardly heard questions in thousands of models we "tested"... is like, should a stripper show naked for a club owner as a resume in order to be hired in such a club? But I know that for nearly all western models (esp. USA, a little less Canada, they're french-ized), how they look naked it should not be concern of the cam site admins, but only of the customers - should the site provide to customers a "suprise" body, whatever it looks like, we should register her whatever she looks like (and we should not even know how she looks like) or there's labour laws, human rights, perv notes being sent to us. Being now a generalistic site, we register a little of everyone, still if possible the more "successful" girls are preferable, we're into quality not quantity, whatever "quality" it means - so we kept those notes in chatgf.ru about we're very selective etc. so only the models convinced to be so good will approach us in first place (models select themselves - self esteem wise).

tubecamgirl said:
RubyDimples said:

Read on chatgf.ru (not the .com) for details. The original test (now quite optional - especially for american models I know none of you would do it, so you don't need to) it was not just for speed and video, but a proper casting where the model had to show herself also naked - not playing or a show - but enough to see if belly was fat and breasts firm and so on (this easy if the girl stays naked in other sites so we could go to see, but if not, had to be done in our). This is for historical reasons, because as Sevrin mentioned, we was the exclusive cam partner of most of the major erotica photo sites where the models was selected thin young firm way, and so the cam girls had to be the same style. That's much like doing an audition for playboy or so, if not pretty enough, we had skipped the model, and them was cursing us around. Really, we had also a lot of models who sent photos of Madonna, Britney Spears and such, so we wished to see how she really looked like!

This caused lots of blah blah in the russian/romanian cam girl forums, some (who did not fit the requirements or was into human rights) said we're perverts, others was proudly stating they was selected to work with us, like they won some miss cam girl contest, making even more upset those calling us pervs. Obviously big girls or anyway non-playboy type girls are doing lots of cam sales, the money making was not the point, again we historically was the partner of those famous erotica and teen sites so we could not display anything else than barbie's - later we became generalistic, but such style keeps a little, and old texts in pages like the terrifying test with perv admins (incl. female admins who are allegedly lesbian).

Cultural difference note: for russian, ukrainian and most romanians, doing a nude casting for a nude job it looks normal, we hardly heard questions in thousands of models we "tested"... is like, should a stripper show naked for a club owner as a resume in order to be hired in such a club? But I know that for nearly all western models (esp. USA, a little less Canada, they're french-ized), how they look naked it should not be concern of the cam site admins, but only of the customers - should the site provide to customers a "suprise" body, whatever it looks like, we should register her whatever she looks like (and we should not even know how she looks like) or there's labour laws, human rights, perv notes being sent to us. Being now a generalistic site, we register a little of everyone, still if possible the more "successful" girls are preferable, we're into quality not quantity, whatever "quality" it means - so we kept those notes in chatgf.ru about we're very selective etc. so only the models convinced to be so good will approach us in first place (models select themselves - self esteem wise).

I shall check ya'll out ;)

tubecamgirl said:
KylieJacobs said:

In USA right? We're Amsterdam based, so to send international bank wires it cost us $50+ each. I could sponsor this $50's per wire to american models as a promo at start, then if I get so many american models without payoneer or paxums, I can deal with some US partner to make domestic wires and checks cheap. I had one long ago such an US partner, but at some point they gone with several $10,000's of ours - much like when epassporte was gone - anyway we never passed on these losses on girls, in fact I could not buy a Lamborghini yet due to being so nice, unsure if it was wise.

Yeah, I'm in the USA. That's understandable as far as payments, I didn't think about the transfer fees. Payoneer is a good alternative. :)

Thanks for answering my questions. I'll check out your model section.

tubecamgirl said:

Just out of curiosity, how do you deal with liability if you don't keep records of shows?

Reactions: RubyDimples
A model I know did settle at TubeCamGirl after LiveJasmin and then MFC, according to her it is a relaxt site and there are no mean members/trolls like on those 2 other sites.

However it is not a high-traffic site, she did bring her regulars there, she makes enough to support her and her child, she is from one if the countries mentioned by the OP, 500$ is a very good salary in her country, I don't think a western model without existing regulars can make there what she can make on MFC/streamate because of the low traffic.

And showing who is the King of the Hill, eq who is the member who did tip the most during a session, works pretty well, if there is a competition then we males want to win that fu€£ing competition :)

IMHO TubeCamGirl is a good and nice site, business wise I understand the OP wants to get bigger and have western models, but if I may be so arrogant to give the OP an advice, suggesting that you give western models priority could backfire, be happy with what you have.

Fay_Galore said:
Just out of curiosity, how do you deal with liability if you don't keep records of shows?

We don't even own the shows or content right, the model keeps the rights, we are just like a phone company or an internet provider (or a proxy), we have the license to stream the video the moment it happens live, once, and nothing more. We are legal doing so in The Netherlands which is where we exist and pay taxes, also we're no US citizens so it's not like a shell company, we're really weird europeans :)

RedHerby said:
And showing who is the King of the Hill, eq who is the member who did tip the most during a session, works pretty well, if there is a competition then we males want to win that fu€£ing competition :)

Yes the "tip war" is encouraged, there's a ranking 1) 2) 3) 4) in userlist, with crown given to first. Some time it happens the guys tip bigger to take the crown, it is not happening often but a few $100's tips it happen. The tips amount is not displayed, it secret, so guys not even know how much needs to be tipped to go top, just some time the models tell how much it was tipped, if she wishes. Note we have no tokens, we have dollars, so that's very easy the guy tips $10 and you get $5 (standard 50%) and that's how's displayed to guys and girls. I always been confused by tokens so I used plain dollars, it's saving lots of mind math. We support bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin tips too, there's a few guys depositing bitcoin but not many, that's displayed in dollar too.

RedHerby said:
IMHO TubeCamGirl is a good and nice site, business wise I understand the OP wants to get bigger and have western models, but if I may be so arrogant to give the OP an advice, suggesting that you give western models priority could backfire, be happy with what you have.

We're happy of what we have, to be old and popular (yet small) site in Ukraine, Russia and Romania from where every day we get requests of new models wanting to register, mostly referred by other models. But why not to invite western cam girls too, and since we're so western oriented, we could adapt to their requirements? Let it be way to register and payout methods or whatever is needed?

There was good results from the very few USA and Canada girls we had, I still miss an ebony one from Florida, she had a so different attitude than the eastern, let's say she was spanking the guys more than being sweet lol, and it worked well with some customers. We end up having russian girls lovers only, it is business wiseness to offer westerns, also to talk local politics, since all our customers are westerns anyway.

About backfire: to give "priority" in registration should be safe, it is only less boureaucratic registration process, then after registered all models are equal so ti is fair. We're not going to give bigger % as streamate does (35% instead of 30%) or top of page positioning and so on, that's in fact unfair, still eastern models are there in streamate anyway whatever they're with lower payout.
And about we got not that much traffic, I hear every single day from models that they miss traffic in ALL sites, also mfc and streamate, that's depending on single models more than on the site. Much like it happens in these 2 bigger sites, at our small ones we have models doing thousands of dollars a month and others doing $10 a month, and that's the same site, so what's the story? :)

tubecamgirl said:
Fay_Galore said:

We don't even own the shows or content right, the model keeps the rights, we are just like a phone company or an internet provider (or a proxy), we have the license to stream the video the moment it happens live, once, and nothing more. We are legal doing so in The Netherlands which is where we exist and pay taxes, also we're no US citizens so it's not like a shell company, we're really weird europeans :)

I'm one of those 'weird europeans' too, that's why I asked. I worked for a bunch of dutch camsites and remember their contracts and policies being big on that issue, so I'm just surprised.

soooo, just to clarify.
say, a member has an issue with a model, he says she did something awful on cam, something very illegal, he can't complain to you, his beef is with the model? because you're only facilitating a platform and are not liable for any content?

so, no chargebacks then from your end? that's up to the model too? (because that's a "he said, she said" issue if you've got no records.)

Reactions: tubecamgirl
Fay_Galore said:
I worked for a bunch of dutch camsites and remember their contracts and policies being big on that issue, so I'm just surprised.

soooo, just to clarify.
say, a member has an issue with a model, he says she did something awful on cam, something very illegal, he can't complain to you, his beef is with the model? because you're only facilitating a platform and are not liable for any content?

so, no chargebacks then from your end? that's up to the model too? (because that's a "he said, she said" issue if you've got no records.)

We have different terms of service than most other cam sites, including dutch ones. That's mostly legalese, but we also state that it's the risk of the member to do a private and he will pay the minutes whatever the model does. In fact as a phone company we do NOT give warranty of any kind on shows... for example if you phone call someone and he/she sends you to hell or says bad words, you can't ask money back to your phone company for the phone call. That was your risk to call someone who could give you unpleasant talk and you paid per minute to hear this unpleasant talk. That's same with our cam shows. This is even more evil with the customer than other sites! If a guy write us he was bored by the show, we say - sorry, we warned you of this risk, so what? We nearly never give back any money to any customer except for technical glitches. If he guy sees video, whatever was in the video, he pay this, no matter what the model streams.

About very illegal things: as service provider we can temporarily store the video for a day or two and we can see if this is true or not. Anyway we scare out so much the liar or cheap customers that we really have none left in the system. I don't remember to have chargebacked even $1 to any cam girl in 2014 yet.

Details are here in the terms of service:

http://chatgf.com/index.php?_o=Default&_m=tos

"ChatGF is a neutral interactive communications provider acting as a passive conduit of Video Chats...", "we shall be deemed an Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) as that term is defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), and/or an Interactive Computer Service as that term is used in the Communications Decency Act, and/or as in 47 U.S.C. § 231(e) and § 231(f), and/or a provider of information society services as that term is defined in article 3:15d of the Dutch Civil Code (“Burgerlijk Wetboek”)."
"ChatGF exempts from liability as described in article 6:196c sub 1 of the Dutch Civil Code as the activity of ChatGF is limited to the technical process of operating and giving access to a communication network over which information made available by third parties is transmitted or temporarily stored, for the sole purpose of making the transmission more efficient. This activity is of a mere technical, automatic and passive nature, which implies that ChatGF as information society service provider has neither knowledge of nor control over the information which is transmitted or stored."

In other parts of the terms of service we state that we do not own the content or live streams at all.. in fact that's property of the model still, not ours. Should anyone ask licensing to model, not ours (well, we can help model doing so if anyone asks, informally).

tubecamgirl said:
Fay_Galore said:

We don't even own the shows or content right, the model keeps the rights, we are just like a phone company or an internet provider (or a proxy), we have the license to stream the video the moment it happens live, once, and nothing more.

This is huge. Kudos.

You just got a lot more interesting.

tubecamgirl said:
In other parts of the terms of service we state that we do not own the content or live streams at all.. in fact that's property of the model still, not ours. Should anyone ask licensing to model, not ours (well, we can help model doing so if anyone asks, informally).

I understand with the way it's set up and with the smaller traffic that it's less likely someone will record a model's shows, but what do you do if it does happen? On most cam sites, a model can send the website a link to the cap and have the website send a DMCA to have it taken down. If you don't own the content, that wouldn't be possible, right? But a model doing it herself is dangerous as her real name has to go on it.

Reactions: Fay_Galore
NataliaGrey said:
tubecamgirl said:

I understand with the way it's set up and with the smaller traffic that it's less likely someone will record a model's shows, but what do you do if it does happen? On most cam sites, a model can send the website a link to the cap and have the website send a DMCA to have it taken down. If you don't own the content, that wouldn't be possible, right? But a model doing it herself is dangerous as her real name has to go on it.

Well as you stated this is very rare that there is caps around coming from our sites. Still, some time we had models telling us of caps some where, mostly russian forums and such... these was taken mostly from other sites (mfc etc.) not ours, but we helped the models to have these removed anyway. In general, even if we do not send DMCA but contact "informally", if a proper site sees a request like this coming from a real cam site's official contact, they remove in order not to have issues, since dealing with a company with attorneys it can be quite dangerous, you know :)
But really these forums do NOT respond to DMCA requests, since they're not even americans, and often illegal and knowing they are illegal, perhaps proud to be illegal. Some even ask money to the girl in order to remove the posts, we had paid one forum once some $150 to remove these caps, and was not even taken from our site, but the camgirl worked with us 5+ years and was crying for help.

An update: we made the model registration procedure quicker and easier, steps now are:

1) Submit on: http://chatgf.ru/registr.php?sLng=en

2) Contact or be contacted by an admin ( http://chatgf.ru/contact_en )

3) Admin gives a temporary user/pw to login in cam site to have you login and check your video stream is good and you really look like as the person in submitted photos - you can keep bra+panties in test of course (but preferably not wearing big winter coat and sunglasses) - sorry we need to do this test because you don't imagine how many boys submit fake cam girl applications etc., we can't risk we broadcast surprise hairy asses or prerecorded porn videos and such.

4) If all ok with previous step, you are sent to a web form where you pick user/pw, upload your ID and bio pics, and then your account is created (if ID is verified, usually within 24h). And you can start to go online. Payouts every 2 weeks with 2 weeks delay (1-15th of month is paid on 1st of next month).

Status
Not open for further replies.