AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account ban/suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pureangel

Banhammered
Jan 20, 2021
@punker barbie please help.

I was banned suddenly 4 days ago. Support provided a reason and said it is actually a “protective suspension”. And was caused by users reports.

The issue is support never gave details on the length of the suspension, and wont respond to emails for further clarification.

Can I at least know the length of the suspension? And to be clear I already did what support asked me to do to reinstate the account, even though I did not feel it was fair or justified.

Thank you.

maybe because they enjoy certain members that ONLY use the CB platform....that they have developed a relationship with. Excuse me if you think I’m “overly dramatic“. I would NEVER judge how YOU choose to react to something, because I do not even know you, and would not even do it if I knew you. And it’s why I tend to stay off social media platforms in general for the same reason. A lot of opinions about “how you should be” or “how you should respond”. We are all different, and all respond in different ways to things.
I "liked" her post because in the time you've been panicking about Chaturbate, you could have signed up and started broadcasting on other popular sites, namely myfreecams which has a similar business model to CBs except its MUCH LESS ban happy and allows much more model freedom than CB does.

So yeah, I agree that it would be in your better interest to pay less attention to how CB is ignoring you and get moving to a better cam site, such as myfreecams.

Upvote 0
I "liked" her post because in the time you've been panicking about Chaturbate, you could have signed up and started broadcasting on other popular sites, namely myfreecams which has a similar business model to CBs except its MUCH LESS ban happy and allows much more model freedom than CB does.

So yeah, I agree that it would be in your better interest to pay less attention to how CB is ignoring you and get moving to a better cam site, such as myfreecams.
I get ya! And even if my account opens back up (it’s still locked) I will be forever fearful of a repeat occurrence. I have tried MFC in the past but did not do well.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , I see support finally responded. I replied to the ticket and did exactly as requested, yet as I write this my account is still locked. My response was sent in ticket #16823397. Any idea when my account will finally be unlocked? Thank you for your assistance.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
@punker barbie I really do not know why my account issue is so difficult to get resolved. Ticket 16823397.
I responded and complied to their request (a repeat of over a week ago), and I wake up today with no further response and account locked. It’s like is support NOT seeing my responses back? Almost 2 weeks now! Ugh!

Upvote 0
So you didn't do well first starting out on myfreecams. It happens. But what if you do better the second time around? You don't know unless you try. What about stripchat? How about spilt streaming?

You can sit here and spam the forums waiting for PB to actually give a damn because it's clear they dont. Orrrrr you could take that energy and apply it elsewhere.

Don't worry about the regulars you made on chaturbate. Members come and go all the time. You can make new ones. I understand your more familiar and comfortable with CB, but sometimes you gotta go outside your comfort level.

Upvote 0
So you didn't do well first starting out on myfreecams. It happens. But what if you do better the second time around? You don't know unless you try. What about stripchat? How about spilt streaming?

You can sit here and spam the forums waiting for PB to actually give a damn because it's clear they dont. Orrrrr you could take that energy and apply it elsewhere.

Don't worry about the regulars you made on chaturbate. Members come and go all the time. You can make new ones. I understand your more familiar and comfortable with CB, but sometimes you gotta go outside your comfort level.
I agree with most of what your saying. But “spamming“ the forums? I did sign up for streamate as well on saturday, and submitted all my documents, still waiting on approval...seems to take awhile. I can try MFC again, I tried them several times in the last year...I had such low room numbers each time, I felt “invisible”

Upvote 0
I agree with most of what your saying. But “spamming“ the forums? I did sign up for streamate as well on saturday, and submitted all my documents, still waiting on approval...seems to take awhile. I can try MFC again, I tried them several times in the last year...I had such low room numbers each time, I felt “invisible”
Repeatedly posting the same thing.

It was the weekend when you signed up. Support isn't that active then. Sometimes it can take up to a week, sometime more. If its over a week, contact @Catalina SM via messaging so she can help you or direct you to who you need to contact.

Upvote 0
Repeatedly posting the same thing.

It was the weekend when you signed up. Support isn't that active then. Sometimes it can take up to a week, sometime more. If its over a week, contact @Catalina SM via messaging so she can help you or direct you to who you need to contact.
When I saw I am being mentioned in a CB thread, I thought it may be a mistake. LOL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.