AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account ban/suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pureangel

Banhammered
Jan 20, 2021
@punker barbie please help.

I was banned suddenly 4 days ago. Support provided a reason and said it is actually a “protective suspension”. And was caused by users reports.

The issue is support never gave details on the length of the suspension, and wont respond to emails for further clarification.

Can I at least know the length of the suspension? And to be clear I already did what support asked me to do to reinstate the account, even though I did not feel it was fair or justified.

Thank you.

@punker barbie , I could REALLY use your help.

I do not want to keep emailing support as they have not responded to any emails in 4 days.
I just do not understand the lack of response from support. It is very frustrating as support made it seem like I just had to comply with what they asked(which I did), but now all communication has stopped.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , I could REALLY use your help.

I do not want to keep emailing support as they have not responded to any emails in 4 days.
I just do not understand the lack of response from support. It is very frustrating as support made it seem like I just had to comply with what they asked(which I did), but now all communication has stopped.
Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 1
Apologies for my confusion. The response was sent in ticket 16879566 on Monday.
Yes but I have no more information from support since then. Tickets, 16894839, 16904610, 16905443, 16907001.
Any idea when I will finally have access to my account again. I do not even want to broadcast. I just wanted to request a payout for the 4907 tokens in my account. Thank you. @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Yes but I have no more information from support since then. Tickets, 16894839, 16904610, 16905443, 16907001.
Any idea when I will finally have access to my account again. I do not even want to broadcast. I just wanted to request a payout for the 4907 tokens in my account. Thank you. @punker barbie
@punker barbie, I got the response, did as support asked, yet my account remains locked. And I have asked multiple times, how long the suspension was for, and I can’t even get that information answered.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , my account has been locked for almost a week. I just want to put this nightmare and experience behind me please! Can I just get 1 final response from support and the ability to receive the 4907 tokens in my account. When the model does what support asks, and then gets shunned/ignored by support for 5 days, it really is a signal that chaturbate support needs to improve greatly. And to be honest, I did have a fairly decent response time with support until this MAJOR incident.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

please resolve my account issue so I can just move on.

Here are the facts again:

1. my account was banned 1 week ago

2. Support sent me 1 email 5 days ago, saying it was suspended, asked me to speak to someone, and get back to them. I did that 5 days ago. And they NEVER ONCE TOLD ME THE SUSPENSION LENGTH. I asked 20 x how long, not 1 response back!

3. And now my account is still locked, with almost $255 in there and support has COMPLETELY cut off communication with me, by NOT answering emails.

This is just shady and on so many levels.

CB bans me......tells me what I need to do.....I do it(5 days ago).....keeps my account locked.....and my money

but...WHAT IS MOST DISTURBING IS THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER A SINGLE EMAIL.

tickets: 16914668, 16912678, 16907001, 16905443, 16894839, 16879567

All support needed to do was tell me the length of the suspension, or if they were NEVER gonna open it back up or pay me—-have the curtesy and decency to let me know!

Upvote 0
tickets: 16914668, 16912678, 16907001, 16905443, 16894839, 16879567
One problem, one ticket only.... this only can work.
Always answer the mail you had, with the same ticket number and keep in the mail the whole history of the exchange, it's the only way to deal with any IT service that manages millions of users.

Else they restart each time the whole comprehension of the problem since the beginning and your problem is delayed each time.
A single ticket has a better chance to fall down directly to the mailbox of *the person* who knows and worked on it, or at minimum the guy can see what has be done by his colleague on this ticket

Upvote 1
One problem, one ticket only.... this only can work.
Always answer the mail you had, with the same ticket number and keep in the mail the whole history of the exchange, it's the only way to deal with any IT service that manages millions of users.

Else they restart each time the whole comprehension of the problem since the beginning and your problem is delayed each time.
A single ticket has a better chance to fall down directly to the mailbox of *the person* who knows and worked on it.
I originally did that. I responded several times to the original ticket. In fact I gave them exactly what they asked in my original ticket they responded to. However after several days of no responses, that is when i opened other tickets.

Upvote 0
I originally did that. I responded several times to the original ticket. In fact I gave them exactly what they asked in my original ticket they responded to. However after several days of no responses, that is when i opened other tickets.
You have to give it more time than that. I can imagine how much it sucks to be locked out of your account, but opening more tickets and responding multiple times to the same ticket just further delays an already long process.

Upvote 0
You have to give it more time than that. I can imagine how much it sucks to be locked out of your account, but opening more tickets and responding multiple times to the same ticket just further delays an already long process.
How much more time. They answered and gave me the reason for the ban in less than 24 hours. And I NEVER in 2.5 years waited longer than 48 hours for a response.

Upvote 0
How much more time. They answered and gave me the reason for the ban in less than 24 hours. And I NEVER in 2.5 years waited longer than 48 hours for a response.
It should not take 5 days and counting to get a response to the original ticket I responded to.

Upvote 0
I've waited up to 10 days to get a response from them before. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how long it takes for support to respond to your emails, because that is not something you have control over. The only thing you have control over is how many times you message them, which increasingly pushes things back.

Upvote 0
I've waited up to 10 days to get a response from them before. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how long it takes for support to respond to your emails, because that is not something you have control over. The only thing you have control over is how many times you message them, which increasingly pushes things back.
Well the crazy thing is I just got an email from support thinking it was about my account status. And it was a reply from the DMCA request email I sent yesterday. I already got a reply from that. So how do I get a reply in less than 24 hours to a takedown email, and 5 days and counting NOT get a response to my account locked and my money? Makes no sense. So support just choices which emails to answer. I would much rather have my account email answered and resolved.

Upvote 0
Well the crazy thing is I just got an email from support thinking it was about my account status. And it was a reply from the DMCA request email I sent yesterday. I already got a reply from that. So how do I get a reply in less than 24 hours to a takedown email, and 5 days and counting NOT get a response to my account locked and my money? Makes no sense. So support just choices which emails to answer. I would much rather have my account email answered and resolved.
It could be different support people who work on different things

Upvote 0
@punker barbie, just why? Why couldn’t support resolve this account issue?

Well I am NOT a quitter, and do not give up easily, but after a week of no answers I can’t do more than I have. CB SUPPORT IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST!

The stress, frustration, and aggravation is just unforgivable at this point. I believe support is INTENTIONALLY NOT answering my emails regarding my account.

Why not just be honest if they don’t want to open it back up,...want to keep your money,...and not respond to emails? I can accept that easier.

But when your ghosted/ignored by support for a week—that is just cruel.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help.

I was banned suddenly 4 days ago. Support provided a reason and said it is actually a “protective suspension”. And was caused by users reports.

The issue is support never gave details on the length of the suspension, and wont respond to emails for further clarification.

Can I at least know the length of the suspension? And to be clear I already did what support asked me to do to reinstate the account, even though I did not feel it was fair or justified.

Thank you.
@punker barbie PLEASE HELP. I have been requesting assistance for over 1 week now.
original ticket number: 16879566. I responded to supports request, did as they asked. Yet my account remains locked over 1 week later with money sitting in there.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie, support ticket 16879566

Will this EVER be resolved? Or will support just ignore my emails for ever?
Again, I did as was requested by support, yet my account remains locked. If support never has intentions to open it back up, can I at least be told that, rather than having every email ignored for weeks?

Upvote 0
I came to this forum in hopes of getting my CB account restored or at the very least finally get an update from support after over 1 week of NO response. Sadly, it appears I wont ever hear back from support. I do NOT understand why CB support does this. But my efforts at getting answers and my account restored have failed. I am deeply saddened by this.

Upvote 0
OMG! After over a week of no response I finally get a response. And it’s a repeat of the reason , and a repeat asking me to do what I already did a week ago. I did what was asked, let them know and a week plus later am being asked to do it again. What is getting lost in translation here???🤪

Upvote 0
OMG! After over a week of no response I finally get a response. And it’s a repeat of the reason , and a repeat asking me to do what I already did a week ago. I did what was asked, let them know and a week plus later am being asked to do it again. What is getting lost in translation here???🤪
Just follow the instructions as EXACTLY as possible, and ONLY reply to that ticket from here on.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Just follow the instructions as EXACTLY as possible, and ONLY reply to that ticket from here on.
I did that. And in all fairness I did that over a week ago too. It was on day 3 without a response, I created more tickets. I was very clear and specific In my original response last week as well.

Upvote 0
I did that. And in all fairness I did that over a week ago too. It was on day 3 without a response, I created more tickets. I was very clear and specific In my original response last week as well.
Yes I know, I've read alllll your posts. But my suggestion is to reply to the new message and do it again. And only reply to THAT message/ticket from now on.

Upvote 0
And if I get no response back from support again,I really will need to seek further therapy.

Lol, there are literally LOTS of other camsites you can move to. You're being so dramatic over Chaturbate...one of the worst camsites to cam on. Move on and find another site. I suggest MFC or Streamate. Or make clips for one of the many great clip sites (ManyVids, Clips4Sale etc). It's not the end of the world. Why do people get so frantic over their Chaturbate accounts? That site is the worst.

Upvote 0
Lol, there are literally LOTS of other camsites you can move to. You're being so dramatic over Chaturbate...one of the worst camsites to cam on. Move on and find another site. I suggest MFC or Streamate. Or make clips for one of the many great clip sites (ManyVids, Clips4Sale etc). It's not the end of the world. Why do people get so frantic over their Chaturbate accounts? That site is the worst.
maybe because they enjoy certain members that ONLY use the CB platform....that they have developed a relationship with. Excuse me if you think I’m “overly dramatic“. I would NEVER judge how YOU choose to react to something, because I do not even know you, and would not even do it if I knew you. And it’s why I tend to stay off social media platforms in general for the same reason. A lot of opinions about “how you should be” or “how you should respond”. We are all different, and all respond in different ways to things.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.