AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

suspension lifted profile error

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2023
Hello @punker barbie I have contacted support to lift the suspension of my account after 6 long months of waiting, they have answered me that the suspension of my “alice_rookie” account has been lifted, however I still get this, I think it may be an error. Please help me

Attachments

• IMG_5519.png
    IMG_5519.png
    448.2 KB · Views: 15
Hello @punker barbie I have contacted support to lift the suspension of my account after 6 long months of waiting, they have answered me that the suspension of my “alice_rookie” account has been lifted, however I still get this, I think it may be an error. Please help me
They have. You do not show as banned here for me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 09-20-23 at 07.34 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 09-20-23 at 07.34 PM.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
They have. You do not show as banned here for me
If she's logging in and still seeing she's suspended then there's a problem. You'd always be able to see a suspended members profile but not a banned profile.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.