AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate and Shirley Rant INSIDE NOW!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heatherdeep

Banhammered
Sep 28, 2015
Chaturbate or Shirley inside now!!! 5 days now studio account and white label site banned and 5 models out of work pissed off and you cant reply? We want answers NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys I will not go into detail yet till we get to the bottom of this and get some answers from chaturbate to get this resolved.

For the record this is not the first time they have done this. They did this 2 years ago and cost us a lot of money.

This is not the chaturbate support site, this is a discussion forum for camgirls and members. If you wanted to share details we can possibly help you figure out why you got banned, and maybe some magical punkerbarbie fairy will float along if you're super lucky but I wouldn't expect much.

Lol I know this very well but I also know Shirley aka punkerbarbie and chaturbate dont like bad PR here and I also know she pops in here so I am hoping she will respond. I know why we were banned and it was chaturbates error but when these things happen the support team is totally worthless and only Shirley can help.

5 days now she has been MIA and this has cost me and my boyfriends studio account and website xxxcamjobs.com and many of his models that also got banned for no reason a lot of money for 5 days now.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!!!!

AGAIN!!!!

For now all I will say is, this is not the first time and I am really really hoping it will be the last but I think not.

I also know Shirley aka punkerbarbie and chaturbate dont like bad PR here

I dont think they care in the slightest about the PR they get. A quick search will show you the volume of chaturbate "ban for no reason" threads that are floating around and no one seems to get a reply. I wish you the best of luck getting it resolved but dont get your hopes up too high for a reply on here

I dont think they care in the slightest about the PR they get. A quick search will show you the volume of chaturbate "ban for no reason" threads that are floating around and no one seems to get a reply. I wish you the best of luck getting it resolved but dont get your hopes up too high for a reply on here

Its sad that a company with so many models making so much money can be so careless towards the people that work for them and make them money.
We have rent and bills to pay and for Chaturbate to just take a shit on me and my studio and a bunch of our models like this is such a piece of shit thing to do. THEY ARE NOT FUCKING HUMAN!

I still would like to speak to Shirley and hope she can resolve all this again as she has many times in the past but she has been MIA for over 5 days now.

UNREAL Now instead of giving us support @Chaturbate has blocked blocked my twitter account and my boyfriends studio twitter account for tweeting them over and over confronting them. This is what they call support.

WHERE IS SHIRLEY? Do you guys think she is ignoring us or? Very unprofessional if she is!

We have sent countless emails to support, Shirley and now also addressed to the owner hoping to get some answers.

What else can be done? Their has to be some way to get a hold of someone in higher ups around there that can do the right thing?

If not why hasnt somebody got pissed off and taken them out of business yet?

I am ranging fucking angry right now but still want my account back that was wrongfully banned and so does my boyfriend and all his models and we all want someone over there to give us an apology.

:(

UNREAL Now instead of giving us support @Chaturbate has blocked blocked my twitter account and my boyfriends studio twitter account for tweeting them over and over confronting them. This is what they call support.
WHERE IS SHIRLEY? Do you guys think she is ignoring us or? Very unprofessional if she is!

This may come as a shock but this forum is called Ambercutie's forum, not ShirleyChaturbates forum. Shirley doesn't hang out here 24/7. She's not on beck and call to anyone here. Many times in the past with complaints she's never responded at all. Which isn't really surprising, since this site has no affiliation with chaturbate and it isn't set up as their complaint department. Which means they tend to do what they want without listening to us. So annoying, I know! But it probably also explains why they block a twitter account of someone who tries to confront them with repeated tweets after they were blocked. I would have just muted you so you didn't know you were blocked, more fun that way.

We have sent countless emails to support, Shirley and now also addressed to the owner hoping to get some answers.
The owners...HAHAHAHAHA good luck with that.

What else can be done? Their has to be some way to get a hold of someone in higher ups around there that can do the right thing?

If not why hasnt somebody got pissed off and taken them out of business yet?

I am ranging fucking angry right now but still want my account back that was wrongfully banned and so does my boyfriend and all his models and we all want someone over there to give us an apology.
:(

I honestly hope it works out for you, but let's be real. Nowhere in the bill of rights does it say you have the right to cam. They are a private business. If they want to ban you they can. It may or may not have been justified, doesn't matter. They can still do it. If enough people get sick of them doing business this way maybe they will go under. But with new people signing up all the time I doubt it will be any time soon.

Chaturbate or Shirley inside now!!! 5 days now studio account and white label site banned and 5 models out of work pissed off and you cant reply?

Also I'm really curious what 'inside now' means.

I can tell you care about the 5 models under your studio being out of work. Until this gets resolved probably the best advice would be to tell them to go ahead and sign up for their own accounts not under your studio. Yep. At least that way they could get back to camming while it's taken care of. And they'll be able to keep more of their money you were taking away from them.

Another example of how unfair life is. But my whole life I realized I cannot expect people to always do their job/help me/whatever the case may be. Also Shirley is one person, so I don't understand why the specific hate on her. But times like this call for great backup plans. :p

I absolutely get why people get so angry at Chaturbate. Their customer service is (by all too many accounts) laughable and pathetic. But surely there has to come a time when people start saying "okay, Chaturbate seems risky given their reputation" or "okay, Chaturbate have banned my account 12 times without explanation now" or "okay, Chaturbate haven't paid me in three months" and just move on to one of the many other sites who at the very least have the decency to treat the vast majority of their models like human beings. If I was a model, I wouldn't go anywhere near Chaturbate (for much the same reasons I go nowhere near them as a customer).

Chaturbate does this regularly to people. The way to avoid being part of that is to research who you plan to work with and then don't work with them if they have a horrible reputation. If you were able to find this forum, you probably have the Google abilities to do so. If you're a studio, you should have some knowledge of this industry. Whether you started the studio without researching or just got in bed with Chaturbate and hoped they'd treat you better than they treat others, you signed up for inconveniences like this. Even if Shirley reads this thread, she'll probably tell you the sky is blue or puppies are cute. She never actually addresses anything on this forum that I've seen. Hehehe. Sign up with a more reputable site. If reputable sites won't accept your studio, drop the act and move on.

Reactions: Gen
Chaturbate does this regularly to people. The way to avoid being part of that is to research who you plan to work with and then don't work with them if they have a horrible reputation. If you were able to find this forum, you probably have the Google abilities to do so. If you're a studio, you should have some knowledge of this industry. Whether you started the studio without researching or just got in bed with Chaturbate and hoped they'd treat you better than they treat others, you signed up for inconveniences like this. Even if Shirley reads this thread, she'll probably tell you the sky is blue or puppies are cute. She never actually addresses anything on this forum that I've seen. Hehehe. Sign up with a more reputable site. If reputable sites won't accept your studio, drop the act and move on.

That is true. Just look here https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...ate-chaturbate-models-chaturbate-users.18343/

Banned 28 times and unbanned for no reason and look at Shirleys response "subject is up for discussion hence the lack of response from Chaturbate"

You believe that? UNFUCKING REAL!
So basically she admitted fault by saying she couldnt talk about it so ignored it and just left the model fucked over and out of a job.

They do this to people all the time and need something done back to them. They cant just go around shitting on people play games with peoples livelihood without a backlash for this long.
Why are they even still in business?

Well if my boyfriend that runs the white label with all the models doesnt get some answers soon he is going to do some not so nice things and Chaturbate is going to wish they never happened. Just saying cause a little birdy told me that.

I sense a banning here very soon as well. A little birdy told me that.

I'm gathering by the link you provided above you're admitting you're the same person who got banned here before and you came back to bitch some more? The phrasing in the topics are just too similar to be a coincidence.

Seriously, pick up an application at Subway already.

Screenshot - 9_29_2015 , 5_54_37 PM.png Screenshot - 9_29_2015 , 5_54_46 PM.png

Last edited:
Well, if they ever thought unbanning you was a good idea, my guess is that you can fornicate your account goodbye after making public threats like that.

Yep, i hope Shirley does show up now. I think Chaturbate did the right thing here. These people are nut muffins with a side of crazy. The models under their studio are going to be way better off being forced to sign up on their own elsewhere.

Yep, i hope Shirley does show up now. I think Chaturbate did the right thing here. These people are nut muffins with a side of crazy. The models under their studio are going to be way better off being forced to sign up on their own elsewhere.

Dear you have no idea the headache and money and problems chaturbate has cost many of us. With that said Shirley can come here and post whatever bullshit she wants but just like she has always done she can not ever give a valid response and or say Chaturbate had any valid reason what so ever to banned me or my boyfriends studio or any of our models.

Also our models will not be signing up to chaturbate and will only be working with us through other sites now unless Chaturbate or Shirley decided to do the right thing and respond accordingly admitting fault for what they have done to all of us and caused.

Just a little hint of what they have done and caused and the lies they have told, Ask shirley about all the money they steal from models in group show numbers that we caught and the thousands of dollars they had to pay us back for it, then, they played games with me and my website and made me change its name because they claimed it was close to another models, and after we changed it and reedited and watermarked all the videos to the new site heatherdeep.com they then pull this shit 3 days later and banned all of us.

They are really fucking scum if they dont fix all this and admit fault and I stand behind my boyfriend and whatever he does in backlash to them.

What comes around goes around.

PS, I have not even touched on all the shit they have done to us and i have emails and skype messages to prove it all.

I'm not really sure what you're hoping for here, yo.

If you're hoping to expose Chaturbate as an oftentimes unprofessional company with a shocking reputation for customer service, then this was already established long ago.

If you're hoping Chaturbate are going to fix all your problems and welcome you back with open arms, you're not going about it in a very adult manner and really, you'd be better off moving to another site anyway.

I'm not really sure what you're hoping for here, yo.

If you're hoping to expose Chaturbate as an oftentimes unprofessional company with a shocking reputation for customer service, then this was already established long ago.

If you're hoping Chaturbate are going to fix all your problems and welcome you back with open arms, you're not going about it in a very adult manner and really, you'd be better off moving to another site anyway.

Maybe your right!! Thanks

Reactions: Picnic
I didnt threaten anybody but Chaturbate has a lot of explaining to do.
Yes, you did make public threats. Here, in this thread. Literally two posts before that.

Well if my boyfriend that runs the white label with all the models doesnt get some answers soon he is going to do some not so nice things and Chaturbate is going to wish they never happened. Just saying cause a little birdy told me that.
Whether it's your boyfriend or you doing the "not so nice things" doesn't matter. You're actually publicly threatening that he's going to take action that will harm or debilitate Chaturbate in some way.

Dear you have no idea the headache and money and problems chaturbate has cost many of us. With that said Shirley can come here and post whatever bullshit she wants but just like she has always done she can not ever give a valid response and or say Chaturbate had any valid reason what so ever to banned me or my boyfriends studio or any of our models.

Also our models will not be signing up to chaturbate and will only be working with us through other sites now unless Chaturbate or Shirley decided to do the right thing and respond accordingly admitting fault for what they have done to all of us and caused.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER UTILIZING THEIR SERVICES AGAIN?! I don't care if there are only a few sites that allow men and women to cam. I don't care if it's easier to stay with a site that you know. I don't care if you're actually getting off on all of this drama. If a company treats you as badly as you claim (badly enough to imply that you're looking into legal action against them), then you should actually do everything in your power to not only tell the world how badly they treat customers/employees (check, you've done that) but also to take your business elsewhere.

tldr; If you're stupid enough to keep going back to them after all this, then they deserve to keep you. Sorry for being blunt, but you've already forfeited your right to courtesy by circumventing the ACF ban by creating another account here.

Banned 28 times and unbanned for no reason and look at Shirleys response "subject is up for discussion hence the lack of response from Chaturbate"

Why are they even still in business?
Because people are stupid enough to come back and get shit on 27 more times maybe? Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.