AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate blog.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2017
Hello, I would like to know to contact the chaturbate blog.

I'm sure I double checked the page and I don't found any proper way to directly contact them and using the support was not of much help.

Someone knows how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure I double checked the page and I don't found any proper way to directly contact them and using the support was not of much help.

Someone knows how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

I would suspect the way to contact the blog writers would be to just contact support as normal, with your query, making sure you're as clear as possible that it's regarding something on the blog. If they can't answer it they would hopefully direct your email to the appropriate person. So, ask CB Support the question you have, instead of just asking them for a separate email/contact for the Blog.

I would suspect the way to contact the blog writers would be to just contact support as normal, with your query, making sure you're as clear as possible that it's regarding something on the blog. If they can't answer it they would hopefully direct your email to the appropriate person. So, ask CB Support the question you have, instead of just asking them for a separate email/contact for the Blog.

I'm suspecting that too but every time I try the support it just gets an automated response and nothing else. :(

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think Chaturbate's blog is meant to be contacted. It's like a billboard for Chaturbate itself. Just contact CB.

I'm suspecting that too but every time I try the support it just gets an automated response and nothing else. :(

Thanks for the reply.
It's possible they don't think your mail is worth answering. What are you trying to find out? Maybe someone here has some insight about your inquiry.

Reactions: Mila_
How long has it been since you contacted them and only received the automated response?
Usually it can take a few days, and depending on what it is (the urgency) may take longer. If you're just asking them for an email specifically for the blog, that may be why they are not responding, or at least taking a while to respond.

But as Amber said, it may be worth asking here as there are a lot of experienced and knowledgeable people.

I don't think Chaturbate's blog is meant to be contacted. It's like a billboard for Chaturbate itself. Just contact CB.

It's possible they don't think your mail is worth answering. What are you trying to find out? Maybe someone here has some insight about your inquiry.
I'm trying to know how to suggest a model for the spotlight session.

Its mostly Chaturbate or the model themselves that get in contact with each other for the Model Spotlight.

I don't know if it's still working as it was, but some models used to get in touch with @punker barbie and a questionnaire would be sent out to them. But it's between the model & Chaturbate.

You could suggest to the model themselves to get in touch with Chaturbate inquiring about the model spotlight. ;)

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Its mostly Chaturbate or the model themselves that get in contact with each other for the Model Spotlight.

I don't know if it's still working as it was, but some models used to get in touch with @punker barbie and a questionnaire would be sent out to them. But it's between the model & Chaturbate.

You could suggest to the model themselves to get in touch with Chaturbate inquiring about the model spotlight. ;)

Ah, thanks. At first, I thought in contacting @punker barbie but since It seemed that would not be something support related and knowing how she is busy I avoided in doing so.

Oh, also thanks for replying me. I forgot to thank you in my original reply. My bad. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.