AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Latenightlexi

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 4, 2026
2
0
0
Good Morning @punker barbie,

My account, Latenightlexi, was banned for using a payout method that was linked to a user who was previously banned on the platform. Since then, Chaturbate Support has made 2 attempts to contact me asking me to resubmit my banking details so they can reissue payment. I responded back 11 days ago but have since not received a response back from support. I still cannot access my account to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Latenightlexi
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-04 at 11.35.36 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-04 at 11.35.36 AM.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2026-10-04 at 11.39.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-04 at 11.39.01 AM.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Good Morning @punker barbie,

My account, Latenightlexi, was banned for using a payout method that was linked to a user who was previously banned on the platform. Since then, Chaturbate Support has made 2 attempts to contact me asking me to resubmit my banking details so they can reissue payment. I responded back 11 days ago but have since not received a response back from support. I still cannot access my account to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Latenightlexi
Good Morning @punker barbie

Hope you are able to see this, I know you get a ton of these messages on the daily. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you so much in advance!
 
Upvote 0