AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate connections and disconnections ..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
Since this morning and Evening Chaturbate keeps connecting and disconnecting when am in my room its realy interfering with my stream i wonder if anyone e;lse is experiencing this am using Flash Player past days and yesterday i had no problems streaming only Started today..i wonder what the problem really is and wondering if this is coming from the chaturbate website itself or ??as i had stop streaming for today planning to check later though

Last edited:
Reactions: anabeauty37
Since this morning and Evening Chaturbate keeps connecting and disconnecting when am in my room its realy interfering with my stream i wonder if anyone e;lse is experiencing this am using Flash Player past days and yesterday i had no problems streaming only Started today..i wonder what the problem really is and wondering if this is coming from the chaturbate website itself or ??as i had stop streaming for today planning to check later though
I noticed my WiFi weakens whenever I use Flash Player. It's much better using the OBS and using Chaturbate's instructions on how to set it up. Sometimes even the OBS goes out but nowhere near as much as with Flash Player.
I don't cam on CB but I did see some posts earlier about OBS having some disconnection issues earlier today... or maybe it was just some of their servers in general. Not sure! But either way I agree that using OBS to stream would be better than Flash... keep in mind Flash will NOT be an option in a few months. So best to get comfortable using OBS.

Upvote 0
I don't cam on CB but I did see some posts earlier about OBS having some disconnection issues earlier today... or maybe it was just some of their servers in general. Not sure! But either way I agree that using OBS to stream would be better than Flash... keep in mind Flash will NOT be an option in a few months. So best to get comfortable using OBS.
Thanks for the reply hun i doubt if its flash i have been using it for longest and strange enough this started this morning and still going as we talk as i have testeed streaming on my phone a while ago and its behaving the same keeping in mind mobile phone use Beta version and not ( flash ) its keep connecting and disconnectting !!! beginning to think if this could be their servers as u was saying as my internet is working wel with other platforms including youtube,,fb etc i was able to watch stuff from their while ago !!! i wonder if chaturbate is aware of this i havent been able to stream or make any tokens Damn !!!!:( i just see people coming in and out shortly !! in my room

Upvote 0
I stream from Australia using OBS on CB and it's been rock solid this month. Last month was bad.

The problem i have this month is huge lag and buffering issues with other models' cams based in Central and Eastern Europe. Not having a problem with models from South America, Asia, US etc. My wifi rarely has problems, the models are usually with studios who have good wifi, and some other users are having the same problems in these rooms at the same time. So I'm 99% sure some of CB's European servers need upgrading/fixing.

Don't forget to report all issues to CB support, even if the first thing they do is tell you to check your wifi lol. More complaints = quicker fix.

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
hapeening to me too lately even few times a night ,, when i used obs was great, now i need to use split and just disconected ,,,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.