AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate lost tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2018
Hey all
I'm new here and recently got the lovense browser. I seem to have lost all my tokens on chaturbate when i switched to it??

Any ideas??

Help lol

Update

They are all there when i log in via chrome it's only when i log in using lovense browser they disappear

To rule out anything stupid, if you switch back to another browser do they still show or does it show as 0?
If you click on your token count 0, it will display your token history - does it display anything in there to indicate where they have gone?

May sound like 2 obvious or stupid questions, but most things usually are the "obvious" - and if not, at least it can rule out those.

You'd need to provide your name for PunkerBarbie to look into it - not everyone uses the same CB name as they do for their user/display name on here.

Reactions: punker barbie
Update

They are all there when i log in via chrome it's only when i log in using lovense browser they disappear

At least that's a bright side. Maybe it's something you need to contact the Lovense Browser creators to report as a bug..
Not sure why your post shows above mine either, since it was 8 mins after mine but oh well lol. Makes me look like I overlooked your response, which definitely was not there when I replied haha.

Glad they are there though.

Update

How are you using/connecting the toy(s)? I use the Lovense Connect app on my phone, with Bluetooth on, and use the Lovense extension made for Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.