AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate promotion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2010
Hello! We offer room promotion services on Chaturbate. For this you won’t get ban 100%, since the service is based on real viewers with a balance with whom we work.Our members are unique viewers with unique IP addresses (it's very important to get up your room's position.

To register, follow the link ALL4LIFE.xyz, choose the appropriate date and time.

At the moment, we have limited the number of rooms at one time (no more than 2), with an increase in demand we will increase the number of cells.

For all questions you can write to the mail admin@all4life.xyz, as well as ask a question in a chat on the site. Leave your feedback, it is important for us! We want to make you an ideal and convenient service.

Room Promotion on Chaturbate : ALL4LIFE.xyz

It would be too easly just to create accounts & etc ,we have real members with tokens who visit models's rooms & get from us special bonuses.
explain how you have these members. did they sign up through your affiliate?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
okay so how do you get these members? do models who sign up for your "service" have to give you a member list of paid members? is this some secret network we don't know about?
We are owners of few studios.All system of promotion we use now it came to us with experiance ,with our models,their members & etc .Models who sign up for our service shouldnt give us list of their paid members ,we dont need them to get up your room in ranking's list. You only pay for service you choose & we'll help you by own .

We are owners of few studios.All system of promotion we use now it came to us with experiance ,with our models,their members & etc .Models who sign up for our service shouldnt give us list of their paid members ,we dont need them to get up your room in ranking's list. You only pay for service you choose & we'll help you by own .

okay so is it bot accounts or paying traffic?

I am just going to go ahead and link support to this thread as I am convinced this is fraudulent and against ToS

@punker_barbie

If CB support wants to get rid of this problem once and for all they should maybe look into banning russian studios from the platform starting with the studio above. MFC had a similar problem with studios from the Phillipines and fraudulent transactions and the country is banned from MFC because of it. The site is still thriving.

Out of the top 7 rooms at cb right now, 4 are put there with the same set of view bot accounts. I am really not sure anymore if this really is against cb tos.

It's a studio belonging to the cb user abcde-aebsedi (always watching his own models, which is extra yikes).

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: AudriTwo
I am just going to go ahead and link support to this thread as I am convinced this is fraudulent and against ToS

@punker_barbie

If CB support wants to get rid of this problem once and for all they should maybe look into banning russian studios from the platform starting with the studio above. MFC had a similar problem with studios from the Phillipines and fraudulent transactions and the country is banned from MFC because of it. The site is still thriving.

Just putting the working tag for @punker barbie

Out of the top 7 rooms at cb right now, 4 are put there with the same set of view bot accounts. I am really not sure anymore if this really is against cb tos.

It's a studio belonging to the cb user abcde-aebsedi (always watching his own models, which is extra yikes).
We aren't that studio, our models on first-second pages ,but not in top.

Are you guaranteeing 1st/2nd page placement?

Are the placed accounts expected to tip/interact with the model or just hang out in the room until the time expires?

We guarantee 1st/2nd page placement.
Our members may interact/tip models, but it doesnt depend of us, it depends of their mood.

Prices are the same as the service from Krisgerm. I never tested that service, do you know it? Real human users are unique (if true). All other promotion services I know and tested just send view bots.

Such prices for the first time, while we are developing. When the base is gathered, for new customers the price will increase. We don't know who Krisgerm are and how they work.

1. Avoiding clear explanations ("it came with experience, yada yada").
1. Ignoring uncomfortable questions (@BritneyB: How can you guarantee 1st/2nd page placement?).
Yet assuring us that they're gonna send real people with real tokens to models' rooms and that these users will be able to interact with a model if they're "in the mood".
The first LOL.

I've got no doubt that they actually can guarantee some good placement because bots are accommodating and manageable in contrast to real people.
But everyone will get the point if they answer honestly. So they avoid answering to the question "how".

From what I've read in this thread, it sounds extremely sketchy.
But that's not the worst thing about it. The worst thing about it is that such a program is pretty much useless in reality. Good placement isn't equivalent to good earnings (no longer or anymore).

I can't say I'm unsatisfied with my current placement (4th page), especially taking into account my type of show.
But this placement has nothing to do with how much I earn.
Moreover, I've had much more good days when my room was filled with 10-20 people (they were real, actively interacted with me and contributed).

So all this stuff doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't pay a nickel for some program that sends "users" to me. I've got a plenty of them already, they're mostly silent and inactive. Sometimes I start suspecting that these users are bots. They do behave like bots.
And now someone suggests to pay for literally the same thing.
The last LOL.

1. Avoiding clear explanations ("it came with experience, yada yada").
1. Ignoring uncomfortable questions (@BritneyB: How can you guarantee 1st/2nd page placement?).
Yet assuring us that they're gonna send real people with real tokens to models' rooms and that these users will be able to interact with a model if they're "in the mood".
The first LOL.

I've got no doubt that they actually can guarantee some good placement because bots are accommodating and manageable in contrast to real people.
But everyone will get the point if they answer honestly. So they avoid answering to the question "how".

From what I've read in this thread, it sounds extremely sketchy.
But that's not the worst thing about it. The worst thing about it is that such a program is pretty much useless in reality. Good placement isn't equivalent to good earnings (no longer or anymore).

I can't say I'm unsatisfied with my current placement (4th page), especially taking into account my type of show.
But this placement has nothing to do with how much I earn.
Moreover, I've had much more good days when my room was filled with 10-20 people (they were real, actively interacted with me and contributed).

So all this stuff doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't pay a nickel for some program that sends "users" to me. I've got a plenty of them already, they're mostly silent and inactive. Sometimes I start suspecting that these users are bots. They do behave like bots.
And now someone suggests to pay for literally the same thing.
The last LOL.

First of all, not any businessman will tell you how his business works, as it is his idea. He will answer in the same way superficially. Regarding the fact that we guarantee accommodation, it may be too ambitious, but testing over several months has shown good results. We can’t guarantee that there will be many people in your room, since we don’t wind up the bots as much as we want, as many people come in, we do not force anyone. You put it right, better less, but better, and we adhere to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.