AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
Russia
Please help me, I worked just for 2 days and after I found photos and videos on another sites I really started to panic and now every day I am trying to delete every my photo or video that I found. I have just a few sites left, and I decided to write to chaturbate support, but I really don’t understand what to send them and they respond me very slowly. I have just a few photos a videos, please can someone explain what to send to chaturbate support and how to make them reply faster. I’m really nervous.

If you know a secret the rest of the adult industry doesn't know to avoid chargebacks I want to know about it. The adult industry would be so so so much better if chargebacks wherent such a serious problem.
i'm just a soon-to- be-wielding-popcorn over-hearing bystander here.. but i think the panda was referring to the hassle of banning legit and innocent users due to some tomfoolery unbeknownst to said banee <- is this a word? hmm, i'll roll with it... but anyways, i don't think he meant to bash the entire adult industry, as you claim,... i guess i could be wrong, tho.

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie :) I dont even know how to use this site but I made an account to ask for your help. About an hour ago I was banned from CB as I was performing a PVT show. Nothing illegal was shown on camera and Im sure I didn't break any rules. I really need my account back As Soon As possible. I have money in it and car bills to pay this week :( Really hope you can help me out.

MODEL NAME : JasonMarello 18 years old

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.