AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Terminated A Week After Re-Instating Me.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Officialdregs

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Apr 13, 2018
1st. my fault, I waved my bluetooth speaker on cam.
2nd. Unknown.
3rd. A model probably enter my chat and reported me over false claims which I still dispute.

Chaturbate banned me on my second time while I spent a day just trying to get the right photo of myself holding my state ID and my state ID itself. I fought to get re-instated only to be told someone reported me which (1) stupid because I wasn't even speaking to anyone on Chaturbate during the time I was getting my account verified. It was re-instated but I was told do I understand the TOS and whatever else which I do and I also added that anything that seem false both parties at hand should be given a chance to speak.

The last warning or so happen after I visited a Colombian model's room and like all the Colombian models, they instantly PMed me. She called me baby and love and I said hello and the usual how are you n stuff like that. As i'm watching her chat (I never tip a model the first time seeing them) she started berated me after I refuse to tip her which I do have that right since my tokens doesn't have her name on them. After dealing with her behavior, I decided to give her a chance because she might of had a bad night so the next night I watched and I only tipped 86 tokens and when she went on her rant again because she wanted to meet a goal I told her off and requested my tokens from her.

As I'm camming and waiting for a friend to pop into my chat a model, a colombian model I never heard of, enter my chat posting someone's phone number then proceed to openly tell me she's going to put a hit on my head and then leave. Only to find out she also followed my chat so she intentionally was looking for trouble and the only thing I did do is screenshot and sent both photos to support who merely warned her. come to find out in the past day she violated two of CB TOS and Support only enabled her behavior.

So this past Monday, I returned to the model who I had an issue with and I issue a truce, I unfollowed her, and left her room on good terms. I pass out watching a friend only to wake up Tuesday morning with my account terminated and when I asked question they only said they suspect I harass a model to which I can only recall the models, all Colombians, had an issue with me not tipping them when I was just talking in chat and not trying to get scammed out my money.

I go to support and they can only tell me they suspect I was harassing models when I wasn't doing anything of that sort of thing, even the models I follow in the USA and Europe were even shocked because I was always a fixture in their room joking around or tipping to help a model meet their goal. I email support their CB support channel and even my email account and only gotten the auto reply to which there was no follow up or anything. I even emailed miss Shirley about this issue and never received any answers.

I'm no perfect angel and I have go off on models who tried shady tactics on cam trying to get tokens out of me (even had two models on Twitter trying to blackball me with one mad at me for not liking BDSM in 500 shades of grey).

What are my options when I have model friends defending me and a model who threaten people get to continue camming like what she did wasn't against the roles? I know people harass models but when a model does that to someone else I do feel some biased sexist agenda is afoot.

You didn't tip her for anything though. You tipped for a goal of hers and still asked for them back. It's gross. No model is obligated to act the way you wish.

Upvote 0
I dealt with a lot of frontal customer service in my life. Mean late night visitors after closing time, drunk celebrity wannabes, Hassidic families in an eating frenzy, you name it.
One time as a bartender, I had a week with a returning visitor who insulted the waiting staff and regs, hardly ordered anything, and never tipped. My last interaction with him was to give him the drink on the house, and politely ask him not to return. The reason was not his lack of tipping, or frugal orders, it was because of his distractions in peak hours. His behavior harmed the workflow. We spent time in trying to fend off his insults, instead of earning tips with other guests.
A week later, a waitress friend of mine, sits on my bar shift, telling me that they had to get rid of a person matching the same description and behavior. What I'm saying is, that it doesn't have to be a webcam site. The food and drinks, and service industry in general, teaches you to spot who's somebody who likes to be a customer, and who's somebody who only likes to be a sitejabber or a yelp. Anyone who ever served food or drinks, knows how important it is to be able to refuse an interaction with someone who is making you feel uncomfortable. Of course that going on a forum and presenting yourself to be the one bullied, is an easy one sided version.
Was that a long feisty post again?

Upvote 0
The last warning or so happen after I visited a Colombian model's room and like all the Colombian models, they instantly PMed me. She called me baby and love and I said hello and the usual how are you n stuff like that. As i'm watching her chat (I never tip a model the first time seeing them) she started berated me after I refuse to tip her which I do have that right since my tokens doesn't have her name on them. After dealing with her behavior, I decided to give her a chance because she might of had a bad night so the next night I watched and I only tipped 86 tokens and when she went on her rant again because she wanted to meet a goal I told her off and requested my tokens from her.

All of these "problems" could have been prevented by just leaving the moment she did something you disliked.

Geez, another asinine Chaturbate complaint thread! I'm starting to wonder what the appeal of Chaturbate is... Is it a favourite with cheap, entitled man-babies who get banned everywhere else?

Yep.

Upvote 0
and judging by how you're a femdom, i highly doubt what you say is true really. if i never had respect the people who I communicate with wouldn't want me in their chat.

Im a fetish model just because I do femdom doesn't mean anything..I still respect people and want it back.

You have no respect and are very disrespectful; hence my initial post.

Upvote 0
So, you didn't like a model, came back and tipped her anyways, then demanded your tokens back, and in your free time, you bully models online. You've also displayed horrible behavior towards everyone who has said something you don't like or view as advice.

Where are we supposed to feel sympathy for you, or want to help you?

Upvote 0
Jesus. This thread was one page long when I logged off yesterday. Talk about escalating quickly. Jesus.
Are you kidding? After what we’ve been through, this thread is just Gizmo before you poor water on him, and feed his brothers after midnight...kiddin. I love the people here.

Upvote 0
I have problems with only two models who i mock on a daily basis
So... this thread is your attempt to win @punker barbie over and get your account back, eh?
You can't even behave here on a free forum enough to have your big boy ratings left in tact. You've admitted to screen shotting models. You've admitted to disrupting rooms on purpose. Bullying. Targeting Columbian models. Hopefully, Chaturbate uses the modicum of integrity it has and tells you to piss off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It sounds like you earned the ban. You could have easily moved on to another room- as you said, you don't tip on the first date. Fine and dandy! That's an understandable way to go about it. Instead of responding to or starting drama, move on to the next model who looks interesting or head back to a favorite.

However, unfortunately, this thread alone makes you come off as someone who lives for the drama. Seeking it out, starting it. Between the screenshots (how much space does your computer have?!), the treating models as a number for a collection, and the inability to handle a simple disagreement, it's not a pleasant vibe you give off. It's creepy. It's power-hungry. It's a vibe of "I would not want you in my room, anyway."

Best of luck getting reinstated, but if this thread is any indication, you'll likely be in the same boat very soon.

Upvote 0
yup but
after me and those models become close friends i delete all the shots and they even know. i always send them a video of me deleting them forever. hence, why those 40 models trust and openly talk to me even in chat because they give me respect and i give them respect.

even when they're having a bad day and i try to clear them up while in a midst of greys demanding they acknowledge me and even text me after camming. It's not uncommon to spend 4 hours talking to a given model friend about whatever and i leave them offline tokens once i get paid so they know at least i care enough about them, whether anyone else tip or not.

and the funny part is i'm not afraid to go over and beyond to help a friend with trouble. i helped a model friend pay a car note because her check was late, i helped one with rent because she was running late on that, and countless others so assuming i'm a jerk because im not a humble servant in a place where it's always model first others late is false.

You treat me right and i will return the favor. you choose to be a jerk or a cunt towards me, then you get what you sow. As i stated, I speak to 40 models on even given day and they know more about this issue than anyone here because (so happily they do) actually ask questions and not side with one side or the other. They put in time to ask important questions, ask for the backstory of the issue, and give their thoughts whereas here i'm just make a second account to be rude which i won't or just tip a model you entitled man baby which is very far from the truth, but i do love the attempt there.

There's no savior complex or anything like that.
1. I enter a room and i watch the model interact.
2. Sometimes the model PM me (because i was a purple) and hold a conversation with me.
3. I answer questions and resume watching and if the model is positive and the chat is having a good time with her i will tip the amount the PM cost or even tip for a flash or something. They generally ask me what type of flash and i reply i dont care, whichever you like.
4. If I don't see anything on their tip menu that might interest, i ask question with one tip note and if they give me an answer then i will tip it otherwise i will write it on a post it and wait.

By doing those 4 things and be active in chat, models trust me enough to moderate for them and even when i'm not speaking to be a mod they generally make me mod because i'm always around being engaging and positive with them. So basing my actions just on this thread when it's clearly one-sided really proves nothing but the fact i stayed on point and being constant with my replies and the issue at hand. Whether you believe or whatever in my issue, that's fine with me because the only people that matter is the people who can overturn the issue, listen to my issue with an open mind, and actually form a conversation about the issue at hand without resorting to assumption, demanding of something, or just trolling.
Look I don't want to break your illusion, because you are clearly the hero in your own story, but those models doesn't really trust you like they would trust a friend or a family member. At best they trust you like a shopkeeper would trust a client that spends well. That you make a video of you deleting stuff is worth absolutely nothing because you can have made backup saves of those files and have them stored safely some place else. If you speak to 40 models on any given day, they will at best be acquaintances to you, even though apparently some of them listens to your problems it is because you pay them and to be perfectly honest you would be much better off seeing a therapist if you have issues that you need to talk about.

Upvote 0
LMFAO!!!! even when i'm away yall was still talking shit, wow.
You talk about me lol nah nah this is some funny shit. even when i'm not even away deadbeats and dumbasses still talking.

shit i would hate to be the idiots on here getting their data mine and used against them lmfao!!!!!

deuces dumbasses, cunts, and bitches.

Upvote 0
You didn't tip her for anything though. You tipped for a goal of hers and still asked for them back. It's gross. No model is obligated to act the way you wish.

lmfao!!!! What the fuck are you running your jaw about?? the only models i request my tokens back from are the models who dont follow their own damn rules and think i would be one of her white knights. nah if you cant false advertised and think i wont capitalized on that. the only models who kept my tokens are the ones who arent shady or greedy. Maybe you should actually read and compute the difference. lmfao!!! thanks for the laugh though, my friends including my female model friends were having a ball laughing at you fools :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
You talk about me lol nah nah this is some funny shit. even when i'm not even away deadbeats and dumbasses still talking.

shit i would hate to be the idiots on here getting their data mine and used against them lmfao!!!!!

Try harder to prove to us how much you don't care, sweetie.

Upvote 0
Your 40 model friends that you give 1.5 to 2k tokens to daily again?
*sniffs the air.*
Funny... There's that smell again...

I had assumed he had meant 2000 tokens split between 40 girls, so only 50 tokens a piece per day. :haha: That's er...not much to brag about. Polite but not enough for me to ever get involved in some random dude's drama for.

Upvote 0
OP:

Also OP:

thanks for the laugh though, my friends including my female model friends were having a ball laughing at you fools :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
For someone who claims to have model friends, you seem very hostile around them OP. There are veteran viewers in here who don't even employ an inch of the techniques you are using here, especially shaming and trolling.
A few questions OP, what's the end game? Would you do the same to a seller on a goods market place, or a freelance market place? Would you do the same over being unhappy from a translation project, or a pair of shoes you bought online? Would you then thrash all sellers, the whole market place itself? Or would you find a shop that caters better to your liking? Can you give us the same respect you may give any other vanilla seller or freelancer, online, or offline?

Upvote 0
Your complete lack of knowledge about what this site is and who operates/inhabits it is very offputting. I highly doubt you are actually respected by any cam girl that really has her shit together when it comes to running a CB or MFC room (and yes I saw your MFC profile with your headline mentioning you're an original asshole...) but simply kept around because you tip nicely.

So please kindly fuck off. We appreciate more insightful members to be part of this place.

Edit: I'll doghouse you instead of ban so you can still log in and read stuff and maybe learn a thing or two about how to avoid being a total douchenozzle of a cam site member... or when one of your beloved cam girl friends come here to vent about how you really are a pain of a member to deal with and they only keep you around because you send her tokens.

Upvote 0
I get the feeling that OP is the kinda person to do the "I don't even need to be tipping models, I could get anyone anywhere I want!"

also, dude, it's 2018. We stopped doing the "I don't even care it's so hilarious to me that you'd even consider that I'd care that I'ma write a paragraph about how I don't care" back in like... 2014.

Upvote 0

Well since it was Monday morning in Europe when you posted this I now consider you a strong contender for the most entitled scumbag of the week award. I hope you win because that would mean no one else mess up as badly as you this week. :)

Upvote 0
For every claim like the one OP made, I have come across a 100 Colombian models who rock it on a daily basis, with positive attitude, fun, and focused professional work. Meeting the Colombian community in February was an eye opener for me. They are motivated, and up to date on everything in the market.
If you are such an online entrepreneur, and you get a clear message that you over stayed your welcome, you move on to a new place. There's no need for all the Drama, think of it like this, the Walking Dead is still on for another season, even though the annoying Karl kid is gone. Okay enough with your imagination Dan....

Upvote 0
That's fine. I already have my new CB account looking like the last due to the bio design. It's clear I'm in a model/broadcaster's biased forum instead of a balance forum.
Bro i am reading your posts and sorry to say but the ladies are right in this case. If you don`t like petnames just ask them polite to call you by your real firstname it is very easy to say Hi i`m a Frans nice meeting you and could you please use my real name?
Secondly you know 40 models and they are also shocked from my experience on cb you don`t get banned for another model posting a phonenumber but by breaking their rules and they have chatlogs to check so they can clearly see the number was not mentioned by you so that excuse fails.
Thirdly this site is well balanced you see from both sides the opinions and experiences and i can say this as i worked on both sides as former performer and now more member/moderator/ttrainer.
Maybe time you step back a little take a smoke or cup of coffee take a deep breath and retry?

Reactions: IndySolo and Gen
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.