AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate tipping needing age verification?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2017
Hi all,

As the title shows, up until two days ago I could tip fine and dandy, then today I get a pop up saying that the tip button was 'Unable to process request. Contact support'. I have contacted support with my problem and I got this generic email:

'Dear luke1664,

Your account has been flagged due to suspected violation of our terms of service. For you to continue using Chaturbate, please complete our age verification procedure at:
http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/
Thank you,
Support'

I have absolutely no idea what I have supposedly violated, and as far as i can see, tipping doesn't require any form of age verification. Furthermore, I have been using the site for over a year and tipping without trouble.

I was hoping someone might be able to enlighten me?

Hi all,

As the title shows, up until two days ago I could tip fine and dandy, then today I get a pop up saying that the tip button was 'Unable to process request. Contact support'. I have contacted support with my problem and I got this generic email:

'Dear luke1664,

Your account has been flagged due to suspected violation of our terms of service. For you to continue using Chaturbate, please complete our age verification procedure at:
http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/
Thank you,
Support'

I have absolutely no idea what I have supposedly violated, and as far as i can see, tipping doesn't require any form of age verification. Furthermore, I have been using the site for over a year and tipping without trouble.

I was hoping someone might be able to enlighten me?

We are very sorry you had this problem . . . please let me know if you have had the same problem since you posted this? Please remember, for customer service to look into any issues posted on ACF, they need your CB user name. ;)

I finally see someone talking about a situation that I think brings trouble and less earnings. I have seen that in recent days I have fewer people in the CB room and much less users tippers. With you is the same thing happens? Do you know anything about this situation?

Thanks for the replies all.

Have you told someone you are under 18? Your account has been flagged for some reason, does chaturbate not age verify customers on sign up?

I've never stated my age to anyone, but rest assured, I am over 18 and have even included that on my CB profile :). CB only age verifies models, not tippers and there is nothing in the TOS to state that anyone who signs up and does not broadcast has to verify their age.

We are very sorry you had this problem . . . please let me know if you have had the same problem since you posted this? Please remember, for customer service to look into any issues posted on ACF, they need your CB user name. ;)

Thanks, its been rectified now. Can purchase and spend tokens as I please again. I do wonder though, do customer service actually investigate anything? or is it guilty until proven innocent and TOS be damned? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.