AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate, what am I doing wrong?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2013
I am new to the world of token camming (I was on Streamate for a while, was pretty successful there, switched up just to try it out). I rarely get more than 10 people in my cam room at a time (mostly greys at that). It discourages me when I go to the front page of CB and see a ton of "new" models on there with thousands of people in their room, makes me wonder what am I doing wrong? When I still had my new tag the most I had were 20-something people. I don't feel like I'm unattractive at all (I am BBW), but I feel like garbage when I get all dolled up, and no one comes to hang out in my room. Anyone have any advice for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: TacoBelle
It might be CB screwing up for you? I've heard that sometimes accounts won't show up on the main page for most people so it may be a tech issue. You could try making a new account and seeing if that changes anything?

I was a bbw on cb with my old name... I got all greys and demands... I even had someone fake tip me for a skype show...I blocked greys and demands, but a lot of them found a way around it.... mfc is the only place I've found some sort of money... I was going to try bbw cams but there was a lot of paper work. And my printer is broken... so maybe some other time...

There is literally a post a few down from this that is asking the same thing : https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/feeling-discouraged.22966/#post-698012

Learning to internet well will help immensely in camming.

Regarding getting cute and not having a good night - I have started recording vids after a bad shift to not waste my cuteness.

Sorry, I literally looked down under my post after posting this. My bad, newbie mistake. :bag: And I do the same exact thing and it's working out pretty well. I have just accepted the fact that I joined at a very bad time (with it being around the holidays) and I am rolling with it. I have faith that it will pick up. :)

Reactions: Serenity_Tam
Status
Not open for further replies.