AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ember_bb

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2017
Twitter Username
@ember_bb
Chaturbate Username
ember_bb
Those of you that have chosen/stuck with Chaturbate:

Why do you love chaturbate?
Have you tried other sites?
Has the customer service gotten better over the last couple years?
How did you first get noticed?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you -- any answers are a great help. thank you, sincerely.

Those of you that have chosen/stuck with Chaturbate:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you -- any answers are a great help. thank you, sincerely.

1. I wouldn't say I love chaturbate, it's aight. I like the bots. Community does force the use of lush though.
2. Yes, I tried MFC. Made more on chaturbate - though I did fuck up my new model status and didn't know what I was doing or the niche I want to be in. I also made an account on Streammate but I will need to invest in tech to cam there.
3.Hmmmm, I go through Punker Barbie and she's lovely. When I contacted them directly they seemed to be hard on hearing - jut went with the script.
4.Noticed?

noticed -- people coming in your room, checking you out. If new model doesnt matter then is it the tags? or complete chance? or what?

noticed -- people coming in your room, checking you out. If new model doesnt matter then is it the tags? or complete chance? or what?
Oh, for me it's the tags. And time to amass peple interested in what you are offering.
I'm one month in, $555. When I went there vanilla I made 0$. I don't do lush but that will probably change.
You need to stand out a lot on there and even then it's just better to get one of those silly vibrating toys since that's what majority tips for.

Reactions: ember_bb
Oh, for me it's the tags. And time to amass peple interested in what you are offering.
I'm one month in, $555. When I went there vanilla I made 0$. I don't do lush but that will probably change.
You need to stand out a lot on there and even then it's just better to get one of those silly vibrating toys since that's what majority tips for.
yes, the guys do love the lush. And I assume hush will amass a following soon.
On the other hand a lot of guys have complained about them for various reasons on this forum.

Good luck.

Reactions: lolawantsu2
I wouldn't say I love CB but compared to MFC and SM I have the largest following and make the most money.
Yes. MFC I fucked up my cam score early on and haven't really been able to make much money there, I think it's not the site for me. I'm chronically ill and MFC almost requires consistency. I've worked on SM and really like it but need to put time into it again. I like only doing privates but it's nice to have CB for a mix.
Not in my experience but that is a whole other situation.
I'm barely getting noticed. When I do public cum shows I tend to get more viewers. I make most of my money from privates but always have a public count down. This is starting to shift. Most of my traffic comes from the #hairy and #hairyarmpits tag.
I have right under 4500 followers and have had a max of 350 in my room, by no means am I a top model.

Sorry everyone. I found the sticky on Chaturbate in general camming section. Apparently when I searched I only searched the Ask-A-Model threads.

Thanks to those who answered anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.