AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate's age verification system

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit
Is it just me, or are they blind? I've submitted 3 lots of ID (with the most recent being extremely easy to see and read) and they still decline me. I don't know what else to do. Using flash on my shiny ID doesn't work, so I don't use it. My age and birth date are very easy to read (HD) and my face, while only very slightly blurry is still easy to recognize.

Any ideas on what I can do to make my pictures even MORE visible? (which I think isn't possible)

YelloMit said:
Is it just me, or are they blind? I've submitted 3 lots of ID (with the most recent being extremely easy to see and read) and they still decline me. I don't know what else to do. Using flash on my shiny ID doesn't work, so I don't use it. My age and birth date are very easy to read (HD) and my face, while only very slightly blurry is still easy to recognize.

Any ideas on what I can do to make my pictures even MORE visible? (which I think isn't possible)

Have you tried e-mailing support? I remember way back when I tried out CB, they declined my ID 5 times - I messaged support and they said it was because my hair was a different color than on my ID. :roll: It's probably something little like that throwing them off.

Reactions: YelloMit
Yeah, I contacted them and waiting for a reply. In my ID, my hair is shortish, while my hair now is longish. Hopefully it isn't that throwing them off.

Reactions: BarbieLuv
I actually just went thru this. Your picture with the ID next to your face HAS to be completely clear. I had to try out my different webcams and phone camera until I found one that would. I was declined 5 times, even though they were same the pictures I had used previously for an account with them. Finally got approved today. I did email Shirley about and she responded that the ID needed to clear.

Got a reply back saying that while it actually WAS clear enough, the ID I used wasn't accepted because it wasn't a passport or drivers license (both of which I don't have).

So yeah, guess I won't be using Chaturbate for that.

I wonder if the people who review american ID's are the same who review European ones, or maybe they're stricter with american ID's? :think: because i got accepted first try and my pictures weren't amazing (clear but not superb), my hair was a very different color and style from my ID (my ID was even in black and white) and it is neither a passport nor driver's license. Back then I wasn't even expecting to get accepted first try (from all I had read).

Excuse me if some of you in the thread aren't american, I had the impression you were but I can be wrong since I never checked

I think I have Chaturbate's fairy godmother looking after me because so far I haven't had any problems I see so often talked about. I hope I didn't just jinx myself :whistle:

MayaEden said:
I wonder if the people who review american ID's are the same who review European ones, or maybe they're stricter with american ID's? :think: because i got accepted first try and my pictures weren't amazing (clear but not superb), my hair was a very different color and style from my ID (my ID was even in black and white) and it is neither a passport nor driver's license. Back then I wasn't even expecting to get accepted first try (from all I had read).

Excuse me if some of you in the thread aren't american, I had the impression you were but I can be wrong since I never checked

I think I have Chaturbate's fairy godmother looking after me because so far I haven't had any problems I see so often talked about. I hope I didn't just jinx myself :whistle:
I reckon the rules have changed in recent times. Probably due to fake/scam accounts.

I live in Australia.

Reactions: MayaEden
YelloMit said:
I reckon the rules have changed in recent times. Probably due to fake/scam accounts.

I live in Australia.

Indeed you do, it says right there underneath your picture. Sorry about my brain fart.

Reactions: YelloMit
MayaEden said:
YelloMit said:

I live in Australia.

Indeed you do, it says right there underneath your picture. Sorry about my brain fart.
Lol, it is fine. Don't fret. ^_^

Reactions: MayaEden
YelloMit said:

We need to be able to clearly read your date of birth and expiration date on both pictures (1. just of your ID 2. Holding your ID next to your face). You admitted that it's slightly blurry, that is the problem. Please make sure you submit pictures that are very clear.
https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

Thank you in advance,

Shirley

Reactions: PRISM
We need to be able to clearly read your date of birth and expiration date on both pictures (1. just of your ID 2. Holding your ID next to your face). You admitted that it's slightly blurry, that is the problem. Please make sure you submit pictures that are very clear.
https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

Thank you in advance,

Shirley

Dear Shirley,
I don't know what I need do. I have profile on chaturabte but now I need again submit age verificiation cause I was warning. And now they don't want accept my id, it is clever. And then ask me for driver licences or passport by I don't have it. What now??

I have had this same problem, I had to resend it once more. The second time I used the free app camscanner. It does wonders!! It makes the words more bright and visible, and if the ID is tilted in anyway, it corrects that too. I highly suggest downloading it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.