AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbte Support doesn't reply after an interview

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2019
username: i_n_n

I had an interview with Support in password show. They unblocked my account to make an interview.

After an interview Support in the chat said i'll get a result of interview via email, and then my account got banned back.

Passed over 8 days, i still do not have any email from them and any reply on my emails.

@punker barbie

I’ve never heard of Support doing any interviews with a password room, only users pretending to be support tricking models into a password show. Was you passworded before you started the broadcast? Or was you broadcasting in public then made a password ?room?

Upvote 0
I’ve never heard of Support doing any interviews with a password room, only users pretending to be support tricking models into a password show. Was you passworded before you started the broadcast? Or was you broadcasting in public then made a password ?room?

Thanks for your 5 cents, now you've heard.

My account was blocked before the interview, Support required an interview with me after i got banned. We set a date and they unblocked my account in that day for making password room and to be interviewed by one of Support.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your 5 cents, now you've heard.

My account was blocked before the interview, Support required an interview with me after i got banned. We set a date and they unblocked my account in that day for making password room and to be interviewed by one of Support.

so typo but i guess you got what i mean :D haha

Upvote 0
@punker barbie noticed you disagree'd with my comment, so I guess Chaturbate ARE doing 'Interviews' within a password show ... this can be VERY dangerous due to the amount of scammers that go around the site pretending to be support or an admin. As least can we PLEASE have some actual new coloured names to show who are support so that models will know officially who a Support / Admin person is ??

Upvote 0
@punker barbie noticed you disagree'd with my comment, so I guess Chaturbate ARE doing 'Interviews' within a password show ... this can be VERY dangerous due to the amount of scammers that go around the site pretending to be support or an admin. As least can we PLEASE have some actual new coloured names to show who are support so that models will know officially who a Support / Admin person is ??
I'm here not for explaining you what the "interview" is and with who i was doing and etc.

I made this post to ask @punker barbie how long yet i should wait for their reply. There's nothing bad about an interview what i had. I just wanted to know how long yet to wait.

P.s. I'll delete this thread as soon as the problem is resolved. I do not want to a public person here and a "thing" of discussion.

• Funny!
Reactions: silici0
Upvote 0
I'll delete this thread as soon as the problem is resolved.
No you won't, the internet is forever, you can't delete it. And when you make a post on a public forum, people on the forum are likely to respond, it functions in a social manner. Lastly, you tagged her at the very end of your post, which doesn't exactly specify that she is the only one who you want to reply. You are already a public person who has created a discussion here, that's how forums work.

There are a few members here who see themselves as unofficial support of some kind, and they always like to chime in. Sometimes they are helpful, sometimes they aren't. It is what it is. But @roydz was questioning Shirley, not you. Which is why he mentioned her instead of replying to you. Certainly he is not prying for more information about your situation in particular.

I'm sure Shirley will get back to you about it as soon as she is able. Good luck, hope you can remain patient until then.

Upvote 0
There are a few members here who see themselves as unofficial support of some kind, and they always like to chime in. Sometimes they are helpful, sometimes they aren't. It is what it is. But @roydz was questioning Shirley, not you. Which is why he mentioned her instead of replying to you. Certainly he is not prying for more information about your situation in particular.

I'm sure Shirley will get back to you about it as soon as she is able. Good luck, hope you can remain patient until then.

You got it perfectly, the reason I was inquiring is that there are many users who pretend to be Chaturbate Support to trick models into doing a ‘free’ show which has been pointed out in another thread on here. I was mainly asking that if any Support or Admin were to do this, it would be nice if their name colour would be completely different to everyone else so that models would know who the official Support staff are. For example: grays (no tokens), light blue, dark blue, light purple, dark purple (token holders), greens (fan club) orange (broadcasters) & red (moderators)... Support could be pink users.

Upvote 0
You got it perfectly, the reason I was inquiring is that there are many users who pretend to be Chaturbate Support to trick models into doing a ‘free’ show which has been pointed out in another thread on here. I was mainly asking that if any Support or Admin were to do this, it would be nice if their name colour would be completely different to everyone else so that models would know who the official Support staff are. For example: grays (no tokens), light blue, dark blue, light purple, dark purple (token holders), greens (fan club) orange (broadcasters) & red (moderators)... Support could be pink users.

I was in contact with Support@chaturbate.com .

My account was blocked until we made an appointment with Support. An hour before the meeting, my account was unlocked. After the interview I was told to wait for an email with the result of the interview and then my account got blocked back. For now I am already waiting for 9 days. o_O That's why i made this post here.

@punker barbie

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
lol dont know why you're facepalming my comment, Shirley has said plenty of times to wait for an email from Support.

I am sorry, maybe I am missing something, are you Chaturbate support?

Upvote 0
I am sorry, maybe I am missing something, are you Chaturbate support?
I think you're missing that roydz is here trying to help out when nobody else is listening, Roydz has a great reputation amongst the chaturbate community. This case is the first that, I'm gonna guess 99% of people, have ever heard of. Chaturbate only ever contact people via email and not via a passworded room on chaturbate. It literally even says on chaturbate that they will never contact you via chat. "Caution: Chaturbate staff will NEVER contact you via chat or ask for your password."

Upvote 0
I think you're missing that roydz is here trying to help out when nobody else is listening, Roydz has a great reputation amongst the chaturbate community. This case is the first that, I'm gonna guess 99% of people, have ever heard of. Chaturbate only ever contact people via email and not via a passworded room on chaturbate. It literally even says on chaturbate that they will never contact you via chat. "Caution: Chaturbate staff will NEVER contact you via chat or ask for your password."

I dont know about "the internet" you know, as a whole, it is vast, but here on ACF Royds has a reputation for butting in on conversations he does not belong in, playing the 3rd party mediator nobody asked for and giving faulty advice. Not that you would know this since this is what? your 8th post on ACF since you joined a year ago? but either way, in this thread he is speaking on behalf of support even after Shirley gave him a disagree rating on his first post. Boggles the mind.

Upvote 0
I beg
I dont know about "the internet" you know, as a whole, it is vast, but here on ACF Royds has a reputation for butting in on conversations he does not belong in, playing the 3rd party mediator nobody asked for and giving faulty advice. In this thread he is speaking on behalf of support even after Shirley gave him a disagree rating on his first post. Boggles the mind.
I beg to differ, he provides accurate advice which is usually backed up by an email from the official chaturbate support. you say "3rd party mediator nobody asked for" yet you are on a forum, this is what happens, the community helps one another. If the password room interview was legit it would be nice of chaturbate support to let people know, and to change the caution they have on the pm tab.

Reactions: juan_valdez
Upvote 0
I beg

I beg to differ, he provides accurate advice which is usually backed up by an email from the official chaturbate support. you say "3rd party mediator nobody asked for" yet you are on a forum, this is what happens, the community helps one another. If the password room interview was legit it would be nice of chaturbate support to let people know, and to change the caution they have on the pm tab.

I am on a forum, he is free to give his shitty advice and be rude to support by speaking on their behalf, and I am free to rate anyone a facepalm and clarify why I think he is a poopyhead. Welcome to the internet where nobody is coddled.

Upvote 0
I am on a forum, he is free to give his shitty advice and be rude to support by speaking on their behalf, and I am free to rate anyone a facepalm and clarify why I think he is a poopyhead. Welcome to the internet where nobody is coddled.
yeah of course you're free to be rude too, like you just were, but it doesn't exactly paint you in a good light though does it? If you don't like his advice, ignore it, rather than trying to evoke a reaction from him.

Upvote 0
I dont know about "the internet" you know, as a whole, it is vast, but here on ACF Royds has a reputation for butting in on conversations he does not belong in, playing the 3rd party mediator nobody asked for and giving faulty advice. Not that you would know this since this is what? your 8th post on ACF since you joined a year ago? but either way, in this thread he is speaking on behalf of support even after Shirley gave him a disagree rating on his first post. Boggles the mind.

1, Models have actually thanked me for the 'butting in' on conversations to give explanations and advice, 7 / 8 years of Chaturbate I like to share some of the experience I have with dealing with Support or on the site.

2, The reason for the disagreement between me and Shirley was that Support do have 'Interviews' on Chaturbate. This is why I suggested the different colour for Support staff / Admin so that Models know its a genuine Chaturbate person that they are talking to. How many times have you seen scammers state they are Support staff or an Admin on the site and want to talk to them in password room or even scam a model with a fake email that looks genuinely from Chaturbate.

Its all about experience, I might not have experience in being a cam model like yourself. But I do have experience on the site which others do thank me for.

Reactions: Leedsladlooking4
Upvote 0
This is so confusing.
If the blocking/termination of the account is final, there's hardly a way that an industry rep would come out of the forum discussion not looking as the bully.
I'm not defending any side here, however when there's compliance involved it's not about just one broadcaster or one incident. For the sake of comparison, when a seller on Amazon f***s up, no one threatens to take away their license. In our industry however, we are subjected to constant scrutiny.
Just my two cents from working with both Vanilla e-commerce, and adult e-commerce for a modest period of 6 years. I hardly expect that such a sensitive scenario like the one that was discussed here, will be resolved on a forum thread. Feel free to throw tomatoes at me now. What's up @roydz ? I missed you.

Upvote 0
I had heard of white knights before but this is the first time I see grown men white knighting for other grown men. I don’t have the hard data but it looks like this thread could be the record holder for the quickest panty drier on the market.

Upvote 0
I had heard of white knights before but this is the first time I see grown men white knighting for other grown men. I don’t have the hard data but it looks like this thread could be the record holder for the quickest panty drier on the market.
"white knights" is a term used by idiots to disparage people offering help. By you contributing to this thread you could win the record for "quickest boner killer on the market" have a nice day.

Upvote 0
I will definitely not be anyone's savior, or white knight, and I'm not here to defend a gender or a species. I just gave my small insight from actual professional experience, and not my wishful thinking.This very much sounds like a closed case, in which there's no outlet of explaining why. This is usually referred to as blocked for undisclosed reasons in the online industry. Explaining why is risking a path to giving an accessory to improve the foul play for the next attempt.That's AML, CTF, and compliance 101 for you.
I really prefer that we refrain from personal insults. Mila and I disagree on most things, yet I still respect her, and I believe that it goes the other way around. No need to call each other with derogatory names. I sound like a fart sometimes, and I can deal with the criticism about it :) She has a valid point about the inefficiency when a viewer tries to over-step the realm of actual expertise and assistance.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
I will definitely not be anyone's savior, or white knight, and I'm not here to defend a gender or a species. I just gave my small insight from actual professional experience, and not my wishful thinking.This very much sounds like a closed case, in which there's no outlet of explaining why. This is usually referred to as blocked for undisclosed reasons in the online industry. Explaining why is risking a path to giving an accessory to improve the foul play for the next attempt.That's AML, CTF, and compliance 101 for you.
I really prefer that we refrain from personal insults. Mila and I disagree on most things, yet I still respect her, and I believe that it goes the other way around. No need to call each other with derogatory names. I sound like a fart sometimes, and I can deal with the criticism about it :) She has a valid point about the inefficiency when a viewer tries to over-step the realm of actual expertise and assistance.
Mila seems to disagree with a lot of what people say, I was just giving her a taste of her own medicine. Looking through her posts and seeing her say things like "You aren't even a prominent model " and "Sorry to say this but this is your dumb tax you are paying for being careless on the internet" to a girl who had fallen victim to a phishing scam just shows what kind of character this girl is.

Reactions: juan_valdez
Upvote 0
You gotta understand that despite the urge to be an expert in every discussion (trust me I'm an Israeli, we re-invented this practice), there's a feasible limit to what we know in this case.
This is not a "power outage made my room look like I fell asleep for the night on cam" case. Teaching someone a lesson about what we don't know, doesn't help us win anything.

Reactions: AudriTwo and Mila_
Upvote 0
Mila seems to disagree with a lot of what people say, I was just giving her a taste of her own medicine. Looking through her posts and seeing her say things like "You aren't even a prominent model " and "Sorry to say this but this is your dumb tax you are paying for being careless on the internet" to a girl who had fallen victim to a phishing scam just shows what kind of character this girl is.

My grandma always said nobody buys the cow when they get the milk for free. Rhoids won’t show you his wee wee if you shill this hard for free.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.