AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clarification on the current ManyVids situation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2015
New Jersey
Chaturbate Username
Shapman88
If you aren't already aware, ManyVids is now offering a platform for camming the same way that Chaturbate does. Here is their release text:

It's Official!

The MV Team is thrilled to present one of our biggest, most ambitious projects yet - introducing MV Live!

That's right MV Stars - starting July 31st, you will be able to start camming whenever you’d like, for as long as you’d like, right here on ManyVids! Just like any cam site, you’ll be able to log on when you’re ready and have fun in your very own cam room!

Earlier this year, we launched the MV Takeover in which one MV Star at a time had a 3-hour window to do a live show & the feedback was absolutely amazing. We were overjoyed to see so many of you experience fun & successful shows. We have no doubt that MV Live will be an even greater adventure!

We were so happy to share this innovative, new live camming feature with you, that we decided to make camming history - MV Live Beta will offer the highest payout percentage there is until the end of August! Yes - you read that right! MV will be giving back 60% payout (6 cents per token) to all our MV Stars who wish to cam on ManyVids!

MV Live is everything you ever wanted in an interactive cam room. With so many great integrations, you will be able to easily sell your vids, store items, custom vids & more directly from your room! Members will also have the option to send fun animations with their tips, and our goal counter will help you reach goals easily so you can focus on your show!

We are also very excited to announce that we will be giving $10,000 in cash prizes every month to MV Live Top Earners. There will be prizes for all categories of MV Stars (MV Girls, MV Producers, MV Trans & MV Boys) and you will be able to check the current ranks by visiting:

Contests > MV Live Top Earners

And of course, as with any of our new feature launches, we welcome your feedback and suggestions. We promise to make sure we constantly improve and evolve to ensure MV Live becomes the camming platform you've always dreamed of!

We can't wait to see you go LIVE and take advantage of everything our cam rooms have to offer!

It’s your time to shine!

- MV Team
https://www.manyvids.com/Article/3754/MV-Live/

With them now becoming a direct competitor to Chaturbate by making this move, what is Chaturbate's official stance on allowing links to and promotion of a model's ManyVids page moving forward? I would like to try to clear things up before any confusion and misinformation can arise--because I'm sure we can all agree that it eventually will.

Thanks in advance Shirley !

Just going to tag the necessary people over here... @punker barbie and @roydz

Reactions: CurvyJ
Doesn't really matter if it's driven by a competitor. There is revenue to made with a clip store, otherwise they wouldn't exist, camming and clips are related businesses, many cb performers use mv as their vid store and cb has so far not come up with a clip store.

Upvote 0
Doesn't really matter if it's driven by a competitor. There is revenue to made with a clip store, otherwise they wouldn't exist, camming and clips are related businesses, many cb performers use mv as their vid store and cb has so far not come up with a clip store.
I got so excited when I saw the Beta Tube option on Chaturbate .. "NO WAY!! they finally took a lesson from MFC and made a store option for models and made sales so much easier..... oh wait ..... it's all free videos ....... k"

so disappointing. :(

• Funny!
Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
I got so excited when I saw the Beta Tube option on Chaturbate .. "NO WAY!! they finally took a lesson from MFC and made a store option for models and made sales so much easier..... oh wait ..... it's all free videos ....... k"

so disappointing. :(

They're not all free content, some have padlocks on them to purchase ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.