AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Classic, should I be worried?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2021
Hey guys and gals (Mostly gals? Probably)

So at the start of November I somehow ended up taking my first steps into camgirl viewership after 20 something years of not even touching it, and as luck would have it I managed to find in my opinion the best girl on basically my first day. Long story short, we've spoken frequently via whatsapp, and I've been in most streams. I tip regularly and generously and as a result (I think, she never told me exactly why) she ended up making me her knight on SC. Worth noting that we don't speak outside of officially offered channels, and I'm not so delusional to believe I'm actually special. My problem is that I tend to worry. I'll explain.

So I found out that this model works for an agency, she knows I found out, but hasn't spelled it out specifically if that makes sense. That's fine, I don't mind that at all because it's standard practice right? Thing is though, I'm about 100% sure that this model is in Kyrgyzstan, like so many others, and I've heard of raids on webcam houses there, mistreatment, etc.

Ultimately, regardless of the answer to this, I'm not really gonna change anything because the model is very protective of her location and so I haven't told her I think I know it (I pay attention, but I know how scary that can be, her secret dies with me) and I don't have the financial means to really do anything about it if something bad were to actually happen.

My question is, has anyone here had any experience with the apparently many studios in Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek probably) and if so, how is it? Am I worrying for no reason? I don't bring it up to her because if her PM's and stuff are being monitored by her studio, it might be bad for her, and if they're not, then she might be weirded out by me even asking. That's why she will hopefully never even know that I was worried ;)

(To clarify, this isn't some "I am genuinely worried for her health" kinda thing. I'm not worried about her health, if it weren't for the strories I've heard I'd kinda assume her studio was pretty ethical, it's most just financial exploitation and the not so obvious stuff.)

(It's also worth noting that I've only been speaking to her a month, if that wasn't clear. I think she's been streaming about 6. I know full well this isn't long enough to really know someone, which is one of the many reasons I'm not bringing this up to her. I want an outside perspective on what these studios are like if possible)

Many thanks campeople!

Last edited:
I might be wrong, but camming is pretty much legal in Kyrgyzstan. Yes indeed, I have read stories and investigations about how cam models there are subject to blackmail and abuse when working with a studio. But that can honestly (and sadly) happen anywhere in the world, it's not about the country. I work with a studio and don't perceive it as financial exploitation - for a percentage of my total earnings, they help me with technical issues, platform problems, etc. They trained me to be the model that I am today - they even taught me about taxes and how to pay them, things I didn't know. Pretty sad they don't teach you that in school, huh?

But that doesn't mean this rule applies to everyone - there are some shitty studios out there that treat you like garbage. A little bit of research before you choose a studio will deffo save you from a possible tragedy.

I might be wrong, but camming is pretty much legal in Kyrgyzstan. Yes indeed, I have read stories and investigations about how cam models there are subject to blackmail and abuse when working with a studio. But that can honestly (and sadly) happen anywhere in the world, it's not about the country. I work with a studio and don't perceive it as financial exploitation - for a percentage of my total earnings, they help me with technical issues, platform problems, etc. They trained me to be the model that I am today - they even taught me about taxes and how to pay them, things I didn't know. Pretty sad they don't teach you that in school, huh?

But that doesn't mean this rule applies to everyone - there are some shitty studios out there that treat you like garbage. A little bit of research before you choose a studio will deffo save you from a possible tragedy.

Thanks for your insight on this, it's put my mind at ease somewhat. From what I can tell, her studio doesn't seem bad, just your basic "We take a cut, you can stay here, here's internet, and the equipment". Though I of course don't know anything more than that business side. She seems to be able to take days off as she pleases, and I'm reasonably sure that I'm actually talking to her in our chat and whatsapp as oppossed to some kind of handler which is important to me. She wants to move out and get her own place so maybe she'll go independant after that, who knows. For now I guess the best way for me to find out would be to keep supporting her and maybe I'll get to see one day :)

(Luckily it looks like property, and pretty much everything else is pretty cheap in Kyrgyzstan relative to the west so for the amount these models can earn in USD it seems like a pretty achievable goal for her even if she isn't one of the big camgirls)

(And I agree about the tax thing, guessing for most camgirls they are technically self employed so that can complicate things? Of course it will vary from country to country, but I'd never even considered how complicated that could be, a good point)

Thanks again for your answer!

Hey guys and gals (Mostly gals? Probably)

So at the start of November I somehow ended up taking my first steps into camgirl viewership after 20 something years of not even touching it, and as luck would have it I managed to find in my opinion the best girl on basically my first day. Long story short, we've spoken frequently via whatsapp, and I've been in most streams. I tip regularly and generously and as a result (I think, she never told me exactly why) she ended up making me her knight on SC. Worth noting that we don't speak outside of officially offered channels, and I'm not so delusional to believe I'm actually special. My problem is that I tend to worry. I'll explain.

So I found out that this model works for an agency, she knows I found out, but hasn't spelled it out specifically if that makes sense. That's fine, I don't mind that at all because it's standard practice right? Thing is though, I'm about 100% sure that this model is in Kyrgyzstan, like so many others, and I've heard of raids on webcam houses there, mistreatment, etc.

Ultimately, regardless of the answer to this, I'm not really gonna change anything because the model is very protective of her location and so I haven't told her I think I know it (I pay attention, but I know how scary that can be, her secret dies with me) and I don't have the financial means to really do anything about it if something bad were to actually happen.

My question is, has anyone here had any experience with the apparently many studios in Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek probably) and if so, how is it? Am I worrying for no reason? I don't bring it up to her because if her PM's and stuff are being monitored by her studio, it might be bad for her, and if they're not, then she might be weirded out by me even asking. That's why she will hopefully never even know that I was worried ;)

(To clarify, this isn't some "I am genuinely worried for her health" kinda thing. I'm not worried about her health, if it weren't for the strories I've heard I'd kinda assume her studio was pretty ethical, it's most just financial exploitation and the not so obvious stuff.)

(It's also worth noting that I've only been speaking to her a month, if that wasn't clear. I think she's been streaming about 6. I know full well this isn't long enough to really know someone, which is one of the many reasons I'm not bringing this up to her. I want an outside perspective on what these studios are like if possible)

Many thanks campeople!
I think it's none of your business really, you're essentially strangers with a professional relationship. It would be like trying to meddle in the life of your barista or massage therapist because you *think* they might have something serious going on in their lives. You don't actually know anything about her real life so making assumptions and deciding that you need to act on them is really presumptive.

There's literally nothing you can or should do here my dude, sorry if this isn't the answer you want.

I think it's none of your business really, you're essentially strangers with a professional relationship. It would be like trying to meddle in the life of your barista or massage therapist because you *think* they might have something serious going on in their lives. You don't actually know anything about her real life so making assumptions and deciding that you need to act on them is really presumptive.

There's literally nothing you can or should do here my dude, sorry if this isn't the answer you want.

Yeah that's fair. I agree to be honest. Even if I were to find out that something was wrong, realistically there's nothing I could, or would really do about it. (I thought I'd mentioned this in the original post, but apparently I didn't)

I think the answer I was hoping for was mostly a "Nah most studio's aren't bad places" kinda thing. Even if I got the opposite answer, acting on it would be a very weird thing to do (Especially after just 1 month). It was more for my own benifit to convince myself to stop worrying. Luckily the first response I got has essentially already given me that, so it's all good. Thanks for your honest answer though, have a good one!

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Not sure if this is a thing that happens here, but if it is, this can be closed to further replies if needed. I think the responses here pretty much cover it. Not sure there's much left to add. Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.