AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Club Show Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Can I make a club on MFC to be used for just 1 person at a time?

I'm an art model and I want to offer sessions to those that would be interested. Doing this through private or true private would result in an unfairly high cost to the member.

I thought of creating a club to cover my fee (in tokens), and then just basically treating it like a club show but for just one person. Is that possible and/or allowed?

Solution

I'm an art model and I want to offer sessions to those that would be interested. Doing this through private or true private would result in an unfairly high cost to the member.

I thought of creating a club to cover my fee (in tokens), and then just basically treating it like a club show but for just one person. Is that possible and/or allowed?
Yup, just set it at an insanely high price or unlisted and send the member a voucher.

Yup, just set it at an insanely high price or unlisted and send the member a voucher.

Reactions: D_A_X
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.