AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

coke or pepsi

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love classic coke! I get the kind bottled in Mexico in the glass bottles that uses cane sugar.

I have to limit myself to a few a week because it definitely makes me gain weight so I save it for an occasional treat.

I love Pepsi max ❤️❤️❤️ im drinking very often. Works better than coffee to keep me awake hehe

My favorite soft drinks are cherry colas, so I spent a long time after I switched to no-sugar sodas looking for the best. The best I've found is Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry. It's honestly the soda that cemented my switch over to no-sugar. As far as straight cola goes, I like Diet Coke best.

Here's a fun fact: Diet Coke has been around for 40 years now, but Diet Pepsi is coming up on 60 years!

I like the odd diet coke with no ice from McDonald's from time to time. I do not know why, but it just tastes good to me compared to diet coke from a can or bottle.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I love classic coke! I get the kind bottled in Mexico in the glass bottles that uses cane sugar.

I have to limit myself to a few a week because it definitely makes me gain weight so I save it for an occasional treat.
Wait there's other types of sugar? I feel real stupid right now... I thought all sugar came from cane!

McDonald’s also mixes their syrup-to-water ratio to account for ice melt. That means the drink has a slightly higher ratio at sip number one to make sure that sips four, five, and six are supremely refreshing too. This is also why you should never order your McDonald’s Coca-Cola without ice. You’d be totally messing with the carefully designed soda experience.

Interesting.

But in my case it is why I ask for no ice I guess. I like the extra syrup taste.

i tried zevia it was 50 % off at a store near me i gotta say this i really like it! i had to buy another pack while it was still on sale! it was yummy im drinking the black cherry one at moment :)

i tried zevia it was 50 % off at a store near me i gotta say this i really like it! i had to buy another pack while it was still on sale! it was yummy im drinking the black cherry one at moment :)
Some people have an aversion to stevia (the natural non-sugar sweetener in Zevia) like people have an aversion to cilantro, it's a genetic thing. I unfortunately am one of those people. Stevia sweetener taste like bitter chalk to me! I am sad, because it's in SO MANY sugar-free things now.

Reactions: mysteriousgirl_007
yes i know soda is horrible for your health but a little bit once in awhile is fine i think anyways with do you prefer coke or pepsi?

When I was a kid, I loved Pepsi because it's what my mom would drink all the time.

I don't drink it anymore, but I like Sprite. A few years ago I used to drink a great flavor called Tropic Berry Sprite, and they used to have it at McDonald's. I was so bummed when it vanished. I've recently seen a Cranberry Sprite flavor at Giant...in the little refrigerator by the checkout area.

neither. And here is a story nobody but my best friends believe: I never drank Cola or something related to it! If you don't believe me, thats ok, lol, nobody does. But as a kid that stuff never was on the table and when I was 12 I realized that it is kind of special, so I held on to it to be able to always tell something unbelievable about me, until now. But I still put a lot of unhealthy things into my body, so I'm not really a health protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.