AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Comfort TV

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here ashamed because i forgot to mention King of the Hill. Like it literally should have been the second show i listed. And since I'm at it. I can get sucked into a family feud marathon in an instant pretty much makes me feel like I'm back at my grandma's house Id say the same for ridiculousness because its always on tv.

Reactions: River Rose
I've been in so much need for comfort entertainment lately, due to worsening health issues, my list is actually growing pretty long.

80s-90s pro wrestling is a huge go-to for me.

I've also been sticking with a lot of British comedy panels shows lately. 8 out of 10 Cats (original and Does Countdown) Would I Lie to You? and Taskmaster are particular favorites, but I'll watch and enjoy nearly all of them.

Also, when I first started getting sick this time around, I jumped straight into a binge of The Mighty Boosh and Home Movies. Two of my very favorite shows, and guaranteed to help me when things feel rough.

Series I've watched at least three times, that must obviously qualify, in no particular order: The Simpsons, The X-Files, A Bit of Fry and Laurie, Monty Python, Star Trek TNG/DS9/currently working on Voyager, Red Dwarf, Farscape, Stargate SG-1, Jeeves and Wooster, Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23, Frasier, The Gilmore Girls, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cheers, Californication, The IT Crowd, Better off Ted. I watch too much TV...

The Tudors, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Prison Break, South Park and THE SIMPSONS, but only seasons 1-8. The show started to really go downhill in season 9.

Here's a good break down of what killed the Simpsons if anyone is interested

Drawfee, on Youtube (and on College Humor's streaming site, for as long as that lasts, I suppose.) A bunch of cartoonists take turns drawing silly things from various prompts. It's funny and fun, and the best kind of comfort TV.

Also, speaking of Youtube, and since I already mentioned it, Taskmaster has an official Youtube channel, and full episodes from past series are now being posted weekly. It just makes me so happy.

Stole my name from Douglas Adams. Douglas Adams is basically P.G. Wodehouse in space, so of course I'm a fan. What did you think of Blandings, if you watched it at all?

Sorry I missed this question (I think I was in the hospital at the time.) I've never seen Blandings, or properly read any Wodehouse, but I'll definitely check it all out. Thanks for the recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.