AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Computer Wallpaper: What's Yours?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyraFortune

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 21, 2013
Canada
opk1EtB.png

nice thread, however my desktop is too cluttered to share, it's embarrassing. ;)
on the bright side I don't ever see it anyway, only in the rare occasion of a reboot right after starting up.

Pretty exemplary of how mine usually looks. I tend to multitask out the wazoo.
what you don't see is behind those programs are the shortcuts, many of them. The picture itself changes every half hour.

Yes, currently dual monitors on this build, that's why it's so wide of a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 6_21_2014 , 2_10_24 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 6_21_2014 , 2_10_24 PM.jpg
    809.6 KB · Views: 268
Reactions: KyraFortune
I have a series of WildStar wallpapers on slideshow right now.

My e'x dog Blue---hanging out with my favorite stuffed animal Bunnie :)

Attachments

• A-rH62GCQAE6APa.jpg
    A-rH62GCQAE6APa.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 203
See this is why I was curious, so many different cool photos. Whether it's abstract or RL photos or gaming photos or whatever! Thanks for the replies guys.

TittySprinkles said:
Favorite anime makes for some good wallpapers.

You're so right! I had this Samurai Champloo wallpaper for a bit on my laptop and loved it.

Random story: At an old vanilla job I used to have there were 5 of us that shared a general computer, but we also had our individual ones. We had a classic crazy cat lady. One time she purchased 2 crazy priced sphinx cats and it was her new baby. Anywayyyy. One morning I logged into our shared computer and BAM. Giant 1280x1024 worth of creepy staring into my soul. Like these guys, minus the cake.

tumblr_n7bvc1RrgU1t7m2euo1_500.gif

TittySprinkles said:
Work laptop

yOvhAl5l.jpg

Gaming desktop

tvNjMhll.png

Favorite anime makes for some good wallpapers.

I lubz you right now for reminding me about Paranoia Agent.

I felt compelled to change my desktop, and I've been in a bit of a Halo mood lately. So....

UgIvXO9.jpg

Spawn, he reminds me why I work so hard and keeps me motivated to never give up. Plus it helps that this picture was taken on his birthday, cute as shit and looks like a little baby doll. :mrgreen: Seeing him whenever I go on break makes me want to work harder so he can always have nice things.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 69
All depends on my mood, usually some type of gun or the kids at the shooting range. used to use some of the captures that I had done or purchased from random people.

http://my.desktopnexus.com/GreatDane/uploads/ are some that I had uploaded at DesktopNexus.com and may be uploading some more there soon. great thing about there is that you can find just about anything as long as it's not considered r-rated or more explicit. With kids at the house, having some of my ummm special finds as wallpapers doesn't exactly work.

Status
Not open for further replies.