AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

VPN

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hello
I just got full version of Norton 360 which including VPN. Im from Poland and im curious what would be if I will broadcast from US Vpn. My computer is hard and strong ,but i wont get ban for this or something?That im using strange IP etc? Anybody has experience?

You shouldn't, as long as you don't start doing anything else weird like randomly sending your tokens to other accounts - they may think someone hacked you and then sending the tokens.
Just the IP on VPN is fine I would assume because this is what many do anyway, and in a lot of circumstances the IP won't always be the same

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Hello
I just got full version of Norton 360 which including VPN. Im from Poland and im curious what would be if I will broadcast from US Vpn. My computer is hard and strong ,but i wont get ban for this or something?That im using strange IP etc? Anybody has experience?
You wont get a ban. You should have to re-log in and re-enter your 2fa code though.

Depending on how Nortons VPN is you might have streaming issues (some vpns are oversold so the speeds end up really slow).

From what I found trying various VPN's is there was no benefit when it comes to streaming, but as long as the VPN is fast enough to handle the stream theres also no drawback.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0