Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone here from Stripchat, or anyone who has dealt with something similar, might be able to help me understand a warning I recently received.
I received a warning stating “You must not ask users to cover your personal expenses.” When I contacted support, I was told that the violation was specifically something in my Tip Menu.
This is where I'm completely confused. There was nothing in my Tip Menu asking anyone for financial help or asking anyone to cover my personal expenses. My Tip Menu consisted of normal activities offered for specific token amounts. There was nothing about rent, bills, loans, medical expenses, debt, donations, or financial assistance of any kind.
I asked support if they could tell me which specific Tip Menu item caused the warning because I genuinely wanted to understand what I had done wrong and make sure it didn't happen again. The case was reviewed, but I was ultimately told that the warning would remain and they could not tell me which item in my Tip Menu caused the violation.
I'm not trying to argue with Stripchat or avoid following the rules. I genuinely want to follow them. I'm just confused about how I'm supposed to correct something or prevent it from happening again when I don't know what I supposedly did wrong.
I have screenshots showing what was in my Tip Menu at the time, as well as the warning, and there doesn't appear to be anything asking users to cover personal expenses.
Has anyone experienced something similar, or is there a Stripchat representative here who might be willing to take another look at this? I would prefer not to post my model username or account information publicly, but I'm happy to provide the necessary information privately to an official Stripchat representative.
Thank you for any help or clarification.
I'm hoping someone here from Stripchat, or anyone who has dealt with something similar, might be able to help me understand a warning I recently received.
I received a warning stating “You must not ask users to cover your personal expenses.” When I contacted support, I was told that the violation was specifically something in my Tip Menu.
This is where I'm completely confused. There was nothing in my Tip Menu asking anyone for financial help or asking anyone to cover my personal expenses. My Tip Menu consisted of normal activities offered for specific token amounts. There was nothing about rent, bills, loans, medical expenses, debt, donations, or financial assistance of any kind.
I asked support if they could tell me which specific Tip Menu item caused the warning because I genuinely wanted to understand what I had done wrong and make sure it didn't happen again. The case was reviewed, but I was ultimately told that the warning would remain and they could not tell me which item in my Tip Menu caused the violation.
I'm not trying to argue with Stripchat or avoid following the rules. I genuinely want to follow them. I'm just confused about how I'm supposed to correct something or prevent it from happening again when I don't know what I supposedly did wrong.
I have screenshots showing what was in my Tip Menu at the time, as well as the warning, and there doesn't appear to be anything asking users to cover personal expenses.
Has anyone experienced something similar, or is there a Stripchat representative here who might be willing to take another look at this? I would prefer not to post my model username or account information publicly, but I'm happy to provide the necessary information privately to an official Stripchat representative.
Thank you for any help or clarification.
