AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Confusing bans?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldmouthbitch

Banhammered
Dec 26, 2016
USA
MFC Username
Calijungle
Chaturbate Username
Calijngl
So the last couple days 2 different new asian models kicked me oout of their room almost immediately without saying a word to me and then just banned me when I pm-ed them to apologize for anyhting i coulda have done to offend them and ask what it was i did because its not intention to come to someones job and make it harder....

Like it shouldnt even bother me.......the only things thats nagging is why

i dont get it

any idea?

Were your tokens hidden? or did you have any?

• Helpful!
Reactions: goldmouthbitch
Banning is a model's decision, honestly. What does their race have to do with this?

Maybe they didn't like your impatience. Or attitude.

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 2.19.25 PM.png

Maybe they didn't like your impatience. Or attitude.

View attachment 67735
oh and to respond to this seriously, Im never shitty or mean to cam models. I understand their just trying to make a living like everyone else and I have no desire to make someones job shittier than it already is because that shit would not be tight if someone did that to me

So i kinda doubt it

Had you said anything to them?

Some models with smaller rooms, very few but some, just go ahead and ban every single member who enters showing 0 tokens who doesn't say hi. It's a lame tactic but the only thing I can think of if you hadn't been there very long and hadn't said anything.

• Helpful!
Do models do that? I dont have an offensive, sexual or even controversial userman

If your name was "goldmouthbitch" on any cam site, I would be pretty cautious in talking to you because I wouldn't want that language to be thrown at me. Not saying that's what you'd do but that can be a girls first impression of you and they may not wanna waste their time and sanity if they aren't cool with it.

If your name was "goldmouthbitch" on any cam site, I would be pretty cautious in talking to you because I wouldn't want that language to be thrown at me. Not saying that's what you'd do but that can be a girls first impression of you and they may not wanna waste their time and sanity if they aren't cool with it.
His MFC profile is linked with a different, super low key name.

oh and to respond to this seriously, Im never shitty or mean to cam models. I understand their just trying to make a living like everyone else and I have no desire to make someones job shittier than it already is because that shit would not be tight if someone did that to me

So i kinda doubt it
Well, shit then.

We're going to need more info @goldmouthbitch to try and help you.
  1. Are you a basic or a premium?
  2. How many rewards points/tokens did you have and were they hidden or shown?
  3. Did you hang around their rooms without tipping or talking for long periods of time?
  4. Was it them that banned you or a room helper?
  5. Have you ever been a jerk to other models? Word gets around, we talk to each other, especially when someone makes us angry.
  6. Were these some sort of fetish models indulging in some sort of play with the room?
  7. Were they in the middle of a public sexual show? Some models ban non-tippers after a certain time during a show.
  8. Was there a member in the room that you have beef with? There are a lot of shit room helpers out there.
  9. Do you have any potentially offensive opinions/bad reviews on your profile?
  10. Are you from a country or speak the language of a country that is known by many models as "high-risk?"
Sorry you got banned if you did nothing wrong. Sometimes ladies have a bad day or have abusive room helpers/managers. Don't take it personally. Unless you were a jerk, then... lol.

We're going to need more info @goldmouthbitch to try and help you.
  1. Are you a basic or a premium?
  2. How many rewards points/tokens did you have and were they hidden or shown?
  3. Did you hang around their rooms without tipping or talking for long periods of time?
  4. Was it them that banned you or a room helper?
  5. Have you ever been a jerk to other models? Word gets around, we talk to each other, especially when someone makes us angry.
  6. Were these some sort of fetish models indulging in some sort of play with the room?
  7. Were they in the middle of a public sexual show? Some models ban non-tippers after a certain time during a show.
  8. Was there a member in the room that you have beef with? There are a lot of shit room helpers out there.
  9. Do you have any potentially offensive opinions/bad reviews on your profile?
  10. Are you from a country or speak the language of a country that is known by many models as "high-risk?"
Sorry you got banned if you did nothing wrong. Sometimes ladies have a bad day or have abusive room helpers/managers. Don't take it personally. Unless you were a jerk, then... lol.

the only thing would be my token count cause i add to it as i use it. i guess is should keep it stacked?

I literally entered the room. messaged "hey there"

Kick

BAN

Ive never disrespected a model. Even if theyre being shitty to me I apologize for offended/irritating them, tell them i have no intention of making someone's job harder than it is, and ask them if they would rather me just leave and not come back. I actually REALLY look down on guys that go into to rooms to be a shitter to the girl trying to earn a living in it. . They werent doing a show. They werent nude. I dont know anyone enough to have beef with anyone. I dont have offensive content linked.....wait....would this be offensive? (PIC LINKED). I mean yea theres an upside down cross on the kitties head but you can hardly see it or tell what it is. there was no fetish stuff going on. and ispeak english from the us. . And i have been kicked for lurking thats fair

this was different, I CANt FIGURE IT OUT and thats the only reason why it bothers me. I dont even particularly care for those models at all. its just not understanding at all that gets under my skin

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 11
Yea my name has nothing offensive in it

my name here is actually a song lyric

"gold mouth bitch and I look like a princess"

lol

Could even be something simple like, you have a username that's similar to another username of someone she hates who has been bugging her. Or she was in the process of kicking everyone out of her room during a rage quitting session...or maybe she thought you were a model, who knows. Don't loose sleep over it. I've banned guys for ridiculous reasons, and sometimes by accident when I was trying to ban someone else.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Do models do that? I dont have an offensive, sexual or even controversial userman

Since you asked...yes, if someone with a ridiculous, obviously offensive screen name like, say, 'KillAllFags' or 'IHateDarkies' came into my room, I'd ban them.

It sucks to not know the reason. I have no idea if those models banned you for having the word 'bitch' in your screen name? Or if it was some other reason?

the-world-may.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.