AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Congrats to the new mother!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Rose!

Reactions: Rose
Congrats beautiful! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks guys. :mrgreen: Spawn and I are safely separated and he's sleeping in my sister's arms at the moment while I eat and rest up. There were a few complications on my end but thanks to my wonderful doctor, I'm still alive to mother this little boy and things are looking great now. My mother is staying the night in the hospital with me and Spawn so she can help coach and what not while BJ *finally* gets some sleep so he'll be ready for the next 18 years. :lol:

After a whole stinking week of beginning labor, our active labor went extremely fast and Spawn was here almost before the doctor was ready. Lol! What can I say? He's just like me and we're both very driven people when we want something. :D With any luck we'll be home either Friday or Saturday and my dad will be finally be back from deployment to help us adjust to home life.

Thank you all for the well wishes! It's been an extremely long and stressful journey with all the complications and all in the family are very happy that we're both alive and well.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :) :eek:ccasion-birthdaymulticolor:, baby! :teasing-binkybaby:

Congrats! He is adorable! You will do awesomely as a mom. I know you have been through a lot and you live for little blessings like these. You thought you couldn't be a mom, and look at you now! All of the pain is worth it for the happiness you will have with your new baby boy. Good luck!
2338.gif

So happy and proud to read about your attitude towards this new challenge, Rose! :clap: Many blessings for you, BJ and Spawn. You'll be an awesome family.

Welcome, Spawn! You have such a lovely mommy. :love5:

Congratulations!! I'm glad things went well and that you both are healthy!! That is one lucky baby to have such a great mom! :love1:

Reactions: Rose and Red7227
In just a few hours Spawn and I will be going home, separated!, to enjoy our home and beds without being restricted to staying in them!! :dance:

Isabella_deL said:
Aw yay!! So glad it all ended well! :-D Congratulations!!!
Lol no more "I don't know if I'm just hormonal but....."
Now it will be, "this could be the hormones AND exhaustion talking but...." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rose said:
Isabella_deL said:
Aw yay!! So glad it all ended well! :-D Congratulations!!!
Lol no more "I don't know if I'm just hormonal but....."
Now it will be, "this could be the hormones AND exhaustion talking but...." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha I was thinking "well, I'm not pregnant anymore, so you're clearly just a dick" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.