AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody got any bright ideas how to boot paxum up the arse to get a card

I have now been 211 days (7 months) since I ordered the card, and 6 weeks (42 days) since they claim to have sent it, but all I keep getting is "wait some more" from them although they have taken the fee of $44.95 when the card was ordered despite also telling me that no fee is taken until the card is activated "the annual fee becomes active from the moment you receive the card and activate it, so, basically, the issuing of the card is free of charge" is what they actually told me (free of charge, my arse!!). Not only did they take the charge 7 months ago, but they even had the gall to take it again in feb (although that one was returned)

Apologies for the language I am just totally pissed off with them, I have money accumulating there which I can't access unless I pay very high charges and fees and also suffer high currency conversion fees as well and they are being absolutely no help whatsover

Reactions: Pia
@arms6969 dunno why is taking so long for you, since FCP happened, i recived 2 cards from them, the temp one in june, so in aproximate 2 months. and then in oct last year they issued the new card, which i received it in march this year. so 4 ish months. this last one took forever to get after they said they mailed it. but got it eventually.

is possible transfer money from 1 account cosmopayments to another account cosmopayments?
like as epayments and paxum?

Hello you guys,
Does anyone ele is experiencing issues with logging into Paxum today ?
Also, i have been told that my card was issues and shipped, got a tracking number and it was delivered somewhere in Austria, even tho, thats not where i live.
They said right after that i should wait a new one and today Paxum page isnt loading so i can check my balance,
What is up with all of this nonsense/?

yes page was not loading as well, tryed several times, managed to get in in the end. as for the card, after listed as shipped took 2 months to get here. 1st got a tracking number from royal mail, card looked lost after a while, and it should be delivered to me by GLS courier. after 2 months got it but with another courier.

I still wait for my second card from Paxum. But I can use the temporary one. just the limits that makes me a bit sad. Lol. If I work I can make money.. so transfer only 500$ a day to a card and from ATM only 1000 a day... I mean I do not want to always go to the ATMs tonget my $$$$ 🙄 I wish they at least double the limits.

I still wait for my second card from Paxum. But I can use the temporary one. just the limits that makes me a bit sad. Lol. If I work I can make money.. so transfer only 500$ a day to a card and from ATM only 1000 a day... I mean I do not want to always go to the ATMs tonget my $$$$ 🙄 I wish they at least double the limits.
Limits on new card are higher, 3000$ but it looks like fees are higher. i dotn liek new card, still use old one, rather go to ATM daily.

yes you can, i mean i dont see any restrictions on that. im assuming u can transfer part on a card, rest on other. Once i activated new card, the other one still available. guess until it expires...( they expire same year lol )
yes but if fees are higher i rather ask it into my own bank account or go to atm every second day :D i just have a very busy life at the moment, so even 30 mins to the right ATM machine is playing with my time... :D but nothing is easy (our job is not as easy as it seems haha) :)

Reactions: Sophiestique
I asked for a new paxum card and now I can not transfer my money to the temporary card... :D But the new card is still nowhere. :D Cool

Hi, I have found Paxum to be very good considering what they had to accomplish. Consider that 2 major banks for our industry lost their card processor at the same time.

Not only did Paxum have to re issue all their cards but hey also go slammed with all payoneers customers too. No small task.

I think they did a good job considering what they had to do.

To those complaining about $50 bank transfer fees..... get over it... they are standard fees on all sites. USE ACH its cheaper.

It's very easy to complain. Maybe you should examine what had to be done so our industry did not fail.

The fact that EVERY MAJOR SITE uses Paxum as the standard payment system should be a sign to EVERYONE... Paxum is no Scam and is now the safest way to do your payroll.

All I can offer to you is the information about this subject that I found here http://www.i-camz.net/blog/adult-freindly-e-wallet-paxum-for-webcam-models.html

To those complaining about $50 bank transfer fees..... get over it... they are standard fees on all sites. USE ACH its cheaper.

Please remember that the majority of models who use Paxum are international and a lot of sites do not support ACH payments to international accounts and/or the minimum amount is ridiculously high. For example, Streamate's wire minimum is $225, and MyFreeCam's wire transfer minimum is $1000 to my country. With fees for payments varying. So just telling us to "Use ACH it's cheaper" is wrong.

Did anyone here has some issues with the PAXUM card ? it says that there was some problem with the trucash issuer , i dont know what to do anymore i have no other payment options , since cosmopayment is still not available in my country

Update: New paxum card fees are VERY HIGH. better ask your money to your local bank with eft. 🤐😲 Its literally so high... wtf? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I dont understand why so high fees. 🙄 and the temporary card is not usable anymore so 😬

Update: New paxum card fees are VERY HIGH. better ask your money to your local bank with eft. 🤐😲 Its literally so high... wtf? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I dont understand why so high fees. 🙄 and the temporary card is not usable anymore so 😬
Did u reach them, and paxum confirmed that not being able to use old cards is a permanent thing? and yes i agree on high fees on new card, still cant figure whats the exchange rate for my currency and fees.

Thats what i got:

Dear XXX,

We are indeed having difficulties with the processor, but we're working on clarifying this situation and we hope to have a clear solution soon.

Regarding the balance of the Trucash card, you can view the correct one on their site (www.trucash.com).

Regarding a new card, we're already replacing the temporary one with a SEPA one, but there's a delay with processing this request, on which we're also working.

Regarding the UnionPay card, it's not yet available for your location.

Also, please don't forget you can also use any of the other withdrawal features (WIRE, EFT, External Card).

Best Regards.

I was told, that trucash cards aren't good to load money on anymore, so i should use the SEPA card instead.
Anyone knows that the trucash (old temporary cards) are usable at the moment?! Because the new card does not let me withdraw all my funds then it recalculates my balance on the new card and have morw money on it again.. What the fuck is wrong with the new paxum card? I really prefer use eft transfer to my local bank if they do not change this “funny” thing with their new card. So anyone can use the old card ?

@ViviDoll nope not usable. From what i heard from paxum, they wont be good to use anymore. Probably thats why they were called temporary, as they will become unusable at some point. Same here with new card, cant withdraw the exact amount as calculated from previous card, says not enough money, yet in a day or two some money appear back on account. Same thing was happening with cosmo card.

@ViviDoll nope not usable. From what i heard from paxum, they wont be good to use anymore. Probably thats why they were called temporary, as they will become unusable at some point. Same here with new card, cant withdraw the exact amount as calculated from previous card, says not enough money, yet in a day or two some money appear back on account. Same thing was happening with cosmo card.
But what the fuck is this?🤦🏼‍♀️ What is happening? Will they fix it? 🤦🏼‍♀️

I also wonder if the new card is good for online shopping? Like purchasing thing from aliexpress etc. in dollars? So then no fee? I don't know anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.