AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New paxum card arrived today but i cant activate because still with "printing" status

And I dont see a VISA or MASTERCARD flag on this card. I hope to be able to use this in ATMS in my country

I went to sign up for Paxum, but it's telling me they're currently only accepting clients from Europe and plan to change that in the coming weeks.. is that up to date, or outdated?
I'm in New Zealand and would love to use Cosmo, do I need to sign up through a camsite or can I sign up direct on the site? Or can I not sign up at all yet?

EDIT: Oops their registration page doesn't have NZ as an option, so I guess I gotta wait.

i have paxum new temporary mastercard with only 200 dollars but i can't withdraw on atm (say me raise daily limit....i have never used)
i try online to use this 200 dollars ... i try to recharge paypal, skype, buy something on ebay...
and nothing work.... why?
i have also normal paxum mastercard and i use this card normally, is all ok
the problem is with old "new temporary mastercard" ... why ?

i have paxum new temporary mastercard with only 200 dollars but i can't withdraw on atm (say me raise daily limit....i have never used)
i try online to use this 200 dollars ... i try to recharge paypal, skype, buy something on ebay...
and nothing work.... why?
i have also normal paxum mastercard and i use this card normally, is all ok
the problem is with old "new temporary mastercard" ... why ?
New temporary mastercards stopped working a while ago, they emailed owners of cards to get their funds out of card some time ago. From what i remember from their last email about that matter, they said to contact trucash about the funds blocked on new temporary cards.

New temporary mastercards stopped working a while ago, they emailed owners of cards to get their funds out of card some time ago. From what i remember from their last email about that matter, they said to contact trucash about the funds blocked on new temporary cards.
i never received email, so i have funds block on new temporary card - how can i do?

i no unsterstand
paxum say me i can use in shop..... pos ..... i can't ....
i try for gasoline.... i can't
i try with atm bancomat ....i can't

I have a Cosmo card and got it all set up with no issues, the card itself is pretty handy as I can just use it like a debit card but I can't find anyway to transfer it to my bank account other than withdrawing the cash out and depositing, and with a $500 A day limit, it takes me a few days and of course a few withdrawal fees

I have a Cosmo card and got it all set up with no issues, the card itself is pretty handy as I can just use it like a debit card but I can't find anyway to transfer it to my bank account other than withdrawing the cash out and depositing, and with a $500 A day limit, it takes me a few days and of course a few withdrawal fees
cosmo works exactly just like a prepaid card. if u wanna transfer to bank account, try paxum, they are pretty fast with delivering cards now. took less than a month to get a card

Reactions: Ladyraini
Well i think paxum still didn't find a solution. The Unionpay Cards are not available in my Place (Europe/Spain). They said i have to wait for the sepa card and i already requested one... So that was in May... 4 month later still no cards arrived and no update on the site. Still says submitted in October 2018...

Well i think paxum still didn't find a solution. The Unionpay Cards are not available in my Place (Europe/Spain). They said i have to wait for the sepa card and i already requested one... So that was in May... 4 month later still no cards arrived and no update on the site. Still says submitted in October 2018...
that is very weird.... did u try email them again? i received my sepa card in romania this year march/april smth ( was also submited in october 2018) and a friend ordered a card in summer and surprisingly arrived in a month or so( way faster than expected). maybe some error occured with yours.

that is very weird.... did u try email them again? i received my sepa card in romania this year march/april smth ( was also submited in october 2018) and a friend ordered a card in summer and surprisingly arrived in a month or so( way faster than expected). maybe some error occured with yours.

Yes i wrote with them in June and got this answer:

You already have a SEPA card request submitted in your Paxum Account. We're aware of this delay in processing the card but we expect it to be processed shortly.

We assure you that we're doing all that we can to have the card sent in the shortest time and that as soon as the card is shipped we will also update the status from your account.

We deeply appreciate your patience and understanding.
Best Regards.

Yesterday i wrote them again and asked about the card, whats going on and if i get it soon or they still search for a "solution". No answer yet...
Anyone know if i can send Money from Paxum to my epayservice/cosmo card? Or does this count as a third party entitie?

I'm not 100% sure but i think ive read somewhere that doesnt even work to add the card, as its a prepaid card not a debit/credit one. I was looking into solutions to not use my bank account these days and i read about how u can use revolut card to send money from paxum. u can try that. revolut card arrives in within a week.

Did you already tried the Revolut Card?
I tried to send money to epayments and cosmo (activated the card for it) from Paxum but both didn't work.

I also got a answer regarding sending out the new card and they said they still are delayed with printings and they can't tell me when i receive a new one...

Yes Paxum is such a shitty company... take years to print a card you get instantly elsewhere...
Yes i changes at least MV to my cosmopayments not. But i have stuck about 600$ in Paxum i can't get out.

I tried external transfer to 2 mastercards, both rejected/booked back instantly.
Now i wanted to use my real bank accounts card -> Not accepted, its a visa card and they only accept mastercards...
Then i tried the EFT Transfer -> Rejected, not possible contact support...

I am so fn mad with them!
Those Aholes try to keep your money in hopes that you let it go and they can keep it. fn scamers

still waiting for a new card since the old ones don't work anymore, and no solution so far... telling me they are delayed with printing.

How many cards to they get printed? 1 per month?!

now i wanted to write the support, and nothing works anymore....

Paxum is currently down for maintenance.
We will be back shortly.

they make me sick...

Yes Paxum is such a shitty company... take years to print a card you get instantly elsewhere...
Yes i changes at least MV to my cosmopayments not. But i have stuck about 600$ in Paxum i can't get out.

I tried external transfer to 2 mastercards, both rejected/booked back instantly.
Now i wanted to use my real bank accounts card -> Not accepted, its a visa card and they only accept mastercards...

Those Aholes try to keep your money in hopes that you let it go and they can keep it. fn scamers

still waiting for a new card since the old ones don't work anymore, and no solution so far... telling me they are delayed with printing.

I would email them, I applied for my paxum card a few days ago and it shipped out the next day.

Reactions: Sophiestique

yep I have a large amount of money in my paxum and I can't get it out!

i already wrote them 3 or 4 times. They always tell me they are delayed with the printings and the work "hard" to get it done as fast as possible.
For several month already...

yes indeed thats why i never compare my earning to the switzerland level , i compare it at the europe level , and i consider myself happy with my 3 000 $ per month because , compared with the europe level normal loan i am doing it very good. this year i want to move to portugal i can wait and there with this earnings it will be more than enough to make some savings also.
Dear Natural,I want to move to Portugal too because I found a way to get Temporary residence Id there in 1 year and after 5 years Permanent residence. I live in non EU country so it is more difficult for me.I wanted to ask you if you maybe know if I can make account on Chaturbate with temporary Id of Portugal or any other country and if Chatrbate is allowed in Portugal as legal work?Thank you so much

Dear Natural,I want to move to Portugal too because I found a way to get Temporary residence Id there in 1 year and after 5 years Permanent residence. I live in non EU country so it is more difficult for me.I wanted to ask you if you maybe know if I can make account on Chaturbate with temporary Id of Portugal or any other country and if Chatrbate is allowed in Portugal as legal work?Thank you so much

Hey , if they issue you the new temporaty id ( carta de cidadao) in the format of a id card that you can work on chaturbate or any site without a problem , because this looks exactelly like an id card with the exception its written on it you are a foreigner and your original nationality , otherwise that card its like any regular portuguese id card, with tax number on it and health number and everything. I know that they stated to issue these cards since october so you should get one too. Being from NoN EU country i do not know how it really works but i still think you may get one of those as long as you have a house and a registred work on the portuguese teritory.
As for the cam work . you can work quietly in portugal as a cam model , but i highly recomand you to find an accountant that speaks english for your tax ( preferably a young one ) to complete your tax , tax in Portugal its quiet diffrent from NON EU countrys . All eu contrys have a diffrent tax sistem and you do not want to weak up with a scarying pussy taxing at the end of the year :) . As a cam model you have only to keep in mind that you can not recomand the cam work to anyone or having any working with you while you are on the portuguese teritory ( unless is your husband that you legaly married with) because if someone reports you you get in prison for pimping.
I would highly recomand you to make a passport in your original country , because having an valid passport escapes you from all problems. Passport its accepted and trusted everywere including all cam sites . even if you have the residence in another country. So you can submit your passport as an identification for but living adress in portugal. Its not a problem at all. Some website will ask you an adress confirmation witch is an utility bill on your name at the declared adress in portugal ( such internet bill, telephone bill, electricity bill , health insurance bill ) but that you will surely have once you have a house there. Also keep in mind that those kind of bills you will need sometimes for the portuguese authoritys too ( for ex opening a bank account , or for IRS )
As for Chaturbate accepting Portugal ? definatelly yes there is no problem with, and as i know all cam sites accept the portugal.

As for the permanent residence .. if you pay taxes for your own activity monthly and you have no debts you can get it even faster like in 3 years ( but you have to make an exam of basic portuguese language ).

Status
Not open for further replies.