AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got my temporary card back then when i signed up. Thats the Trucash cards which don't work anymore. And i also signed up for the SEPA Card back then, still waiting till this day.

So right now i don't use paxum because i have no card to use probably for many many month more...

Paxum Prepaid Card (SEPA)
000000XXXXXX0000
Submitted
Submitted (Submitted on 2018-10-24 05:31:45)
This process can take up to 10 business days. Total Card delivery time to receive it is approximately 6 weeks
0.00​
0.00​
0.00​
Updated:​
2018-10-24 05:35:37​

Submitted in October 2018 with Card Number 0000? Support told me that i am signed for the Sepa Card but they still have issues sending them out or even print them. I don't know why but i guess they still don't have a solution for the SEPA Cards for Europe. The Union Cards are not available for me in my location according to Paxum.

They told me i can withdraw funds via Wire Transfer but the fees are to high, so i don't use it anymore until something happens.
I did receive the SEPA card, it was aswell submited sometime in ocober last year, got it march this year....

New paxum card arrived today but i cant activate because still with "printing" status

And I dont see a VISA or MASTERCARD flag on this card. I hope to be able to use this in ATMS in my country

I went to sign up for Paxum, but it's telling me they're currently only accepting clients from Europe and plan to change that in the coming weeks.. is that up to date, or outdated?
I'm in New Zealand and would love to use Cosmo, do I need to sign up through a camsite or can I sign up direct on the site? Or can I not sign up at all yet?

EDIT: Oops their registration page doesn't have NZ as an option, so I guess I gotta wait.

i have paxum new temporary mastercard with only 200 dollars but i can't withdraw on atm (say me raise daily limit....i have never used)
i try online to use this 200 dollars ... i try to recharge paypal, skype, buy something on ebay...
and nothing work.... why?
i have also normal paxum mastercard and i use this card normally, is all ok
the problem is with old "new temporary mastercard" ... why ?

i have paxum new temporary mastercard with only 200 dollars but i can't withdraw on atm (say me raise daily limit....i have never used)
i try online to use this 200 dollars ... i try to recharge paypal, skype, buy something on ebay...
and nothing work.... why?
i have also normal paxum mastercard and i use this card normally, is all ok
the problem is with old "new temporary mastercard" ... why ?
New temporary mastercards stopped working a while ago, they emailed owners of cards to get their funds out of card some time ago. From what i remember from their last email about that matter, they said to contact trucash about the funds blocked on new temporary cards.

New temporary mastercards stopped working a while ago, they emailed owners of cards to get their funds out of card some time ago. From what i remember from their last email about that matter, they said to contact trucash about the funds blocked on new temporary cards.
i never received email, so i have funds block on new temporary card - how can i do?

i no unsterstand
paxum say me i can use in shop..... pos ..... i can't ....
i try for gasoline.... i can't
i try with atm bancomat ....i can't

I have a Cosmo card and got it all set up with no issues, the card itself is pretty handy as I can just use it like a debit card but I can't find anyway to transfer it to my bank account other than withdrawing the cash out and depositing, and with a $500 A day limit, it takes me a few days and of course a few withdrawal fees

I have a Cosmo card and got it all set up with no issues, the card itself is pretty handy as I can just use it like a debit card but I can't find anyway to transfer it to my bank account other than withdrawing the cash out and depositing, and with a $500 A day limit, it takes me a few days and of course a few withdrawal fees
cosmo works exactly just like a prepaid card. if u wanna transfer to bank account, try paxum, they are pretty fast with delivering cards now. took less than a month to get a card

Reactions: Ladyraini
Well i think paxum still didn't find a solution. The Unionpay Cards are not available in my Place (Europe/Spain). They said i have to wait for the sepa card and i already requested one... So that was in May... 4 month later still no cards arrived and no update on the site. Still says submitted in October 2018...

Well i think paxum still didn't find a solution. The Unionpay Cards are not available in my Place (Europe/Spain). They said i have to wait for the sepa card and i already requested one... So that was in May... 4 month later still no cards arrived and no update on the site. Still says submitted in October 2018...
that is very weird.... did u try email them again? i received my sepa card in romania this year march/april smth ( was also submited in october 2018) and a friend ordered a card in summer and surprisingly arrived in a month or so( way faster than expected). maybe some error occured with yours.

that is very weird.... did u try email them again? i received my sepa card in romania this year march/april smth ( was also submited in october 2018) and a friend ordered a card in summer and surprisingly arrived in a month or so( way faster than expected). maybe some error occured with yours.

Yes i wrote with them in June and got this answer:

You already have a SEPA card request submitted in your Paxum Account. We're aware of this delay in processing the card but we expect it to be processed shortly.

We assure you that we're doing all that we can to have the card sent in the shortest time and that as soon as the card is shipped we will also update the status from your account.

We deeply appreciate your patience and understanding.
Best Regards.

Yesterday i wrote them again and asked about the card, whats going on and if i get it soon or they still search for a "solution". No answer yet...
Anyone know if i can send Money from Paxum to my epayservice/cosmo card? Or does this count as a third party entitie?

I'm not 100% sure but i think ive read somewhere that doesnt even work to add the card, as its a prepaid card not a debit/credit one. I was looking into solutions to not use my bank account these days and i read about how u can use revolut card to send money from paxum. u can try that. revolut card arrives in within a week.

Did you already tried the Revolut Card?
I tried to send money to epayments and cosmo (activated the card for it) from Paxum but both didn't work.

I also got a answer regarding sending out the new card and they said they still are delayed with printings and they can't tell me when i receive a new one...

Yes Paxum is such a shitty company... take years to print a card you get instantly elsewhere...
Yes i changes at least MV to my cosmopayments not. But i have stuck about 600$ in Paxum i can't get out.

I tried external transfer to 2 mastercards, both rejected/booked back instantly.
Now i wanted to use my real bank accounts card -> Not accepted, its a visa card and they only accept mastercards...
Then i tried the EFT Transfer -> Rejected, not possible contact support...

I am so fn mad with them!
Those Aholes try to keep your money in hopes that you let it go and they can keep it. fn scamers

still waiting for a new card since the old ones don't work anymore, and no solution so far... telling me they are delayed with printing.

How many cards to they get printed? 1 per month?!

now i wanted to write the support, and nothing works anymore....

Paxum is currently down for maintenance.
We will be back shortly.

they make me sick...

Yes Paxum is such a shitty company... take years to print a card you get instantly elsewhere...
Yes i changes at least MV to my cosmopayments not. But i have stuck about 600$ in Paxum i can't get out.

I tried external transfer to 2 mastercards, both rejected/booked back instantly.
Now i wanted to use my real bank accounts card -> Not accepted, its a visa card and they only accept mastercards...

Those Aholes try to keep your money in hopes that you let it go and they can keep it. fn scamers

still waiting for a new card since the old ones don't work anymore, and no solution so far... telling me they are delayed with printing.

I would email them, I applied for my paxum card a few days ago and it shipped out the next day.

Reactions: Sophiestique

yep I have a large amount of money in my paxum and I can't get it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.