AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the new cards are good for online purchases, just buyed myseelf from aliexpress few things, no fees( 29.99$ the product, exactly 29.99$ out of my card balance). As for the other matter, dont think its anything to fix, from what ive been told from cosmo, its because the exchange rate and processing time of the transaction on card. ex. withdraw from ATM on may 1st with one exchange rate, money appear as blocked, then when transcation is final on may 3rd( just a random date) exchange rate will be diferent. honestly doesnt bother me much, from what ive seen using the card 4-5 times, i withdraw less with 2-3$ than with temp card, but then get those back on card in a few days. Also being able to pay with it in stores, and beign contacless is better than temp card was.

yes the new cards are good for online purchases, just buyed myseelf from aliexpress few things, no fees( 29.99$ the product, exactly 29.99$ out of my card balance). As for the other matter, dont think its anything to fix, from what ive been told from cosmo, its because the exchange rate and processing time of the transaction on card. ex. withdraw from ATM on may 1st with one exchange rate, money appear as blocked, then when transcation is final on may 3rd( just a random date) exchange rate will be diferent. honestly doesnt bother me much, from what ive seen using the card 4-5 times, i withdraw less with 2-3$ than with temp card, but then get those back on card in a few days. Also being able to pay with it in stores, and beign contacless is better than temp card was.

Do you send money from your Paxum account to your CosmoPayment card? Just a question. I didn't know this is possible.

For me it is 40-60 dollars from big withdrawalls and 30-40 $ on small.. Yes then reappear on card but wtf?! I try another bank’s atm if still working like this I better eft transfer. 🙄😶😖

i don't know what happened but since yesterday my cosmo card gets declined, can't even use it in online shops. manage to use it 2 times and suddenly it gets declined everywhere. any ideas why?

i don't know what happened but since yesterday my cosmo card gets declined, can't even use it in online shops. manage to use it 2 times and suddenly it gets declined everywhere. any ideas why?

For online purchases, check their FAQ:

Why are my online transactions being declined ?
We have implemented a security feature which restricts your card from being used for online shopping without your permission. All you need to do is log in and tick the box on the "My Account" tab in order to allow transactions for a 30 minute period. This feature will automatically reset once 30 minutes expire.

@anthonyofcosmo can you help? @kittycattyx u should DM him ur SAN number meanwhile. he will need it to check things for you.

yes, i'm allowing transactions. the problem is it gets declined in real life shops not only online

So the Mastercards we offer have yearly limits of 450 POS transactions per year... I know its so silly, but we cant change it, the bank and MAstercard impose that. Kitty hit that limit.

The good news is we have new VISA cards that have limits of 7300 transactions per year! Were going to be launching a huge promotion for these new cards soon. Ill be back with more info when its fully out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
Remember @anthonyofcosmo isn't a verified industry rep yet. Be cautious until amber or jawbs can verify him.

Everything is good now with cosmo, should be getting my new card soon. But I lost my payment from chaturbate, because I got new SAN number and cb texted me "Please note your payment will be issued to the payment information provided before the pay period ended 05/15. " Any ideas what should I do? 1000usd is a pretty big amount to lose.

Everything is good now with cosmo, should be getting my new card soon. But I lost my payment from chaturbate, because I got new SAN number and cb texted me "Please note your payment will be issued to the payment information provided before the pay period ended 05/15. " Any ideas what should I do? 1000usd is a pretty big amount to lose.

No worries. The money will go to your old account, but CosmoPayment will transfer it to your new account when you ask them. So contact CosmoPayment. They are helpful.

Reactions: kittycattyx
"Please update your payers by contacting their support to make sure you are paid to the new SAN, paying the old SAN might be rejected." that's what CosmoPayment told me. The thing is I cashed out my tokens before I got my new SAN which was changed just yesterday and CB support is telling me they will send payment to the payment information provided before the pay period ended 05/15 and I changed my payment information on 16th. I tried explaining to CB support the situation and told my old payment information doesn't exists anymore and that means I won't get the payment. They just told me to update my payment information. LOL. which is already updated and won't make any sense. I got an email few minutes ago they sent the payment, no idea where, I'm pretty sure I won't get it. This situation is so complicated and stressful..

"Please update your payers by contacting their support to make sure you are paid to the new SAN, paying the old SAN might be rejected." that's what CosmoPayment told me. The thing is I cashed out my tokens before I got my new SAN which was changed just yesterday and CB support is telling me they will send payment to the payment information provided before the pay period ended 05/15 and I changed my payment information on 16th. I tried explaining to CB support the situation and told my old payment information doesn't exists anymore and that means I won't get the payment. They just told me to update my payment information. LOL. which is already updated and won't make any sense. I got an email few minutes ago they sent the payment, no idea where, I'm pretty sure I won't get it. This situation is so complicated and stressful..
If cosmo said payment will be rejected, that means it will get back to cb. i know its what happened to me with last payment sent to first choice. being rejected by them, it got back to my chaturbate account. u should check in a day or two after chaturbate emails you that payment was sent.

sites cb / mfc
when cb and mfc send payments to epayments, paxum....
they use only email of epayments account...paxum account...
or need exactly first name and second name of owner epayments and paxum account....
can i give email where send money but owner is another name....
payment will arrive or no'

If cosmo said payment will be rejected, that means it will get back to cb. i know its what happened to me with last payment sent to first choice. being rejected by them, it got back to my chaturbate account. u should check in a day or two after chaturbate emails you that payment was sent.

That’s correct, it should be rejected in which case you just need to request the payment again.

It is possible that it loads to your old SAN, in which case we’ll just transfer it for you no problem.

You’ll never just lose money. That’s your money you earned it.

Don’t stress!

sites cb / mfc
or need exactly first name and second name of owner epayments and paxum account....
who know .....

sites cb / mfc
no names, just email for paxum or number of your wallet for epayments is enough

Have you already found your money back?

not yet, CB support said that a Cosmo Payment they’ve sent me was returned to us as undeliverable.
"If you need to reset your payment information, you can do so at https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/. Let us know when we should try again. " I told them information is good now and they can try again, but I didn't get anything and it isn't back in my CB account.

Has anyone received this new Paxum UnionPay card? Mine has been printing status since May 2.

They said 10 business days to the printing process but this has been over 1 month now and nothing has changed.

Has anyone had any change in card status in the last few days?

Has anyone received this new Paxum UnionPay card? Mine has been printing status since May 2.

They said 10 business days to the printing process but this has been over 1 month now and nothing has changed.

Has anyone had any change in card status in the last few days?
THIS IS ALSO MY CONCERN , I have my new UNIONPAY MASTERCARD PRINTING SINCE MAY 7 , its been a month now

Reactions: anthonyofcosmo
new prepaid card paxum i have read max 2.500 usd at atm daily
but can withdraw 2500 usd in 1 operation or what's the limit at once atm?

new prepaid card paxum i have read max 2.500 usd at atm daily
but can withdraw 2500 usd in 1 operation or what's the limit at once atm?
That's probably more related to you ATM, than card limits. for example in Romania ATM's can give a max of 40 bills once. with our most common bill that would be around 1000$. Check with the ATM's bank.
My prepaid card say 3000$ per transaction, 3000 per day. so that means u can get them all in 1 transaction. yet ATM 's place to deliver u the money stack is not big enough.
Hope i explained properly

I only got my temporary card back then when i signed up. Thats the Trucash cards which don't work anymore. And i also signed up for the SEPA Card back then, still waiting till this day.

So right now i don't use paxum because i have no card to use probably for many many month more...

Paxum Prepaid Card (SEPA)
000000XXXXXX0000
Submitted
Submitted (Submitted on 2018-10-24 05:31:45)
This process can take up to 10 business days. Total Card delivery time to receive it is approximately 6 weeks
0.00​
0.00​
0.00​
Updated:​
2018-10-24 05:35:37​

Submitted in October 2018 with Card Number 0000? Support told me that i am signed for the Sepa Card but they still have issues sending them out or even print them. I don't know why but i guess they still don't have a solution for the SEPA Cards for Europe. The Union Cards are not available for me in my location according to Paxum.

They told me i can withdraw funds via Wire Transfer but the fees are to high, so i don't use it anymore until something happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.