AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else had a problem with not receiving payments to cosmo? chaturbate support is saying my payment keeps getting rejected, 4th times already. I contacted cosmo support and they said there's no reason my payments should get rejected. should I just switch to paxum?

anyone else had a problem with not receiving payments to cosmo? chaturbate support is saying my payment keeps getting rejected, 4th times already. I contacted cosmo support and they said there's no reason my payments should get rejected. should I just switch to paxum?
I havent been using cosmo in a long time, if you have a paxum card you should switch to paxum, since using it never ever had an issue with it. Even used withdraw to a local card and worked perfectly, instant for me, but higher fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.