AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched in my email and found this .. I got an email after registration:
Your CosmoPay Card Account is ready and your plastic card is being shipped!
  1. Click “Manage Account” to login and access your account
  2. In order to start receiving payments you will need to validate your account by uploading your KYC information by clicking the “KYC documents” tab in your account.
I already recieved payment so it means my account is validated? I did not get any mail saying - your account is succesfully validated or smt like that.

The second one is, my Mastercard upgrade request was declined cause I didnt have money for paying the fees.

I just dont get it why I have limit of 300USD and cant transfer the rest to the card *sad*

Reactions: Pure_emotion
I searched in my email and found this .. I got an email after registration:
Your CosmoPay Card Account is ready and your plastic card is being shipped!
  1. Click “Manage Account” to login and access your account
  2. In order to start receiving payments you will need to validate your account by uploading your KYC information by clicking the “KYC documents” tab in your account.
I already recieved payment so it means my account is validated? I did not get any mail saying - your account is succesfully validated or smt like that.

The second one is, my Mastercard upgrade request was declined cause I didnt have money for paying the fees.

I just dont get it why I have limit of 300USD and cant transfer the rest to the card *sad*
¨
Thats really strange because after i have opend the account i get fully veryfied in 24 hours and my cards limit at full also , and i did not even recived the card. I think also depends what you choosed when you open the account for the money source, i told there i am a cam girl and where i am camming so they fully veryfied me and accepted me right away

Anyways you should email to the support for this because is not normal

when you sign up in cosmo you instantly have a "virtual card"... you can be paid even if you are not verified with KYC..and you can use virtual card (that means you can use that money only on web and you cannot withdraw it to ATM).. and..most important..virtual card have limits about how much money you can have on it (secondary account i think its account on virtual card).

btw..cosmo anyway will send to you a real plastic card...
only after u will verify with KYC documents.. u can use your plastic card at ATM.. and receive money there

Reactions: Diana_Devil
I chose source of funds as Regular Maintenance or support payments. And I wrote in Payer as Chaturbate.com. I wrote them once, no answer. I will try it again now.

Oh cool, I recieved the plastic card long ago, I just waited for fund from CB. And I activated it today. Well, maybe I can withdrawal only 300USD and use online the rest. But I always prefer to have it all in cash and im not a huge online shopper :(

I got verified today guys. I dont know if because of new adress proof or after I wrote them mail (they did not answer yet). And I was able to transfer money from secondary balance. Cant wait to have the money under my pillow . Thanks for help guys

Girls i will give you a shock new

I RECIVED 10 MIN AGO AN EPAYMENTS CARD
the post came and i was thinking is the cosmo card looolll when i have opened the letter it was an ePayment card i was like in the SF movies loooll

• Wat?!
Reactions: maria herna
I don't have a secondary balance so I don't know anything about that.
Edit : I see it too on the page now, same it shows 0.00 but unsure how it works.

There is a $6000 transaction limit per day. For example, when Chaturbate sends $7000 to you, $6000 goes directly to your card and $1000 goes to your secondary balance.

There is also a maximum limit of money that you can keep on a card. If you exceed this, it will go to your secondary balance.

There is a $6000 transaction limit per day. For example, when Chaturbate sends $7000 to you, $6000 goes directly to your card and $1000 goes to your secondary balance.

There is also a maximum limit of money that you can keep on a card. If you exceed this, it will go to your secondary balance.
so now i active plastic card... i go to atm and have directly cash :3 ...the amount that i can see in "avaible funds" is yet the money that its yet on plastic card...right?

So girls the ePayment card arrived is am Promo card offerd by ePayments not from bongacams
maybe..even if we request card from bonga.. in real the card arrive from epayments and its a promocard ...btw...is that a card without ur own name and surname on it? how can be possible?

so now i active plastic card... i go to atm and have directly cash :3 ...the amount that i can see in "avaible funds" is yet the money that its yet on plastic card...right?

I have not received my card yet so I can not try it. But available money is probably the money on your card plus the money on your secondary balance.

omg?! really? a card without your name?? can we see a pic? just delete the private info..

So thats the complete infos lol with pictures also.

The recived card is a promo card from ePayments is not from Bongacams.and is a Membership card exactelly like the official one on the ePayments account as a promo card.

The promo card arrived from Estonia

Here you have the pictures.

To the other side Bonga told me that they have sent a card also :)))
what a fucking messs loooll now we wll see if i recive another card also or not lol

Attachments

• WIN_20180518_08_51_52_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180518_08_51_52_Pro.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 27
  • WIN_20180518_09_03_58_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180518_09_03_58_Pro.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Reactions: charlene_arthur
lol
cool a card without ur name? its anonimus? o_O
this is what i found on the ePayment site
*ePayments promo cards are non-personalised cards which we give out at marketing events: expos, conferences etc. The same functions as ordinary ePayments cards are available for promo cards.

• Hugs
Reactions: dashaM
So thats the complete infos lol with pictures also.

The recived card is a promo card from ePayments is not from Bongacams.and is a Membership card exactelly like the official one on the ePayments account as a promo card.

The promo card arrived from Estonia

Here you have the pictures.

To the other side Bonga told me that they have sent a card also :)))
what a fucking messs loooll now we wll see if i recive another card also or not lol
Great news! My plastic card since yesterday is in my country but still not delivered... My country’s postal service sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.