AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What more can they say
1) they are busy with it
2) the problem is solved soon but they do not have a specific date
3) the money is safe.

These are basic answers that you will find in the "helpdesk for dummies" manual. When I read those three things, the alarm bells go off here.

If they are joining gfy.com effectively, I will report them the existence of this forum on twitter.

Lol, sorry to tell you that I didn't have a dialogue with them, I just copied and pasted here for everyone that's lazy enough to check for themselves.
Ah is that on their twitter then? I thought it was your messages to them ;p

Ok, I got the money from ATM 2000 euros limit for me daily...

I'm gonna stick with them Cosmo is backed by Intercash and they have legit partners.

How are you doing this? 5 times your card in and out at the same atm machine?
I wonder why such a low limit has been set. For safety or fees.

Different ATM's...I walked arround in town center, there is plenty of ATM's...and I think it depends of money you can take from ATM, you can't whitdraw large amount of money from one.

Hi girls, just made an account with e-payments and sent my documents to be verified, when i get the following notice

"Dear Customers, kindly note that on May 31st, 2018 from 01:30 a.m. until 02:30 a.m. GMT USD and EUR payments to Mastercard/Maestro bank cards and payments from bank cards in USD, EUR and RUB currencies will be temporarily unavailable due to technical updates on the side of our partner. Operations on ePayments cards will be processed in a normal mode. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience it may cause. "

Anyone who already has an account and the card with them, can confirm if they can still withdraw/receive and spend money with their card?

It seems so odd that all of the methods available have some issue exactly now, are they all responding to one person or what :eek:

I'm trying to access the Paxum website today for the entire day and I'm not getting it. Anyone else with this problem?

stress with this cards .... too much time....
i need paxum and epayments since 2 months and 1 month
i wait epayservice 25 days too, i wait they verificate account

Reactions: fenix_rises
I didn’t request a daily payout with Epayments now but a normal semi-monthly payment on 31 May and still waiting... CB is very slow unfortunately....

chaturbate epayments yes have daily payment but i have request normal semi-monthly payment 31 may with epayments
i have receive money 2 june (saturday) 6am

chaturbate epayments yes have daily payment but i have request normal semi-monthly payment 31 may with epayments
i have receive money 2 june (saturday) 6am
Have you recieved a mail from support@chaturbate that confirm they sent you a payout or only Epayments mail?
I’m still waiting..

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share our presence and let you know that we will be popping in periodically to provide assistance, apologies for not being here sooner :)

We went through every post and want to provide some additional feedback on some of them.

Additionally, special thank you to Dan from FCP for holding the fort exceptionally well, although we do not know each other your knowledge of the industry translated very well, so thank you for being here!

Yessssss... Payoneer-Firstchoice Pay and now CosmoPayment...

It's the same brand with same situation but different names...
Just give us our money back and cease your services!

While we did work closely with Payoneer to get this brand up and running, we are not affilitated. CosmoPayment is its own brand created by a different payments company called Intercash.

I see your point. On the other hand however, these guys on boarded so many users, in such a short time, who receive payments from dozens if not hundreds of websites. I'm surprised that a first delay or a hiccup didn't take place much earlier. I am still sure that this will be resolved soon.
I have zero connections there. No one knows me in the biz except for models. In addition, payment reps are most likely not so keen on signing up to adult industry communities, because that's where the cool people hang out :)

Hi Dan, pleasure to meet you, my name is Anthony from the CosmoPayment team and would be honored if you considered us a connection. Indeed we on-boarded thousands of users so a hiccup was inevitable, we pushed through it and everything is back up and running :)

If they are joining gfy.com effectively, I will report them the existence of this forum on twitter.

We have been waiting to get our account approved to post for several days now, we have also e-mailed GFY and were told we have been added to the moderation queue to be added to the forum.

Nonetheless we are happy to be present now and would be more than glad to provide insight and knowledge moving forward!

-Anthony CosmoPayments

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share our presence and let you know that we will be popping in periodically to provide assistance, apologies for not being here sooner :)

We went through every post and want to provide some additional feedback on some of them.

Additionally, special thank you to Dan from FCP for holding the fort exceptionally well, although we do not know each other your knowledge of the industry translated very well, so thank you for being here!

While we did work closely with Payoneer to get this brand up and running, we are not affilitated. CosmoPayment is its own brand created by a different payments company called Intercash.

Hi Dan, pleasure to meet you, my name is Anthony from the CosmoPayment team and would be honored if you considered us a connection. Indeed we on-boarded thousands of users so a hiccup was inevitable, we pushed through it and everything is back up and running :)

We have been waiting to get our account approved to post for several days now, we have also e-mailed GFY and were told we have been added to the moderation queue to be added to the forum.

Nonetheless we are happy to be present now and would be more than glad to provide insight and knowledge moving forward!

-Anthony CosmoPayments
What happens if I get on my card in a month more than 25k?

Let s say 20k on the 1st of the month and 7k on the 16th of the month...

Have you recieved a mail from support@chaturbate that confirm they sent you a payout or only Epayments mail?
I’m still waiting..
no email from CB no email from epayments. But I have received money on e-wallet epayments morning 2june. Are you sure you have request before 1 June early Europe time GMT?

What happens if I get on my card in a month more than 25k?

Let s say 20k on the 1st of the month and 7k on the 16th of the month...
wait, if that is even possible? I though you can get only 6k daily (or load limit mean something different?)

btw, any one figured out what is exact fee for withdraw in ATM? Except 3,15$ there are few more percents, but I can't figure out it by counting

Status
Not open for further replies.